• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather play Reach TU DMR's than Halo 3 BRs at this point, but I can't say whether AR starts are worse on default Reach or Halo 3. In Reach, you spawn with a magnum that actually works if you're careful, but there's also armor lock and sword parrying. Tough call.

Starfire22

Banned
May 5, 2018
Oklahoma
I'm playing with Naded and it's not going well.

I think I was paired up with and against Proximmity in Halo 4. I did ok against him (re: not as bad as my team mates of randoms), but still lost badly. Lol

As an aside, as someone who doesn't spend much time on H4, it really is a jarring Halo to get used to. (When not on Legendary BR games)

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather play Reach TU DMR's than Halo 3 BRs at this point, but I can't say whether AR starts are worse on default Reach or Halo 3. In Reach, you spawn with a magnum that actually works if you're careful, but there's also armor lock and sword parrying. Tough call.

1. Halo 3 BR >> TU DMR >>>>>> Vanilla DMR. People need to get gud at Halo 3. Halo 2 and 3 are still the GOATs the MCC and will be after Reach is added.

That being said

2. By far, by FAR the worst experience in MCC both pre and post reach will be Halo 3 AR starts. It's abysmal.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't know why people think Halo Infinite can't be at TGAs when Reach was first actually shown when it was the VGAs and we had that big H5 DLC there too

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Also thanks 343 friends for adding CEA maps to the flight. When CEA launches on PC we need a CEA playlist to celebrate.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
I still don't know why people think Halo Infinite can't be at TGAs when Reach was first actually shown when it was the VGAs and we had that big H5 DLC there too
i think itll be there with a MP trailer for when we can sign up for flights. show off like 1 or 2 maps, some fan favorite weapons and pillars they are trying to achieve with competitive infinite. probably will also have one/two of their mixer content creators be included as well.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
i think itll be there with a MP trailer for when we can sign up for flights. show off like 1 or 2 maps, some fan favorite weapons and pillars they are trying to achieve with competitive infinite. probably will also have one/two of their mixer content creators be included as well.
Yup MP trailer and flight dates is what I expect.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The issue with Infinite is the reveal was an in engine trailer/demo reel.

The next trailer was a seemingly in engine cutscene from the game.

I don't know if we will see multiplayer gameplay from the first person. But I can totally see an in engine multiplayer trailer. Something like the Breakout one from Halo 5 except actually in engine. And then flight/beta announcements.

My worry is we get some CGI shit instead.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017

I don't know if we will see multiplayer gameplay from the first person. But I can totally see an in engine multiplayer trailer. Something like the Breakout one from Halo 5 except actually in engine. And then flight/beta announcements.

Well for Reach we got the first cutscene of the game and a shot of an elite, we could get something similar.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA

They seem to really want to tout their new engine, so I can see them avoiding CGI until their big trailer that they cut up for tv commericals.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The real goal is to have them say

"And the first beta for Infinite multiplayer will be.... RIGHT NOW"

Imagine shadowdropping the entire beta without showing the MP off in the slightest beforehand.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
The real goal is to have them say

"And the first beta for Infinite multiplayer will be.... RIGHT NOW"

Imagine shadowdropping the entire beta without showing the MP off in the slightest beforehand.
Having Reach and Infinite beta in the same month would be super crazy lol

But Winter is reasonable tbh, again H5 was tested REAL early too

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
So are we expecting monthly or bi-monthly drops for the other titles on PC, too?

I feel like by time all of MCC is on PC Infinite will be out. lol

Oct 25, 2017
Reach should be easy to speed run at least. Some stuff like skipping the PoA fight before the gun are trickier but that game on Legendary isn't as brutal for speed running purposes.
Oh you know they will. Not only that, but the < 3 hour speedrun, as well.

I'm more afraid of MP achievements, though. Not sure how long I'll be able to tolerate TU Reach. lol

Reach at least could be blitzed co-op. I still have stupid H2 under 3 hours to do as the last achievement in the game currently. I just can't motivate myself to struggle through. The two worst Halo campaigns on Legendary.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
phil said more first party talk at TGA's

the only two things I think would happen would be the secret christmas beta for Infinite, or Fable announcement.

lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.