• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mzril

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys. I'd just like to brag about me hitting D4.

That is all. Same summoner name. Go SKT!

Janna OP

Oct 25, 2017
tfw all images and hyperlinks have a space between them so everything looks incredibly ugly because nothing fits

gg

Outlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
First year playing, so first harrowing.

Got Haunted Maokai and Reaper Soraka.

Edit: Oh, and that lil devil teemo emote.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Giving LoL a go again after..I believe a 5 year break sadly can't get my account back so im starting from scratch again.

Janna OP

Oct 25, 2017
tfw china wins worlds via memes

"Based on the screaming of his girlfriend, Vasilii took Fervor of Battle for the fight. The more AA he did the more damage he deals. Also he build Tiamat so there's some AOE splash damage done to the furnitures around him. However I recommend him to take Stromraiders next time, because he will be able to deal damage and use the speed buff to evade police."

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
tfw china wins worlds via memes

"Based on the screaming of his girlfriend, Vasilii took Fervor of Battle for the fight. The more AA he did the more damage he deals. Also he build Tiamat so there's some AOE splash damage done to the furnitures around him. However I recommend him to take Stromraiders next time, because he will be able to deal damage and use the speed buff to evade police."
that's not really funny...

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently he always had anger issues so not sure why this wasn't dealt with before this incident.

Guess he felt there was nothing wrong with him.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
hey guys, seems like rito dublin has had some layoffs and unfortunately our favorite rioter is no longer working there

if ppl can find the time to send some love to costy over twitter, discord, steam, ff14 or whatever else means you have of finding him, i think that'd be nice

he deserves it

here's a cute quinn in his honor

Nd7nVJp.jpg

rito costy o7

Pancakes

Oct 25, 2017
hey guys, seems like rito dublin has had some layoffs and unfortunately our favorite rioter is no longer working there

if ppl can find the time to send some love to costy over twitter, discord, steam, ff14 or whatever else means you have of finding him, i think that'd be nice

he deserves it

here's a cute quinn in his honor

rito costy o7

Zkylewd.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Sup, just got my account approved too. Do we have a Worlds thread yet, since the semis are starting tomorrow? :o

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
i wonder how they'll treat 3v3 chromas in regions like mine that don't have ranked 3v3

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
Giving LoL a go again after..I believe a 5 year break sadly can't get my account back so im starting from scratch again.

Goes without saying of course but the average player skill has increased significantly. I've been playing on and off since season 1 - began when Sona was released.
Stacking sunfire capes and warmog on Mordekaiser was fun times. Hello everyone.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Goes without saying of course but the average player skill has increased significantly. I've been playing on and off since season 1 - began when Sona was released.
Stacking sunfire capes and warmog on Mordekaiser was fun times. Hello everyone.
Im maining Amumu at the moment and yeah I can tell either its just alt accounts or most people seem to have stepped up their game.

clemenx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Venezuela
Mostly lurker here, mainly post in the esports thread. Yay finally back. I sort of love you guys even if I only read.

I'll probably play lol seriously again in a couple of years. Been playing ARAM only since my 1yo was born lolol.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
lxGkqTW.png

playing anivia into galio feels like a strong matchup

or at least interrupting his e with your wall is funny

i think they said that if you have 50 ranked wins you'll get the 3v3 chroma.
thank god

we just played a normal game of that and jolly that's not a good mode lol

Last edited:

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Hopefully a new site means yah can chill. I like the new skins, and mecha Rengar. Breakfast must be hyped.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Whaddup all! This is Chronos. I just did a nice little marathon of League tonight and went 6-2. I think I might stick to ADC main for now, trying to maybe get close to Plat before the end of the season, but I need to get on an insane win streak to do so. I've found that Varus and Sivir are the most effective for me, they can kind of help your team from doing stupid things and can also be aggressive with their ults.

Just got into Gold 4! I won another 2 this morning with Sivir.

Last edited:

Siyou

Oct 27, 2017
I mistakenly read the award for the ashe border and icon as actually getting the skin. :/ I guess I have an icon now! :'(