• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• LIVE SKIT HERE

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • There's Some Gift Giving, Hades Shit, Everyone's Horny

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • The Essence Of Pickle Is Afoot

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Here She Comes O'brian

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Le Freakzilleau

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You Guessed It, I'm The Captain

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Get Forked

Votes: 48 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I mean Canada is just a colder Australia basically!
ffxiv-final.gif

liquiddragon

Jun 20, 2020
Didn't realize The Batman was releasing on HBO Max so soon. I wish it was on the weekend, why monday?...oh well. Still happy I'll be able to catch it at home next week.

Last edited:

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realize The Batman was releasing of HBO Max so soon. I wish it was on the weekend, why monday?...oh well. Still happy I'll be able to catch it at home next week.
I think the deal requires they wait at least 45 days after theatrical release to put it on HBO Max. April 18 is 45 days after March 4

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
3362162-best-of-gb.jpg

215: Fedora Unlocked
Hope you're feeling Fedorable, cuz it's time for another Best of Giant Bomb! Things get uncanny in Gran Turismo 7, Kirby busts a cap in his buddy, and Jess gets utterly wrecked by ice physics. Igigigigigi.

www.youtube.com

Best of Giant Bomb 215: Fedora Unlocked

Hope you're feeling Fedorable, cuz it's time for another Best of Giant Bomb! Things get uncanny in Gran Turismo 7, Kirby busts a cap in his buddy, and Jess g...

-----

Coke Discourse - Giant Bomb Animated
There's a new flavor of Coke and it tastes like the empty void that is outer space!

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
I've had a pair of Apple AirPod Pros since about October. I like the noise cancelling feature, bur rarely use the spatial audio. When listening to music, it puts the audio at a fixed point, so if you turn your head, it feels like the audio is coming from a specific point. It's cool, but it's nothing I use regularly. HOWEVER, I just found out recently, when watching movies through the AppleTV app (but only that app, alas), the spatial stuff becomes true surround sound! I was watching some Avengers: Endgame and it was flawless surround sound! There was a scene where Hulk is roaring in the background and, like in good surround sound, it sounded like he was right behind me.

CabooseMSG

Jun 27, 2020
Elden Ring was fantastic, finally beat it over the weekend. Don't think I've given 100+ hours to a game and let myself be consumed like that since RDR2. What an incredible experience. Easily beats out DS3 for best Souls game for me

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I've had a pair of Apple AirPod Pros since about October. I like the noise cancelling feature, bur rarely use the spatial audio. When listening to music, it puts the audio at a fixed point, so if you turn your head, it feels like the audio is coming from a specific point. It's cool, but it's nothing I use regularly. HOWEVER, I just found out recently, when watching movies through the AppleTV app (but only that app, alas), the spatial stuff becomes true surround sound! I was watching some Avengers: Endgame and it was flawless surround sound! There was a scene where Hulk is roaring in the background and, like in good surround sound, it sounded like he was right behind me.

he was actually behind you trying to get your attention and you just ignored him to watch more of your movie

pretty frickin rude of you tbh

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
back in my day (yesterday), a boss fight would mean everyone stands around doing nothing except for occasionally activating a switch

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Elden Ring was fantastic, finally beat it over the weekend. Don't think I've given 100+ hours to a game and let myself be consumed like that since RDR2. What an incredible experience. Easily beats out DS3 for best Souls game for me

It really is. I started new game + yesterday with the intention of beelining to the last boss, but instead I'm doing every cave again. The world is all-consuming.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone else have a hard time parsing these GB video titles? Whenever I see them on YouTube it just reads like a bunch of gibberish.

"Dead Cells, but with Astrology in Astral Ascent: Unfinished"

…like, what?

Most of the time I just scroll past without even trying to parse it.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• GB Store GB Store: $15 Code - Won by BearPawB BearPawB (4 entries)

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why does the Demon's Souls PS5 remake Elden Ring look like ass

From need to murder their engine and give daddy Epic the cash to use UE5 like everyone else

Last edited:

BlueScrote

Oct 25, 2017
From's engine tech has been garbage since at least Dark Souls 1 (I can't remember if Demon's Souls had issues on PS3).

Finished Deathloop this morning. Great ride. There are some optional puzzles in that game which would be impossible to figure out without a guide though.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
From's engine tech has been garbage since at least Dark Souls 1 (I can't remember if Demon's Souls had issues on PS3).

Finished Deathloop this morning. Great ride. There are some optional puzzles in that game which would be impossible to figure out without a guide though.
Yes Demon's Souls definitely had issues on PS3.

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
Demons ran surprisingly well apart from a few trouble areas but I remember the overall experience being fine. Valley of Defilement did definitely set the stage for the "shitty low FPS poison swamp area" joke.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
I tried playing some DeS on PS3 recently but it didn't even feel close to a locked 30 even in the beginning
like I played all of Kirby recently too so it's not like I just can't handle 30 anymore

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Arcade Pit finale just aired, and the winner will surprise you. If I heard right, they're working on more Arcade Pit with more guests from the Giant Bomb orbit.

Arcade Pit's prolly my standout from NuBomb. Just a consistently excellent series, and an introduction to something that's so unique and cool. In terms of GB becoming a platform for sharing wider games/entertainment stuff, it's a real standout success imo.

EMBee99

Oct 27, 2017
Austin, TX
Arcade Pit finale just aired, and the winner will surprise you. If I heard right, they're working on more Arcade Pit with more guests from the Giant Bomb orbit.

Arcade Pit's prolly my standout from NuBomb. Just a consistently excellent series, and an introduction to something that's so unique and cool. In terms of GB becoming a platform for sharing wider games/entertainment stuff, it's a real standout success imo.

As long as Rorie doesn't play anymore, this is great news.

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
I'm glad I waited as it's gone on sale today. Been looking forward to this!

IMG-20220413-101643587-HDR.jpg
Great game and what is even more impressive how beautiful it looked and how flawlessly it ran even on my launch PS4. Naughty Dog are definitely magicians when it comes to getting every last percent of horsepower of those Playstations.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OK, I've put a good few hours into TLOU 2 and probably the highlight, so far, is that they carried over my favourite thing from Left Behind. That is, the ability to set the clickers onto other humans. Just had a sick sequence were I did just that.

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
Thats a really amazing sequence from the beginning of the game (I assume you mean with the red flares)

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
why hasn't anyone from the GBU brought back by Demo Derby

someone must have that box of discs god damn it

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda surprised to hear a bunch of people exited for Switch sports, i thought we all kinda realized that the neat thing about Wii Sports was that it got your grandmother to play a videogame, but other than that it was a bunch of poorly controlling mini games that got old after 5 minutes.

I liked the idea of Arcade Pit but it hasn't really clicked for me, not sure but I think it's because it's remote and we don't actually see the players reactions.

The standout for me is definitely Grubbsnax, although ideally I'd like to see Jeff Grubb on some more bombcasts or UPF.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda surprised to hear a bunch of people exited for Switch sports, i thought we all kinda realized that the neat thing about Wii Sports was that it got your grandmother to play a videogame, but other than that it was a bunch of poorly controlling mini games that got old after 5 minutes.

I liked the idea of Arcade Pit but it hasn't really clicked for me, not sure but I think it's because it's remote and we don't actually see the players reactions.

The standout for me is definitely Grubbsnax, although ideally I'd like to see Jeff Grubb on some more bombcasts or UPF.
Wii Sports was a great game to play with your friends who don't play games. Big hit in colleges at the time