• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
This is tough, because I don't want to hammer, but I also don't want someone else to hammer and then I'd have not voted at the end of the day.

OP
OP
Fireblend

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

malus (4 votes)
Sawneeks - #795
MrHedin - #857
HPSauce - #913
Stantastic - #917

MrHedin (2 votes)
The Wizard - #846 #876
The Wizard - #943
malus - #946

The Wizard (1 votes)
Flatearthpandas - #934

EvilChameleon (0 votes)
Stantastic - #835 #917
malus - #845 #946

Stantastic (0 votes)
The Wizard - #876 #943

Not voting: EvilChameleon

Post Counts:
Sawneeks: 60 The Wizard: 44 MrHedin: 42 Stantastic: 30 EvilChameleon: 27 malus: 23 Flatearthpandas: 17 HPSauce: 14

Current Countdown:
tjjixqolkg

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Talk about a quiet end. :x

Think I've said everything I want to though. I still think focusing on Wiz over everyone else is a silly move and will lead us to lose. There's more reasons to town read that spot than scumread it.

Hedin still doesn't look great. If it's not malus I'd wager maybe Stan. EC I don't think so but could be wrong. Still wouldn't bet on him being scum tho.

All I got.
I agree on Wiz. Are you on-board to no vote tomorrow if Malus is town?

OP
OP
Fireblend

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

malus (5 votes)
Sawneeks - #795
MrHedin - #857
HPSauce - #913
Stantastic - #917
EvilChameleon - #959

MrHedin (2 votes)
The Wizard - #846 #876
The Wizard - #943
malus - #946

The Wizard (1 votes)
Flatearthpandas - #934

EvilChameleon (0 votes)
Stantastic - #835 #917
malus - #845 #946

Stantastic (0 votes)
The Wizard - #876 #943

==========================

Once again, the Waddle Dees find themselves at an impasse. Confronted by threats and mockery from the Beast Gang, they turn against one another and descend into nonsense violence. Finally, a sacrifice is chosen; the village will turn to one of its guardians, the Bling Blipper, at the fishing pond, to protect them. A lone Waddle Dee is submerged into its depths, never to be seen again...

Malus has died!

Welcome, Malus! You're a Vanilla Townie!

Abilities:
  • Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win Condition:
  • You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night phase ends in:

2q2ikyaauy

Be sure to submit your commands 2 hours before the phase ends at the latest!

Day 4 Begins
OP
OP
Fireblend

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

Shaken by yesterday's events, the Waddle Dees return to their homes for a good night's rest. However, their sleep is cut short by a disturbance at the colosseum! Venturing outside, they find the colosseum come to life, this despite there being no event scheduled for tonight. But nothing can prepare them for what such event entails; a pack of murderous Awoofies has cornered one of their good friends, and tragedy ensues.

flatearthpandas has died!
Welcome, flatearthpandas! You're a Doctor!

Abilities:
  • Each night phase, you may protect one player in the game from one nightkill.
Win Condition:
  • You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
DAY 4 BEGINS

Day 4 ends in:
meg7zzp7cw

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I know you were mentioning it yesterday HP but I think a no vote is the way to go today, if we misvote we lose.

The Wizard

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh that malus flipped sucked, I thought Hedin/malus was the right track and that I had a better read on scum!malus after Ducktales.

Right now my PoE is still Hedin / Stan / EC but with malus being town they're a little harder to sort through. Hedin/Stan is the pair that sticks out but today is the day we take our time to go over things rather than rush in.
I want to look at the votes yesterday and see who was avoiding each other.

I think a mass claim today is a good idea given the open setup, and I think Sneeks should go last.

No kill is probably correct here but no need to rush it. We should be 4 town against 2 scum, so long as 2 town don't vote on town we are safe from a suprise hammer.
I think we take our time this day phase, since a no vote likely means town is 3 to 2 and we potentially lose a helpful voice.

I'll be back in a bit to reread yesterday after work.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry malus. :(

Agree we should have people claim. Also to no vote today I believe.

I'd actually like it if EC claimed first and then Stan claims.
The first person to bring it up to start the day should be the person that brought it up to begin with, not some outside party.
I don't understand how that's suspect

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh gdi.

Im a 1 shot vigilante, id held my shot the first 2 days for lack of confident targets, plus i have had good results saving that roll for lategame in the past.
Last night i tried to shoot EC, clearly it didnt work.

The Wizard

Oct 25, 2017
Did a quick reread since my PoE is down to Hedin, Stan and EC I wanted to look at their vote preferences yesterday.
SuspectTop vote?2nd vote?Protecting?
Hedinmalusstan*EC
ECmalus??Hedin or Stan
StanmalusEC**Hedin

If you want to add me in I was 1. Hedin 2. malus which would be protecting Stan or EC.
*Hedin wanted stan if malus was scum. If Hedin is scum, he knows malus is town and thus could actually be protecting Stan instead.
**Stan was on EC halfway through the day but switched to malus once that wagon picked up steam.

RE: EC being nervous about his vote toward the end, he could have been stuck between hammering a towny and stacking with his partner in Hedin/EC.

The Wizard

Oct 25, 2017
ddfdurb-3f68479a-e3ff-4cab-9b95-6ba8ece3e140.png

I'm a 1-shot vigilante.
Or rather, Monkey was. She shot VA/Leo night 1 and since the target was protected the shot was not refunded.