OP
OP
Notaskwid

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Wow I guess there's a ton of them in TV lately. I mostly watch movies and I guess they're really not common there, only recently started to watch some tv shows.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
O2mN6wd-cGbx.jpg

maggie-the-walking-dead-recap-are-glenn-and-maggie-really-married1.jpeg

giphy.gif

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda going OG on this one, but:

Tom-Helen-281x300.jpg

Tom and Helen from The Jeffersons, which I watched on Nick at Nite while growing up, thus (thankfully) suggesting to me that this was normal. Even if it wasn't, at all, especially for a TV show.

Stouffers

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I REALLY miss the chemistry the group used to have. Even though a large bulk of the cast are still around, years of bad writing, shitty acting and hackneyed speeches have left the characters hollow and their actions boring and meaningless. They could kill Rick, Darryl, Maggie, etc and It wouldn't matter. They've completely dismantled any emotional credit the show used to have.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Came to post JJ and Luke Cage but someone beat me to it. So I'll throw Rebekah and Marcel from the Originals out there.
For Arrow's interracial couples -

Diggle and Lyla - still together with a kid
Oliver and McKenna - broken up
Wild Dog and his wife - wife is dead
Sara and Nyssa - broken up
Nyssa and Oliver - technically married
Curtis and Paul - Divorced
Moira and Walter - Moira is dead

And the actress who plays Dinah is multiracial ( her IMBD page states"Juliana Harkavy is an American actress of Dominican, Russian, African, Chinese, and Hungarian descent."), so depending on whether her background plays into her character or not, You could add Dinah and
Vigilante
to the list

but to add to the list:

maxresdefault.jpg
Why you got hit me in the feels with Wally and Arty?!

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
From Brooklyn Nine Nine there's Jake Peralta and Amy Santiago, and also Capt. Holt with Kevin.

Deleted member 20603

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'll second Iris and Barry from the Flash. I love both characters.

I also liked Walter and Moira from the Arrow, even though Moira isn't so great...

Jeffapp

Oct 29, 2017
I'm really enjoying all the interracial couples on tv now.
I was just thinking how hard it must be to be racist and watch tv it must take a real effort these days. And then I laughed cause screw those people.
I think Barry and iris are my go to.
But
The good place both sets of main characters.
Agents of shield
Arrow diggel and his wife

Monogatari

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's a Turkish comedy show from 10 years ago that is about a Greek-Turkish couple, their families and the dramas and lulz to be had from such a scenario.

Not "Mixed Race" in the sense you use it in the US and all the actors and actresses are Turks, but I wanted to bring something from my sphere of the World:

yabanci-damat-ana-gorsel.jpg

And keeping things niche, there's an Australian comedy show I've fallen in love with recently and though the main characters are in a "just friends"/"it's complicated" scenario, I want to count them anyway:

CO1606V006S00_460.jpg

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Arnold - Gerald and Phoebe
Rugrats - Chaz and Kira
Boy Meets World - Shawn and Angela

Last edited: