• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tim-E

Oct 31, 2017
I was active in that other place forever (2006 to 2013 or so) but fell off the wagon a few years ago. I'm alive (if anyone even remembers me)!

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I was an OT dweller at the other place, but stopped posting frequently 6 months prior to implosion. It feels good being here, and I'm glad all of my ComicGAF and Parody Thread Urges crew made the transition.

Bran Van

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I went by Yoboman on GAF a few years ago... Not sure if anyone will remember me. I believe I rocked the Hendrix avatar back then

hendrix_i77jwf.jpg

Seems as good a time as any to bring it back actually

Last edited:

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Too many people are using the Dennis avatar. I need verification. Fingerprints, hair sample, teeth imprint (I don't know if that's the real name). ANYTHING

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anyone really recognizes me. It's good to see people I recognize again, and them not all being 'banned' lol.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone even remember me? I wasn't too active, but had a few hundred posts in my 5 or so years. I was in OT a lot and posted a bit in the Pokemon threads recently since that's what I've been playing now.
I see a lot of familiar names, so I guess this is the place to stay.

Deleted member 11517

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Long time lurker on the other forum here (since 2012 I think??) and I remember you all, which is kinda strange cause you all don't know me haha.

Hey there's a good chance I thought it was just mediocre. Not AC Origins though, I'm going to have some things to say about that mess by the time I'm done with it.
I always liked your posts, I mostly agreed with them, even if I didn't even play the games you were talking about. :p

I still remember when they banned you "cause yer always so negative" which was totally ridiculous lol.

Ya'll know who I'm missing though ?
Jeff_Rigby

Always loved reading his threads - and sometimes the discussions were really good too.
Also on that thought, onq123...

But I suppose I'm the only one who does, as I didn't see them mentioned ...........?

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
It really is nice to see so many familiar avatars/usernames, makes this place instantly feel like home.

Wonder if crazy buttocks will ever grace us with his presence or if he's gone for good.

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I was an OT dweller at the other place, but stopped posting frequently 6 months prior to implosion. It feels good being here, and I'm glad all of my ComicGAF and Parody Thread Urges crew made the transition.
Yeah I always enjoyed your posts (and avatars) and noticed you kind of dropped off, good to see you here.

Moosichu

Oct 25, 2017
Loudninja you sure remember a lot of people. I remember you!

I was tempted to change my avatar, but I hate it when others do it, so won't. For now.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
This thread always surprises me in how many people I actually got to "know" over the ages on that one forum. Crazy how many names or avatars you recognize when you are aware of it.

Cronus

Oct 31, 2017
Hello all. Nice to start on a clean slate with everyone. Don't think many remember me, so I might as well start on a clean slate too - changed my name and avatar.

Looking forward to lots of good discussions and threads on here.

Deleted member 9971

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am happy that most of the gaffers i liked or remember by name are here. It's cool everyone gets a clean slate and can start here in a new community with new and old peeps alike. Even some faces who left gaf or were banned before Era came to be are here wich is fantastic.

This place feels like home:P

Strangiato

Oct 28, 2017
I changed my avatar and name. What can I say? Just didn't like the old one and wanted a fresh start. Said some dumb stuff back in the day.

Last edited:

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
So I've noticed a couple members I previously had on my ignore list back on GAF, but true to ResetEra's objective, I've decided to let bygones be bygones and let them be. We all deserve a second chance. :)