• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Also they made that Cable costume look cool... unlike its actual original appearance in new mutants
76559-28967-cable.jpg

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I finally managed to get the Anti-Venom skin. I like his design and loved that character concept in the actual comics. I was really disappointed when he got written out fairly quickly.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Celestial boss!

Yes this totally mean story content is coming

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Well, colour me surprised! 😲

I wonder what Doctor Doom does to summon the call of the Celestials?
In Wakanda, the tablets referenced this celestial, it looks like they harnessed infinity and this ones body became the armor?
Edit for full context
Ok you guys this is totally a story epilogue, they teased celestial connected to infinity/armor and we woke it up when we reunited infinity, I mean they teased it in the Wakanda tablet
h1mgHiW.jpg

c0QSWxY.jpg

kjdxYt2.jpg

Last edited:

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
It could still be a regular gauntlet with new bosses — the last two also added new bosses.
The last two updates added boss versions of playable characters. This is much different than that. We also know that new locations like Doomstadt and Negative Zone will be included, which seems like a lot of effort for a gauntlet.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
The last two updates added boss versions of playable characters. This is much different than that. We also know that new locations like Doomstadt and Negative Zone will be included, which seems like a lot of effort for a gauntlet.
Yup plus the Celestial is straight up referenced in the main story connected to the powers of Infinity. Now the question is do they tease Annihulus tomorrow or give us a trailer

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Patch notes went up early
www.resetera.com

Marvel ultimate alliance 3 Fantastic four shadow of doom patch notes(Story confirmed!)

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46853/~/how-to-update-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3%3A-the-black-order#v400 Also new event and gauntlet content
Story confirmed(multiple chapters, first part will be free)
More characters than the four teased but who is not confirmed
More iso slots and effects
More events

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
I have a thought. What if the 1st chapter of Shadow of Doom is on Attila and that's how we unlock Black Bolt and Medusa?

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
I haven't played Doom yet, but the F4 characters are all pretty good. Mister Fantastic is like another Ms. Marvel.

Neural Network

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 25, 2020
Does anyone knows if this game is owned by Nintendo like Bayonetta 2-3 or just publishing deal like Lego Worlds, Ninja Gaiden 3 etc? I'm huge fan of series and bought first game nearly on all platforms. Since I don't have Switch currently i was wondering if it will be ported to another platform later in line end of year etc?

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone knows if this game is owned by Nintendo like Bayonetta 2-3 or just publishing deal like Lego Worlds, Ninja Gaiden 3 etc? I'm huge fan of series and bought first game nearly on all platforms. Since I don't have Switch currently i was wondering if it will be ported to another platform later in line end of year etc?
It's a Bayonetta 2 situation, Nintendo approached Marvel then contracted Koei Tecmo to develop it

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
LOVING this. Wow this was a lot more than I expected.

Are they serious with these laser beam sections though? They were the worst part of the base game.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, so I got into this game when it came out, then kind of... dropped it, but came back for each DLC since i bought the pass.

Team is around level 50 (beat storymode once). From looking online, I need to beat story mode on the next 2 hardest difficulties to get a proper grinding zone? Or is there a better way now?

Philtastic

Jan 3, 2018
Canada
Really enjoying this expansion and how the unlocks this time are from doing challenges in the story mode which is far less boring than grinding the Danger Room and its lack of variety. I've beaten the epilogue on Mighty with the Fantastic Four (Invisible Woman is pretty awesome with her team shield against projectiles) and Superior with my main team of Captain Marvel (single target striker), Phoenix (regen and AoE), Wasp (great synergies), and Ms. Marvel (tank and AoE). Great stuff except for those damn lasers. Who thought that these were any fun???

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ok loved the story, had a blast.
Also that's not a Galactus tease, that's a Eternity/Living Tribunal/Beyonder tease. Galactus doesn't judge he just eats

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Really enjoying this expansion and how the unlocks this time are from doing challenges in the story mode which is far less boring than grinding the Danger Room and its lack of variety. I've beaten the epilogue on Mighty with the Fantastic Four (Invisible Woman is pretty awesome with her team shield against projectiles) and Superior with my main team of Captain Marvel (single target striker), Phoenix (regen and AoE), Wasp (great synergies), and Ms. Marvel (tank and AoE). Great stuff except for those damn lasers. Who thought that these were any fun???
Colossus' Cold Hard Steel laughs at lasers.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
Why are "Fantastic Four" and "Fantastic Four Reserves" two different bonuses? Kinda screws over the Fantastic Four characters.

And Doom definitely should have had "Heavy Metal" and "Gods and Demons."

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Why are "Fantastic Four" and "Fantastic Four Reserves" two different bonuses? Kinda screws over the Fantastic Four characters.

And Doom definitely should have had "Heavy Metal" and "Gods and Demons."
I mean Ben is missing New avengers and shield, and there's no Future Foundation(Reed, Sue, Ben, Spidey and Doom) or New fantastic Four

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah and going back I think Storm is missing Team Leaders and Colossus is missing X-Force.

They should have added a magic user team bonus too, for Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange, Loki, and Dr. Doom.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love the DLC for the most part but the Celestial hallways & lasers just make me put it down and go back to Animal Crossing tbh.