• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Babby On Twitter

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Good Luck Vinny

Votes: 94 31.6%
  • When Someone Pings The Heavy Ammo, I Don't Feel Like They Care About Me As A Person

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 87 29.3%
  • A Dark Hedgehog With A Fucking Machine Gun

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Lol

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SMART GAME GOING BAMMER

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2018

CoolPlayfulCrocodileskink-small.gif

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
The COD discussion on the Beastcast could be applied to literally any one of those games. Ok, so they like it, maybe talk about why it's better then the other ones or what it does differently instead of listing off super generic reasons.

GOTY is gonna be hard to listen to...

1 gift from Karspankey

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 4970!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 4970 said:
Kick your feet up and relax to this lovely theme

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): Holiday Theme 2019 - Won by Joeku Joeku (9 entries)

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
open browser tab

go to giantbomb.com/chat

Jeff and Ben playing ironic dog fighting game with Ben going "AROOOOO" and blowing out the mic

close browser tab

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
The COD discussion on the Beastcast could be applied to literally any one of those games. Ok, so they like it, maybe talk about why it's better then the other ones or what it does differently instead of listing off super generic reasons.

GOTY is gonna be hard to listen to...

I really want to try the new CoD because I keep hearing incredibly good things, but almost no actual explanation of why this one is so much better than usual specifically. Like, nowhere I listen. It's wild.

eddy

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of UPF, I watched the final episode of The Witcher S01 and I deem it a fine series. Not sure what more you could possibly expect/want. Fills my fantasy hole perfectly.

Oct 29, 2019
I really want to try the new CoD because I keep hearing incredibly good things, but almost no actual explanation of why this one is so much better than usual specifically. Like, nowhere I listen. It's wild.
That's the issue. They like deathmatch games. It's as simple as that. The multiplayer is the thing they are talking about, not the game as a whole, not the single player story mode. It's just that they really REALLY like multiplayer deathmatch. No one cares its wrapping, as long as it has quick movement and guns that shoot bullets that kill people.

I've been baffled as to why they are so head over heels for it, as like you said, no one has said WHY its good, just that it is. I'm assuming we'll get lots of "its very good" and "the shooting feels good" as the majority of arguments for GOTY this year.

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
Someone walked in on mewhile taking a shit in a hospital and the next day I walked in on them taking a shit. Swings and roundabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.