• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
I see that you have an angry face anime guy as your avatar, yeh. Why sign up to a forum if you think people just mad when they respond to a dumb comment you made? Your trolling ain't very good

I'm not trolling. Jiraiya isn't an angry character. I don't think allot of posters are mad... But my 3 word post caused you to respond 19 pages later. I don't think it's really that big a deal. It's all cool.

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Never knew that not wanting to make a game in a particular genre, when he has never even made a game in that genre before, would be so controversial. Lol.

Kojima: "I don't want to make a kart racing game, why would you even ask me that."

Gamers: "OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD SHOTS FIRED!!!"
I think the controversy is that he said Battle Royale games are easy money.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
The irony is if MGSV had a BR mode, it would probably be one of the best BR games.

Imagining all the possibilities with the variety and types of crazy MGS weapons. The top tier controls.
Plus if they added all the survival+melee mechanics from MGS Survive.

Whew.

20th page post! lol

I've always known deep down Kojima haters really love him.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
lc8EBJO.png
Source on this? Can't find the tweet for myself.

EDIT: Nvm! Found it!

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
I dont think its that easy to make money with br. Pubg is big, fortnites even bigger. Its hard to take consistent players away from those 2 games.

Also, kojima jumping on the latest bandwagon as soon as he left konami instead of doing his thing would earn him more haters than fans

Ohri-Jin

Banned
Jul 11, 2019
The Netherlands
Ah, the old racist's trope.
lol I am not even caucasian. I had no idea it was used by racists like that.

Also I used it as a figure of speech really. But hey english is not my native language so I might be missing something.

Still pretty funny though that the inaccuracy of my comment is being highlighted, but the rest is ignored . 😅

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yup soon when Kojima farts (even though it is natural and healthy to let it all out), someone out there would complain and/or be offended.

What happened to Free Speech. His statement rings true and hell I haven't played a Hideo Kojima game in ages.
And others trip over themselves to get some whiff of that fart before Kojima inhales it all for himself.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Still convinced MGS Survive would have been a great succes if it was a cookie cutter BR game with the MGS5 gameplay. But it's irrelevant as Kojima wouldn't have been involved I guess.