Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont mind SSJ4 Goku, but this better mean Omega Shenron, who is really the only cool villain in GT

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
49SnM1l.png

GT Goku is a chad in-battles, I have no problem with this.

SmugPerfumedAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

I wonder if we'll see this scene as a reference. I've always liked this power up to SSJ3.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
Based on my math as a loose Goku structuralist we're up to more than 6.75 Gokus.

Goku/SSG Goku/Base Goku/GT Goku = 4 Gokus

Gogeta/Vegito = half a Goku each = 5 Gokus

Teen Gohan/Adult Gohan/Bardock = half a Goku each = 6.5 Gokus

Gotenks = one quarter Goku = 6.75 Gokus

Goku Black and Merged Zamasu are both arguable in their Gokuness but I'd interpret Black as 50% Goku and thus Zamasu as 25% Goku. This doesn't include Cell, who is negligibly Goku and warrant including as an asterisk.

Thus my final conclusion is over 7.5 Gokus. But I understand it's a contentious issue.
But Gohan and Bardock are not Goku? (besides sharing the same physical appearance)...

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
I do not believe that.

I mean, people talk about it on various YouTube channels and reddit threads all the time. This myth that no one likes GT might have worked in the 90s and early 00's, but in the age of social media people are a lot more vocal in at least acknowledging things they did like about it.

The extreme reaction to anytime its mentioned has always been so eye rolling to me. It's nowhere near as bad as some make it out to be and I'm glad people are finally pushing against the group think on it.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't read japanese, can someone explain what is written in the source that makes them believe this?

Why would they take this over UI Goku?

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Now you see why this game will have the number of entrants crater at this years EVO, BN doesn't know how to support this game at all.
This would've made more sense if there was 8 characters this season. For 2 to be duplicate characters seems nuts.
Where the fuck is Kefla?

And yeah Goku Black is still a version of Goku. Yes there's shenanigans going on but the whole point of being in that body is cause of how powerful Goku is

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
That's hilarious
They keep putting them in games cuz folks like em and buy em

That's not really a good argument. They put pretty much everything in those games, and the one game that actually can't just have characters thrown in willy-nilly hasn't even gotten a GT character till now, and it's fucking Goku.