• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not married, but mid thirties and my girlfriend would kill me if I got her a gold (color) ring/band

Last edited:

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
33, Platinum & Rose Gold.

62499923_985059_ED_M

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
38. Rose gold. It's a simple band that's developed a very cool distressed patina wearing it while working out.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Dental gold.

My father makes teeth for a living, which it turns out is similar to making rings, so I designed what I wanted and he made it on the cheap out of recycled gold from crowns and bridges formerly in people's mouths...

Yeah...
i really hope he sanitized this before I took delivery of the finished product.

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
33. Silver.

I don't wear jewelry (except the ring).
No way in hell I go with white gold. It's basically gold and silver mixed, then plated with rhodium. When rhodium wears off, you have to replate or it looks like shit. No thanks. I'm not about to pay gold prices for a ring that looks like a whole other precious metal.

I'd considered yellow gold, but yeah, I'd want purer--thus more expensive. I got silver, no regrets.

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
33. I almost never wear my wedding ring (I workout and forget to put it back on). That said it's tungsten/koa mixed.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
44 and it was white gold I think. I only wore it for about a month before my wife took it away from me because I kept fiddling with it and losing it in the floorboards and such. She kept it in the jewelry box and it was stolen about five years ago when we were robbed. We haven't bothered replacing it since I never wore it. I don't wear any jewelry of any kind. Not even a watch. My wife's ring is platinum.