• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone from 343i here besides Frankie? I'd really like to see an option in match composer for even starts/no armor abilities for Reach and 4. I want to play those games without AAs and loadouts, but not always in something as sweaty as a ranked hardcore playlist.

for cereal?

great, so Invasion, the main game mode I want to play, is going to be trash

fantastic
Yeah Invasion should have lower amounts of bloom just like the rest of the multiplayer. Wasn't it reduced to 75% for base multiplayer? Invasion should be the same.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
for cereal?

great, so Invasion, the main game mode I want to play, is going to be trash

fantastic

TU in Invasion means getting skunked by Spartans every time. Invasion is already on a knife's edge in terms of balance, TU magnums break that unfortunately. At least, that's what I remember from a bazillion years ago when the TU came out.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
How can anyone play Reach and think it's good?I'm over here playing rng simulator with garbage AR starts and dmrs. Remove bloom then the game is actually decent.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
LOL poor 343.
*Community requests Reach*
*343i adds Reach*
Community: Wow this game is a hot pile of trash!

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Just hopped on OG Reach to test out the connection and it is a million times better. Shots actually register even with vanilla bloom. I'm sure the servers will be a-okay when the game releases but right now it's really bad.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Does GamerDVR just not work with MCC Insider Clips and Screenshots, because nothing is being uploaded on there?! Privacy settings are fine and allow game clips to be shared.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Does GamerDVR just not work with MCC Insider Clips and Screenshots, because nothing is being uploaded on there?! Privacy settings are fine and allow game clips to be shared.
I just looked and a clip I did today isn't up there either.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
I did it again. LMAO

Back in 2012:

Today:

Betraying teammates with style since 2012.

Guess MCC Insider just isn't supported then. Thanks for checking. <3
I remember doing that to an enemy in the beta. I was like "Did I just kill him with the impact of the grenade?!" 14 year old mind blown

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
Vertical audio is poor, simply spoiled by modern games

TU feels real good

Something seems.. off
Not sure if its hit detection, or server lag, or game input lag

and its not all the time, just sometimes, idk, weird feelings

Also, Im pretty sure theres an audio glitch where the menus are pumping out a consistent pretty unpleasant sound during PGCR and MM searching screen

also also, why wont forge work for me!!!!! I am truly, truly, truly cursed.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Also, Im pretty sure theres an audio glitch where the menus are pumping out a consistent pretty unpleasant sound during PGCR and MM searching screen
I was going to report this one but it's a known issue. Don't click out of the PGCR screen when the bar is loading or it's filling sound effect will persist until the next PGCR.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can reach AR start not be a thing when this actually comes out?

Also the new jumper jumper setting is amazing, props to 343. It makes jet packs usable with bumper jumper.
My dearest Napsta..... Boy do I have bad news for you. Shall we return to the classroom for a little history lesson with this franchise?

Hope for the best. Expect the worst.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Reach Flight: Load up BTB, game fills and it restarts matchmaking, fills again and crashes on loading screen. Restart the game and I'm temporarily banned from matchmaking for the game crashing in a public flight where crashing is likely to happen.

NOKYARD

Oct 25, 2017
That's strange. I forged on Countdown yesterday.

[edit] it also had strange characters for the name which were different each time.

Oh no

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting matched on US servers, same as the retail MCC does to me. Are there no servers used in Europe or just not enough players? Whatever the reason is hit detection etc is pretty horrible, sometimes an enemy will die and I figure a teammate got the kill only for it to pop up with a headshot medal like a second later.

Edit: the options menu shows me having a 21ms ping to Euro servers but it never puts me on them 😅 MCC pls

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Reach Flight: Load up BTB, game fills and it restarts matchmaking, fills again and crashes on loading screen. Restart the game and I'm temporarily banned from matchmaking for the game crashing in a public flight where crashing is likely to happen.

That's quite a funny oversight.

I'm getting matched on US servers, same as the retail MCC does to me. Are there no servers used in Europe or just not enough players? Whatever the reason is hit detection etc is pretty horrible, sometimes an enemy will die and I figure a teammate got the kill only for it to pop up with a headshot medal like a second later.

Edit: the options menu shows me having a 21ms ping to Euro servers but it never puts me on them 😅 MCC pls

There are probably only US servers for the Flights. That being said, I experience everything that you mentioned + more. The most extreme cases were getting sword'ed and sniped through walls, after being behind said walls for what felt like half a second. Will record those tomorrow probably, because the Sword one is actually pretty impressive.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
I heard it boots you out if you're a total scrub.

well... atleast theres a reason ;(

NOT

NOKYARD got in finally, thanks for using your big name status to have my forge ban lifted

I was curious, like yeah this looks good, but its clearly just an upscale of an old game, I dont expect any mira-

EvvkrRy.jpg

EynLxAP.jpg

yup, its better

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
That's quite a funny oversight.

There are probably only US servers for the Flights. That being said, I experience everything that you mentioned + more. The most extreme cases were getting sword'ed and sniped through walls, after being behind said walls for what felt like half a second. Will record those tomorrow probably, because the Sword one is actually pretty impressive.

i might be wrong but i think there is a matchmaking screen that shows your ping to various servers and some UK ones are live.

Oct 26, 2017
Been having a blast playing Reach again the past few days. Still my favorite Halo game. Weirdly enjoyed playing the same Invasion map over and over the other night too, even though Invasion was never my style.

Is anyone trying to play BTB tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.