• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fusionterra

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
https://www.crimsonhexagon.com/the-crimson-post/e3-2018-06-13/

June13-E3-3-100.jpg

June13-E3-2-100.jpg

E3, the largest gaming conference of the year, kicked off June 12 in Los Angeles with major game brands such as Nintendo and Bethesda making major game announcements. From June 10 to June 12, there were over 4.5 million posts across online channels. Nintendo, Bethesda, and Microsoft led the conversation.

The most discussed game from the conference, so far, is Kingdom Hearts III from Square Enix, followed by Nintendo's Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Bethesda's Fallout '76. However, the most positively received games from the conference are Kingdom Hearts III, Halo Infinite, and Jump Force.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Intresting. Kingdom and Halo above Cyberpunk isnt what i expected. But i spend my time mostly arround in the "hardcore" corners like here. In general i can understand Kingdom being popular.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
All that talk was Aqua.

but these have had more days, Smash and other Nintendo titles should get more discussion as days go by along with treehouse

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
I see Jump Force's particle effects were very effective.

I'm happy for the KH fans that are getting their sequel after over a decade. Enjoy it for the 12-year-old version of me that was excited for KH3 back in '05.

ultima786

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is a sign that Kingdom Hearts better do a good job with its story and presentation. People and critics have to be blown away by this game.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
lol at jump force being up there. i guess that means i'm super out of touch. the aesthetics of that game look like trash coming from DBZF or the Ninja Storm games.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yes! Amazing! Well deserved too. By far the game I'm most hyped for, and it had all my favorite trailers this E3. And TWO new worlds revealed.

LegendofLex

Nov 20, 2017
With this being the only big "grand adventure" type AAA game aimed at an all-ages crowd this year - Nintendo dominated this field last year with BotW and Mario Odyssey - this really doesn't surprise me. There's a gaping hole in the market this year for this type of game. And with BotW and Odyssey being so successful last year, there's now a big audience of players looking for the next thing to satisfy their appetites.

Oct 26, 2017
Surprised by the positive reception to Fallout 76?

They turned an open world RPG into an MMO survival shooter with no NPCs.

This is a sign that Kingdom Hearts better do a good job with its story and presentation. People and critics have to be blown away by this game.

The story is gonna be just as dreadful as KH2 which them rehashing movie plots with Sora and Xehanort thrown in as boringly as possible and with the original story content making next to no sense.

Luckily the gameplay and graphics look amazing.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding is the only new IP up there.

Whew.

Anthem took a huge L it looks like?

Also, I guess Cyberpunk might count at orignal IP?

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
The KING is at the top where it belongs.

Kind of surprised RE2 is relatively low on the discussion.

Lyrick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's probably because the PSN Epic Games account hijack thing doesn't have a hashtag associated with #E3

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Surprised by the positive reception to Fallout 76?

They turned an open world RPG into an MMO survival shooter with no NPCs.
Playing Bethesda games online with your friends is something asked for for over a decade by quite a big number of fans. And they didn't turn anything into anything, they're making a spinoff.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, we went quite a few years without so much as a peep, then maybe a quick trailer of a world we already knew, and now we've got two new confirmed worlds, several confirmed returning characters, and a major plot twist all in the span of a few days. It's like tossing a man dying of thirst in the desert into a lake.