• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
UI Goku? We don't have the Universe tournament stage and Jiren doesn't have a dramatic finish does he?

Unless they're saving UI for FighterZ 2.
I would've been more inclined to believe UI Goku to happen if not for this. Personally...
my Kefla hopes are shattered
I still wouldn't rule this out. I recall the background colors for the remaining two characters being said to be purple for one and brown for the other. If this is the one for brown, the other could potentially be Kefla.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gohan its technically a part of Goku. Think about that

picgifs-inception-1763259.jpg

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
*yawn*

He's gonna have a long-ass lvl3 if he has to go through the full transformation. Surely no one will ever get tired of that...

It'll be hilarious if the last character is UI Goku.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I I'd rather Uub if we are pulling from gt

(I know Uub is canon and from end of z he just hasn't don't anything yet, so you would have to pull from gt for a moveset unfortunately"

Apr 16, 2018
This forum is so out of touch it's fucking pitiful, lmao.

They do this with every Dragon Ball game cuz folks like Goku. He always has the most forms/variations over all the other characters.

Y'all stay crying about Gokus in a Dragon Ball game lol

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
man if you're going for GT stuff why not SSJ4 Goku, like do they really just want a younger goku and couldn't due to the flying reason?

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking YES!!!!

People were so certain that they weren't going to include anything from GT. Just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean everyone does.

GT has been around long enough to have a respectable fandom and I'm happy to see them ignore the vocal haters who thinks including it would "taint" the game.

Finally going to get the Season 2 pass.

Last edited:

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
This forum is so out of touch it's fucking pitiful, lmao.

They do this with every Dragon Ball game cuz folks like Goku. He always has the most forms/variations over all the other characters.

Y'all stay crying about Gokus in a Dragon Ball game lol
Why are they pulling from gt when we have way more stuff from canon material and hell even popular non canon movies xenoverse with a 1000 characters barely pulls from it

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Let's look at how he plays instead of crying because it's not someone you wanted.

It's like Smash, I didn't like any of the new announcements till I realised how varied they all were.

JMTHEFOX

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Good. I rather have GT be represented in any Dragon Ball game rather than be forgotten.

Can't wait to see what is moveset would be like. I hope that SSJ4 would be his transformation.

Takamura-San

Oct 25, 2017
Might as well put Shaggy, and/or Blanco if they are going to infest this game with fanfic trash. Disappointing.

oneida

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
i have seen every episode of OGDB but not a minute of GT. how does this Goku differ from Kid Goku?

cHaotix

Oct 25, 2017
Time to hang it up on fighting games for good.

Why the hell did they not use Dragonball Goku? Who wants this???

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i have seen every episode of OGDB but not a minute of GT. how does this Goku differ from Kid Goku?

GT Goku is post-DBZ Goku that was transformed into young again due to Pilaf messing with the Dragon Ball and then he has to save the planet for a bullshit reason I forgot that makes him travel around the galaxies.

So it's not Kid Goku. It's 40yo Goku in a kid body.

Jan 15, 2018
People lie, this is crap.

Anyway, i'm guessing he might be able to transform into SSJ4 similar to Golden Frieza? i don't know, i can't think a moveset for GT Goku unique enough to distance him from the rest of the Goku's already in the game

Nah, if he does have an install super, it will most likely be just reused moves from the other Gokus plus one or maybe two new moves. What i'm expecting though, is that he will just have the dragon fist as a lvl 3 like every other game that he is in.

Rafako

Dec 19, 2017
Ugh, so with this they would open the door for GT characters...
But I see what they did, with this kid Goku it's easier to make him fly and throw proyectiles, and he can do transformations during his Supers.
But I hate midget characters! Please don't be like K.Buu and Gotenks...

Seiniyta

Oct 25, 2017
GT Goku is post-DBZ Goku that was transformed into young again due to Pilaf messing with the Dragon Ball and then he has to save the planet for a bullshit reason I forgot that makes him travel around the galaxies.

So it's not Kid Goku. It's 40yo Goku in a kid body.

Unlike the regular dragon balls, the black star dragon balls spread across the universe and blow up the planet the wish was made on.

Looking forward to it, I do hope he has his tail and the power pole. As well as a great ape transformation super (or Super saiyan 4 as a super)

Xeogran

Apr 25, 2018
Poland
I am glad of this choice. Always liked him being able to turn SSJ as a Kid. I love OG DB Goku too because of Power Pole & Nimbus, but I think here his moveset potential is bigger.