What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
This ranking made me feel queasy.

I'm ranking them on how much lasting impact they left on me. Little Women and Joker both will leave me with little impact and JP's performance surpasses anything from Little Women. I love Saoirse Ronan to pieces but it is the truth. Also, Joker will probably drop like a stone as I watch the other films that were nominated and add them to the list.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ranking them on how much lasting impact they left on me. Little Women and Joker both will leave me with little impact and JP's performance surpasses anything from Little Women. I love Saoirse Ronan to pieces but it is the truth. Also, Joker will probably drop like a stone as I watch the other films that were nominated and add them to the list.
Confirmed: jred250 lives in a society.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Why are you sweating during your sleep? Is it a sex thing?
Some people (like me) sweat a lot in general and when they sleep. For me, it's why I usually try to sleep in a colder room. But there's a very thin line for me since often I set it so cold to prevent sleep sweats that I can't fall asleep. So I have a small temperature range where it's not cold enough to prevent me from falling asleep but not warm enough for me to sweat while sleeping. That's why you see a ton of ads about moisture wicking and breathtable shit when it comes to sheets and other bedding
Who the hell has time to shower before work? I cling onto my bed like it's my life until the latest possible moment I can get up, get dressed, get food and be out the door.
It wakes me up and also makes brushing my hair much easier

If I know I'm going to work out after work (and thus need a shower), in the morning I just get in long enough to get some water in my face and wet my hair, I don't use soap or shampoo in those scenarios

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i shower in the morning because i feel gross going out in public without doing so

i feed my cats, shower, procrastinate then walk to work

luckily i dont get in too much trouble for always being late

May 5, 2018
Are the Oscars tonight? I haven't seen many films this year but I'll say this much.
  • Wish Knives Out got more love because I really enjoyed that film.
  • Even if Pacino has won so many Oscars already I'd like to see him best supporting actor as Jimmy Hoffa in The Irishman.
  • If the Oscars has an award for "Film character that has a shot of at least beating Raditz from Dragon Ball Z" it would be Cliff from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
  • I also haven't seen Toy Story 4 yet love the previous 3 films, but I'm actually rooting for HTTYD3 or Missing Link to win best animated film. Imagine Train Your Dragon losing to Toy Story again and Laika would continue to not get love. Though maybe I missed out on TS4.

Last edited:

TAFAE

Aug 27, 2018
Michigan
I sweat in my sleep because my cats insist on sleeping on top of me and turning my normally furnace-like body heat into an inferno. I've recently moved to showering at night anyway because it means I can get up at 7:00 instead of 6:00, which makes me feel less miserable. I used to feel like garbage all day if I didn't shower in the morning but now ensuring that I wash my face and apply deodorant does the job.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
For those that don't shower before work, did you not shower before school? I used to wake up at 5:45 to shower before High School.

I'm with the shower before work crowd, I sweat in my sleep even in the winter.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017

Agree to disagree. Little Women is infinitly better than Joker in just about every way a film can be.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Only title I know is the "shitters" re-run.

Definitely did a double take when I saw Good Luck Vinny. What's that from?

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
Are the Oscars tonight? I haven't seen many films this year but I'll say this much.
  • Wish Knives Out got more love because I really enjoyed that film.
  • Even if Pacino has won so many Oscars already I'd like to see him best supporting actor as Jimmy Hoffa in The Irishman.
  • If the Oscars has an award for "Film character that has a shot of at least beating Raditz from Dragon Ball Z" it would be Cliff from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
  • I also haven't seen Toy Story 4 yet love the previous 3 films, but I'm actually rooting for HTTYD3 or Missing Link to win best animated film. Imagine Train Your Dragon losing time Toy Story again and Laika would continue to not get love. Though maybe I missed out on TS4.

No the Academy Awards are on Feb. 9th. I'm just watching all of the nominees for Best Picture with my wife and me and her are going to do our own household "Best Picture".

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
i bought a ticket to see carly rae jepsen
i had it delivered to a pick up spot (a shop local to my house) as i am out of the country
it was delivered to a different place because the first place refused it (???)
UPS say they'll only hold on for it until the 02nd feb
i'm not back until 05th feb
the gig is on 07th feb so there's not enough time for it to be picked up and redelivered
my housemate said he'd go get it
turns out it's not at the place UPS say it is???
i ended up buying another ticket and getting it sent to my work instead

good lord

Goney

Oct 25, 2017
p1377498_e_h11_ac.jpg
Is this that one scene from Seven?

Oct 27, 2017
Only title I know is the "shitters" re-run.

Definitely did a double take when I saw Good Luck Vinny. What's that from?
during the final mario party party. they got a minigame that relied on being able to distinguish between colors and dan quickly explains the rules and ended it with 'good luck vinny'

vinny ended up winning the minigame

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
Has anyone listened to Panning the Stream since Dan left GB? Do they stay on topic or talk about other stuff? I'm curious if Dan has talked about his new job, or if he is playing any video games right now.

May 5, 2018
Going into my fantasy league, wonder which of these released games will rate higher? Kentucky Route Zero TV Edition (Joeku) or Warcraft 3 Reforged (Blitz)? Warcraft hasn't gotten any reviews yet though.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I finally listened to the Doom dumptruck on my way to work this morning... Not sure if I misheard him but either way... Apt comparison.... He called DOOM "Bruce Lee on a skateboard with a shotgun"

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
i bought a ticket to see carly rae jepsen
i had it delivered to a pick up spot (a shop local to my house) as i am out of the country
it was delivered to a different place because the first place refused it (???)
UPS say they'll only hold on for it until the 02nd feb
i'm not back until 05th feb
the gig is on 07th feb so there's not enough time for it to be picked up and redelivered
my housemate said he'd go get it
turns out it's not at the place UPS say it is???
i ended up buying another ticket and getting it sent to my work instead

good lord
That's fucked up but the good news is Carly is worth it at any price.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of falling asleep on the flight back home, decided to open up Florence which had been on my phone since uh... forever ago? Finished it and that was a neat experience

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who the hell has time to shower before work? I cling onto my bed like it's my life until the latest possible moment I can get up, get dressed, get food and be out the door.
spoken like a dude. women really don't have this luxury lol.

also I'm normally not sweaty at all and I tend to run cold, but for some reason I pretty much always sweat in bed and get hot very easily. It's annoying.

Last edited:

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth

This looks awful and I honestly can't tell if the Terminator is supposed to look like Jon Bernthal or someone else?

At least we might get to see it on UPF this week.

Oct 27, 2017
apparently i bought kentucky route zero back when chapter 1 came out. i didn't realize it was a 'buy it and you have all of them' kinda deal.

so that's neat.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I saw Cats a few weeks ago with a friend and all we knew at the time was that it was bad. We had no idea it was actually legit bad and nothing but singing and dnacing - or at least the first 25ish minutes of it was until we walked out.

han

did you really not know that it was a musical?

Status
Not open for further replies.