What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• LIVE SKIT HERE

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • There's Some Gift Giving, Hades Shit, Everyone's Horny

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • The Essence Of Pickle Is Afoot

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Here She Comes O'brian

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Le Freakzilleau

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You Guessed It, I'm The Captain

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Get Forked

Votes: 48 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England

View: https://youtu.be/H2fkOq4RPvU

What I'm gathering from this is that Ultra Deluxe is the Matrix Resurrection of games.

Such a well done video, always loved the Hot Takeouts format and it's a great way to bring The Stanley Parable games and its themes full circle.

thank you Death Metalist for the giveaway

My bday was yesterday so heck yeah, anything helps with feeling better after I had
to put my 17 year old dog down last week
Sorry to hear that. Losing a loved one is never easy in anyway and I hope with time you get to feel better.

Sep 12, 2018
I watched The Last Duel earlier today and let me tell you guys, Ridley Scott still fuckin' got it when it comes to sword and shield films
Also has one of the greatest on-set photos of all time

liquiddragon

Jun 20, 2020
Been playing Halo 3 ODST for the first time and the structure seems like what Halo Infinite should've emulated. Enjoying it a lot more than I thought I was going to tho not nearly as much smooth jazz as I was led to believe by Brad over the years.

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
I liked how they introduced a new Halo monitor, only to replace him with another new monitor in 45 minutes, and you had to fight two identical boss battles against him (them?). Great worldbuilding.

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
you know I was going to get Stray today, but maybe I'll just wait for a sale down the road. Seems real neat but not saying I need to play right here right now maybe? I dunno.. I'm trying to be logical but I really do wanna be that dang cat.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished Road 96
Really great time with it.some graphical/ui annoyances. And I feel like the story maybe pulled a few punches.

But if you like story/choice games it's a must play. I found the story/world building very compelling.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Jess flipping out when Tam was talking about the Resident Evil escape room is the best bombcast segment in awhile lol.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Thinking about replaying/finally finishing Fallout 4.

Dropped off years ago because I got tired of the baby storyline.