Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Exactly 2 days for the opening of the K-Pop ERA 2018 Twice poll.

Will Momo manage to keep her trophy?

nTRS18N.jpg

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017

Really love the vibe here
Kinda reminds me of hurricane venus

Btw i really love her yellow hair. I wonder if it is a wig or she really coloured her hair

Cant wait to miss the last week of november. Woman and Read Dead Redemption!!

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
The best since day 1. Jihyo second for me. Everyone else varies. I don't even know how I'll vote, yet.

Hells yeah!

---------------------------

So this might gonna be my first Just Dance game in 4 years after getting the Japanese ver. That had kara in it.

They previously had only PSY and Hyuna right? I do hope ubisoft can make a just dance game with just kpop songs in it. Sounds like it can be possible.

SideMatt

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

It's a pretty song. Their voices pair really well together.
Props to SM for finally putting English subs... on an English song.

Last edited:

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017

Really love the vibe here
Kinda reminds me of hurricane venus

Btw i really love her yellow hair. I wonder if it is a wig or she really coloured her hair

Cant wait to miss the last week of november. Woman and Read Dead Redemption!!

Remind me more of the Sweet Impact then Hurricane Venus

Last edited:

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Hells yeah!

---------------------------

So this might gonna be my first Just Dance game in 4 years after getting the Japanese ver. That had kara in it.

They previously had only PSY and Hyuna right? I do hope ubisoft can make a just dance game with just kpop songs in it. Sounds like it can be possible.

Wait, shit, so this one's gonna have Blackpink and Big Bang? Fuck, I might have to get this too.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
They need to. Or at least make tons of kpop songs available for individual (or group) DLC purchase. It would do serious business for them--and be great for us.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
K-Pop ERA 2018 Twice rankings

It's that time of the year again, the hard task of ranking nation's girl group members. It's simple, rank all the girls from 1st to 9th. You can modify your vote as many times as you want before the deadline. Lurkers are welcome to vote, but their votes will be part of an different ranking. Hope we can get as much participation as we got last year!

Poll will close on the 4th of November (right before their comeback) 23:59 CET / 17:59 EST / 14:59 PST / [5th of November 07:59 KST]

Previous year results

25eahOl.png

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
You know what to do, K-Pop Era. Vote for the jokbal queen, Momo Hirai.

tumblr_p4d8kcgZ9Q1uh7ri8o2_400.gif

tumblr_pbm8o5FDsk1ssnf1qo2_250.gif

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Had to go with Mina for number one. Jihyo is definitely second for me though. The rest were pretty tough.

Playco Armboy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
https://www.soompi.com/article/1248...K0t9Qf3c1iIWmbOPkUqZ9uCdDlZbrWrsOcoIvvXhwGkfA

1. Girls' Generation's Yuri
  2. Red Velvet's Seulgi
  3. GFRIEND's SinB
  4. BLACKPINK's Jisoo
  5. Red Velvet's Irene
  6. MAMAMOO's Hwasa
  7. BLACKPINK's Jennie
  8. Red Velvet's Joy
  9. WJSN (Cosmic Girls)'s Xuan Yi
  10. GFRIEND's Sowon
  11. BLACKPINK's Lisa
  12. MOMOLAND's Yeonwoo
  13. TWICE's Nayeon
  14. WJSN (Cosmic Girls)'s Bona
  15. BLACKPINK's Rosé
  16. WJSN (Cosmic Girls)'s Luda
  17. Oh My Girl's YooA
  18. Red Velvet's Yeri
  19. TWICE's Momo
  20. Red Velvet's Wendy
  21. WJSN (Cosmic Girls)'s Cheng Xiao
  22. TWICE's Sana
  23. Girls' Generation's Seohyun
  24. TWICE's Mina
  25. Weki Meki's Choi Yoojung
  26. Apink's Son Naeun
  27. Oh My Girl's Arin
  28. Girls' Generation's Sooyoung
  29. Weki Meki's Kim Doyeon
  30. Oh My Girl's Binnie
How is TWICE so low when they got a comeback in 2 weeks?

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Never voted on a poll so quickly lol. Definitely a lot different than last year, curious to see any major shifts in the results.

also, if i win the lotto next week first thing i'm doing is sponsoring a clc comeback. Oh, and buying mina's pot.

greenbird

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
New #1 for me this year, going back to my original fave. Hopefully she can have a better placement than last year.

Ryan_MSF

Oct 26, 2017
관악구, South Korea
K-Pop ERA 2018 Twice rankings

It's that time of the year again, the hard task of ranking nation's girl group members. It's simple, rank all the girls from 1st to 9th. You can modify your vote as many times as you want before the deadline. Lurkers are welcome to vote, but their votes will be part of an different ranking. Hope we can get as much participation as we got last year!

Poll will close on the 4th of November (right before their comeback) 23:59 CET / 17:59 EST / 14:59 PST / [5th of November 07:59 KST]

Previous year results

25eahOl.png

Sana will get her justice this year.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Massive participation in the first 24 hours of the Twice poll, 33 people voted (including 4 lurkers).

The results from the 29 ballots are as follows:

And in terms of rankings, surprisingly, only 2 girls are keeping their rankings from last year poll.

Link to the poll

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Only the top 4 was hard to rank for me.

On another note, Dongmakgol Girl was really Solji! :D

Identity Of 5-Time "The King Of Mask Singer" Winner Revealed To Be Idol Returning From Health-Related Hiatus

Oct 21, 2018

The identity of Dongmakgol Girl has been revealed to be the leader and main vocalist of a girl group who has returned after a hiatus due to health concerns!

The episode of MBC's "The King of Mask Singer" that aired on October 21 followed contestants as they battled it out to be crowned the king. Dongmakgol Girl was vying for her sixth consecutive victory and she had a tough challenge ahead as she went up against Giant Chestnuts of Bread.

Dongmakgol Girl performed a stirring rendition of Jung Joon Il's "Sorry" while Giant Chestnuts of Bread performed Im Jae Bum's "Confession."

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Had no idea Mina was born in San Antonio. This changes everything. I'll probably vote sometime tomorrow during my downtime at work.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
So, if someone asks how does it feel to be a woman? Do you know how to answer?

After 3 repeats, i already like the hook

Edit:also, is it me or the song feels so "idol-ish". Reminds me the typical of snsd music

Status
Not open for further replies.