• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone is saying Ovipositor, but how about you custom make an egg that shoots moulds of your dick.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone is saying Ovipositor, but how about you custom make an egg that shoots moulds of your dick.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Get him one of those banks that eats quarters. He'll figure it out.
creepy-face-coin-bank-967.gif

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mans been saving it in for decades and you want him to shoot it anywhere other than home plate?? smh

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Solve this trivia question and you'll know what to get. I don't know about that 2 day shipping though, that seems a little unlikely given what their website looked like when I was last there in January when I had to answer this stupid question

One of the most well known psalms of the old testament inspired the creation of this less than holy item. On the web page where one can purchase this item a review from one satisfied customer is prominently featured, what does the review say - read exactly as you expect customer would

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Tell him to slip his penis into the tip of his belt buckle and then let 'er rip

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
buy one of my patented ResetEra branded dragon dildos approved by SweetNicole

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
If this guy is a virgin he's not gonna be ready for whatever you give him and his wife won't either. Penis + vagina is gonna be some kinky shit

But if you want to get really weird you could just hire a guy to watch

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Amazon has queening chairs, but the quality is questionable at best.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i lost my penis in an accident

i shook hands with danger

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York