firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Remember the year when John Cho was a thing and he was interacial romances. Then both shows he was on got cancelled after one season and he's back to having no career again.

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
There's a site for sore eyes. That's a combination you don't see often.

My vote goes to Ghost and Angela Valdez
you know, before things go to shit for them in S3 and 4
power_angelajames.jpg

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saga, Marko and Alana. An entire galaxy is being torn apart by their two races and wars have been waged for what feels like forever. Yet... they fall in love.

saga43nomemo.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Some that haven't been mentioned

Cassie and Chen from Survivor's Remorse (shame the show was canceled)

c510cdc7-b6d6-418e-9b44-823927d44a8d-300x200.jpeg

Schmidt/Cece - New Girl

New-Girl-1x21-featured-2.jpg

Winston/Ally- New Girl

new-girl.jpg

Crixus and Naevia - Spartacus

spar.jpg

Moodz

Oct 28, 2017
Saga, Marko and Alana. An entire galaxy is being torn apart by their two races and wars have been waged for what feels like forever. Yet... they fall in love.

saga43nomemo.jpg

Oh yeah! Definitely the best in my opinion!

And while we're at it:
awkward-moment.jpg

Yorick and 355. :(

Brian K Vaughan the GOAT.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Isn't that every couple on tv these days? Not really feeling it. What happened to black love?

I get what you're saying, but black women have always been treated terribly and as less than in media. Halle Berry was like the single black actress who was 'allowed' to have a romance with a white guy in tv or film.

As the child of a mixed race relationship, seeing relationships like Barry and Iris on The Flash make me really happy.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Happy to see some New Girl love ❤️.
Agents of Shield:
- May and Lash (asian x black)
- May and Coulson
Star Wars:
- Finn and Rey
- Finn and Poe
Philadelphia:
- Tom Hanks and Antonio Banderas
Suicide Squad:
- Harley and Will Smith
House of Cards:
- Remi and Jackie

X05

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the GOAT Brad and Jane, along with others I thought of, have already been mentioned, so I'll add off the top of my head:
- Spock & Uhurra (in the Kelvin Timeline)
- Luke Cage & Claire Temple
- Eleanor & Chidi
- Jason & Janet
- Jason & Tahani

Parenthood is amazing. The Fosters is like the compete opposite of amazing.
Up until the first half of S3, it's pretty great to be honest.

After that, eeehhh.

Raina

Oct 25, 2017
Mia and Marsellus in Pulp Fiction, although you only see them on screen together for about a minute's total screen time.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
There are a couple in The Wire. Omar and that dude who gets murdered in the first season and another prominent one in a later season whose names I am completely forgetting.

24 has a couple. Tony and his wife. The black presidents both have liaisons with white women, I believe.

Get Out has one.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Aside from Rachel, weren't all of the extended relationships Ross in Friends have with women of another race? Dunno if I actually like how that was done, but it did such out as being something that stood out.

Edit: oh I guess there's Emily, but maybe the writers considered "British" to be a race.

dosh

Oct 25, 2017
From The Good Place:

Tahani and Jianyu. Kinda.
tahani-good-place.jpg

Also Eleanor and Chidi.
Kinda.
The-Good-Place-2x03-Eleanor-and-Chidi-470.jpg

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Aside from Rachel, weren't all of the extended relationships Ross in Friends have with women of another race? Dunno if I actually like how that was done, but it did such out as being something that stood out.

Edit: oh I guess there's Emily, but maybe the writers considered "British" to be a race.

There was only Julie and Charlie (who also dated Joey). He had at least two other white long-term girlfriends.