• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
Coming from a man with an intergender fetish avatar
DZTXhmC.gif

FatalOccasionalDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
In any other company (and maybe if we turn the clocks back about 6 years) a trios tag team of Cesaro, Sami, and Shinsuke God Damn Nakamura would change the fucking world.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
AEW panel goes well until ultra cringe Mark From The Burbs Yo steps up for Q and A

god of course he's asking a smash bros question fucking dork

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
In any other company (and maybe if we turn the clocks back about 6 years) a trios tag team of Cesaro, Sami, and Shinsuke God Damn Nakamura would change the fucking world.
I no longer care. I just accept that WWE nearly always ruins what is good about great wrestlers and I don't have to watch it anymore.

I can't see some of my favorites anymore but they're getting paid I guess

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
I no longer care. I just accept that WWE nearly always ruins what is good about great wrestlers and I don't have to watch it anymore.

I can't see some of my favorites anymore but they're getting paid I guess

I think that the true turning point for me personally was Shinsuke vs AJ at Wrestlemania and the subsequent 12 they did afterward. I should've realized that earlier I know, but like that was sort of gut-punch I should've seen coming.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
It is absolutely fucked that they've managed to put him in this position AGAIN, especially after all the shit he's gone through
They've been trying to push Roman as the top guy for half a decade and he gets rejected by the fans every time. I have no idea how they thought this wouldn't end with both Goldberg and Roman getting booed.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Ahaha Roman got boo'd still? Guess it's back to feuding with Corbin after Wrestlemania for another 6 months.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Love the Nakamura, Sami and Cesaro trio.

It's a trio of talent both in-ring and promo. Too bad they probably gonna keep losing.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Both Roman and Goldberg got booed? Who's going to be the very much over 3rd person that WWE hasn't ruined yet they'll eventually add to the match?

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Who the fuck is asking Cena to get off the HGH?

Rock got off the gas, and he ended up floundering. Took him until Pain and Gain to have some actual momentum in his career and he was the size of Austrailia in that movie god damn.

aMtE2.jpg

and this will always be true now

john-cena-is-slowlyturning-into-ernest-39802001.png

Status
Not open for further replies.