Status
Not open for further replies.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
i guess none of us really know our items, so thats a dumb question. but if you're yugi, that would make sense

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Is it me PMing you the revive command over and over until you get so annoyed you stop it?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Also why the heck did yall actually lynch Nin? Like can i get a tldr on that because i think i might have missed something in the 8 page catch up.

From what i saw it seemed to come down to
1: inconsistancys in item passing, whi h is weak as hell in a madness game like this.
2: nin was acting weird. Which like yeah, he is nin. And even if you dont want to go allmeta reads its still nothing much about his behaviour read as svummy. Just weird. And we dont really lynch people for being weird.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
if no one speaks up, scum has it and if our item thief's ability only works at night and they cant control which items they take, it's going to be next to impossible for Town to get their items

faircure

Oct 27, 2017
I hope that's referring to my role because otherwise I will feel like shit for dumping my trump card out there like that.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil suggested there was a way so there's probably something different.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Also why the heck did yall actually lynch Nin? Like can i get a tldr on that because i think i might have missed something in the 8 page catch up.

From what i saw it seemed to come down to
1: inconsistancys in item passing, whi h is weak as hell in a madness game like this.
2: nin was acting weird. Which like yeah, he is nin. And even if you dont want to go allmeta reads its still nothing much about his behaviour read as svummy. Just weird. And we dont really lynch people for being weird.
nin wasn't acting nearly as weird as a lot of the players here.
idk why everyone jumped on nin last day phase

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm guessing that last post from Geno refers to a general way to stop the Dragons, not the Faircure insta win.

Hecht

Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Brazil keeps dancing around this apparent piece of CRITICAL INFORMATION

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
but the fact that scum got confirmed town members like Muffin and Fran to vote for him speaks miles about how crazy this game is

faircure

Oct 27, 2017
ugggggggggh
okay im so dead why was i so hasty
im willing to full claim if you guys want it. still want my item and stuff. thanks

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
ugggggggggh
okay im so dead why was i so hasty
im willing to full claim if you guys want it. still want my item and stuff. thanks

You don't need to full claim. Most people trust you so it's not needed. At the very least, you might be more likely to get your item now.

Hecht

Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
... Huh. It wasn't that one, but it's in that exact format.

So you were also holding a piece of critical information :P

I'm scared this is info for something scum can use. Does anyone have an item in which they can input a code or something?
I don't know the code. That's the code from Lost

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Clearly we need to appease the dragon gods we have angered by offering them a sacrifice of the arrogant soul which insulted them.

Everyone lynch Hecht!

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
i'm trying to get caught up but i'm also cooking so i will just pepper in comments that will make as much sense as this game, so i assume that's fine. I will address Brazil fully after I'm done cooking. maybe instead of a full claim we SHOULD get people to report on chests/items and we can look for lies.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
What if the code is a cipher. It's probably for an item but it's worth a thought.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
....no.

I do know what the item is and where its from this time. Just have not seen who it might be for. If thing get desperate then ill be more okay with sharing but right now this item has a kinda bad precedent about it.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
So is noone gonna answer that question about nins lynch? Yall just gonna pretend you didnt lynch a claimed doctor for dubious reasoning?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Call me crazy but I think the way we counter unpredictable chaos is not with speculation or trying to guess balance or even flavor (doesn't matter if once it worked) but with facts. I think we need to systemically release information - we have universes already (I'll grab that if no one else has; I think I still have it at hand) so we agree on the next piece of information (starting small) and triangulate and cross check. if that doesn't work, another piece. This isn't a mafia game; this is a mafia game packaged in a fucking acid trip so regular mafia strategies, I think, may not get us anywhere.

If someone else has a better idea I'm more than happy to listen, but this is the idea i'm putting on the table.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
1. [m] Silky - New -EST Lynched Day 1 - Light Yagami, 3rd party Death Note Writer.
2. [m] Crimson - GMT - GHOST N GOBLINS

4. [m] Fran - UTC-3 - WORLD OF WARCRAFT
5. [m] Sorian - MST - DIGIMON
6. [f] faircure - EST - YUGIOH
7. [f] SweetNicole - CST Lynched Day 2 - Hero Killer:Stain, 3rd party Modified SK
8. [m] TearablePuns - EST -SEMI SONIC CLAIM I GUESS
9. [m] nin - GMT+1 - KINGDOM HEARTS
10. [m] flatearthpandas - NO CLAIM?
SHOT BY BOSS-ASS MUFFIN, MAFIA, DR. WHO
11. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+13 - POKEMON
12. [f] Dr. Monkey - EST - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
14. [m] Hecht - PST - MARIO (RPGS)
16. [m] Terraforce - EST - TEKKEN
18. [m] *Splinter - GMT - GRAND THEFT AUTO
19. [f] Kitsunelaine Modkilled Day 2 - Specter, Hero Modified Watcher/Tracker
20. [m] Muffin - MARIO
21. [m] Brazil - GMT-3 - RATCHET AND CLANK
22. [m] Lifeline - EST - JAK AND DAXTER
23. [m] Kalor - GMT - MARVEL

fused as dragon ball something
17. [m] Verelios - EST - DEATH NOTE
15. [f] Include - CET - RESONANCE OF FATE

disappeared d2: Sawneeks (claimed kirby)
3. [m] Fandorin - GMT-3 - RESIDENT EVIL
13. [m] Lone_Prodigy - GAME OF THRONES

check for accuracy, please

Status
Not open for further replies.