Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
lol i can't catch up as thoroughly as I want right now but see above re: craziness and expecting nonsense and chaos
also brazil, are you serious rn - that is some next level cherrypicking

back in a while - got stuff to do

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
My outburst was a blatant lie.
I was testing whether people would pay more attention to my stupid outburst that made no sense
than they did to my valid argument against Sorian that caught him in a lie on Day 3.
So, why should i even pressure players anymore? lol

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
lol i can't catch up as thoroughly as I want right now but see above re: craziness and expecting nonsense and chaos
also brazil, are you serious rn - that is some next level cherrypicking

back in a while - got stuff to do
Serious. I don't like pre-made posts, especially ones that leave out your own contribution to a lynch. No one would be talking about nin yesterday if you hadn't voted him first.

Hecht

Bonk initiated
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Also since we now apparently have a time limit, I guess I can protect these damn items until the end of the game lol

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
A mass claim might work better tomorrow. We still have three days left so we don't want scum to have all our information so early.

Hecht

Bonk initiated
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I'm willing to claim today and it might make sense since I'm basically invincible (outside of voting) now

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My outburst was a blatant lie.
I was testing whether people would pay more attention to my stupid outburst that made no sense
than they did to my valid argument against Sorian that caught him in a lie on Day 3.
So, why should i even pressure players anymore? lol

I thought I had talked about FEP more but I had only talked about him when you were both acting sketchy as fuck to each other. Sue me for thinking I had talked more than I actually had.

But sure, you were testing us, look we caught you in a stupid lie too.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
But we can only lynch one scum every day so if they have more than 3 members we are fucked.

Sure. We could have a town vig that can help out or maybe one of the disappeared were scum but we can't rely on that. I'm not optimistic about towns chances now.

faircure

Oct 27, 2017
I really need my item. Town, if you have it, I need it. You just have to trust me on this.

I can turn this around. I've been saying my role is fucking crazy. I doubt we are going to kill all 3? 4? 5??? scum in our deadline. I'm just going to need insane RNG luck to pull it off. Anything that enhances my abilities would be appreciated. I feel safe jumping out like this because I honestly doubt I'm going to get the luck of drawing the cards I need without my item. I also set up defenses on N2 that'll protect me from nks, if you recall I was scared for my life on that day.

I can go into exactly what I'm going to do if you guys want.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I really need my item. Town, if you have it, I need it. You just have to trust me on this.

I can turn this around. I've been saying my role is fucking crazy. I doubt we are going to kill all 3? 4? 5??? scum in our deadline. I'm just going to need insane RNG luck to pull it off. Anything that enhances my abilities would be appreciated. I feel safe jumping out like this because I honestly doubt I'm going to get the luck of drawing the cards I need without my item. I also set up defenses on N2 that'll protect me from nks, if you recall I was scared for my life on that day.

You can turn this around, or you can stop this?

I'm very wary of the universe you're from considering how people are literally disappearing from the game, faircure.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Have we even heard mention of an item that might be yours?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I can force a town insta win if I get all the Exodia cards.
Cool. Here's what I think is happening: someone else is also an Yu-Gi-Oh! character and has your item, and they can use it just like FEP could use two Dr. Who items.

Otherwise, your item would've already showed up, 'cause people townread you hard.

Also, we're clearly missing a Dr. Who character too.

faircure

Oct 27, 2017
I've been saying my role is broken as shit and there's something crazy on the other side forever. I have a pool of 40 cards, I draw one every day and night phase. If I can get all 5 Exodia cards I can make town instantly win.

faircure

Oct 27, 2017
It's not an item. I have all my cards. I just want my item because it'll boost my RNG chances or let me choose a card or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.