awp69

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty surprising drop on Apple Arcade today - a + version of a Cave shmup! Baldo and Asphalt 8+ will be out in about 25 minutes.

apps.apple.com

‎DoDonPachi Resurrection HD+

‎≪ Game Overview ≫ Sequel to legendary Danmaku shooting game "DoDonPachi Blissful Death(DAI-OU-JOU)"! The Legendary shooter, "DoDonPachi Resurrection HD+" now for iPhone in HD! Get whipped by the SM Scoring System, built specifically for Smartphone Mode! Use the Supreme Weapon of Annihilation...

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Any new-ish games available on Android that are worth checking out?
I saw that the creator of Meteorfall and a couple other developers I follow on Twtter gave a shout-out to this game. It's a dice-based dungeon crawler (those seem to be popular right now) with roguelite elements. It's free with an IAP to unlock the full game. It's currently only available on android but I'm eagerly awaiting the iOS version whenever that gets released.
play.google.com

Slice & Dice - Apps on Google Play

Roguelike dice game. Demo (12 levels) - single IAP unlocks full game.

Crypt of the Necrodancer was also just ported to android a couple months ago:
play.google.com

Crypt of the NecroDancer - Apps on Google Play

Crypt of the NecroDancer is an award winning hardcore roguelike rhythm game.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I saw that the creator of Meteorfall and a couple other developers I follow on Twtter gave a shout-out to this game. It's a dice-based dungeon crawler (those seem to be popular right now) with roguelite elements. It's free with an IAP to unlock the full game. It's currently only available on android but I'm eagerly awaiting the iOS version whenever that gets released.
play.google.com

Slice & Dice - Apps on Google Play

Roguelike dice game. Demo (12 levels) - single IAP unlocks full game.

Crypt of the Necrodancer was also just ported to android a couple months ago:
play.google.com

Crypt of the NecroDancer - Apps on Google Play

Crypt of the NecroDancer is an award winning hardcore roguelike rhythm game.
Thanks, I will check out Slice and Dice!

Silius

Dec 10, 2017
Tacoma, Wa
Thanks, I will check out Slice and Dice!
Just saw that this was on Android yesterday! Pretty cool game.
play.google.com

SNKRX - Apps on Google Play

An arcade shooter roguelite, inspired by the auto-battler genre

Also Slice and Dice is fantastic! How do y'all come across some of this stuff. It's just so unfortunate how these gems are buried in all the slog and shit. And that's with me actively searching and trying to discover stuff that is good and no typical in app micro transaction junk.

August Recap
OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
August Recap

My Time at Portia
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

My Friend Pedro
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

Super Leap Day (Apple Arcade)
100x100bb.jpg

iOS

Cards of Terra
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

What Remains of Edith Finch
100x100bb.jpg

iOS

Shattered Pixel Dungeon
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

Rush Rally Origins
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

Tesla Force
100x100bb.jpg

iOS

Behind the Frame
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

Baldo (Apple Arcade)
100x100bb.jpg

iOS

awp69

Oct 25, 2017
The long-awaited roguelike Dungeons & Miners, from the devs of Drylands, is finally out. Originally announced four year ago. Looks promising!

apps.apple.com

‎Dungeons & Miners

‎Something is rotten in the state of Gravulgar. You are an outsider in search of adventure; equipped with sword, shield and your thrusty pickaxe, you must pave your way through dangerous dungeons and haunted mines to help the king restore the kindgom to its former glory. -Handcrafted quests and...

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
The long-awaited roguelike Dungeons & Miners, from the devs of Drylands, is finally out. Originally announced four year ago. Looks promising!

apps.apple.com

‎Dungeons & Miners

‎Something is rotten in the state of Gravulgar. You are an outsider in search of adventure; equipped with sword, shield and your thrusty pickaxe, you must pave your way through dangerous dungeons and haunted mines to help the king restore the kindgom to its former glory. -Handcrafted quests and...
This is really fun! Took a second to get used to the controls but I'm having a great time now. There's way more things to discover and see than I thought going from the pictures.

Also, to all developers, we need more portrait roguelikes!

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
A Google Play page for Battlefield Mobile appeared. The images look very impressive for a mobile FPS:

play.google.com

Battlefield Mobile - Apps on Google Play

All-Out Warfare now on your phone. Only in Battlefield™ Mobile.

A quick game I wanted to highlight is Impossible Isles. It's a completely free board-puzzle game that shares similarities to the excellent Tiny Islands on PC. Give it a try.
apps.apple.com

‎Impossible Isles

‎A daily map-like puzzle for everyone. Just place the tiles according to simple rules to make your isle & score. But every day the Imp resets the world - a new pack of tiles, dealt in a new order all day. A new starter map and new wildcard. Even the Imp’s path is the same all day so there’s no...
play.google.com

Impossible Isles - Apps on Google Play

A daily map-like puzzle for everyone!

Ambitious

Oct 26, 2017
I'm replaying Donut County right now. It's still fun to swallow things and grow bigger, but the endless shitty dialogue is just as annoying as I remember it.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
what's the gold standard golf game for iOS? i like what the golf but want something more traditional
OK Golf is more arcade than golf sim but I've always liked just how chill the gameplay is:

apps.apple.com

‎OK Golf

‎Golf on the go! Winner: Best Canadian-developed Mobile Game, MobileSyrup’s 2017 Readers' Choice Awards. "A visually stunning, minimalist new golf game" - AppAddict "OK Golf’s design is as good as it comes" - MacStories "A nice zone of zen for me when I need a break from reality" - AppAdvice...

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
Blon by Plug In Digital, a cute auto runner with plenty of upgrades and content, is out now as a free-to-try app with a single iAP unlock:
apps.apple.com

‎Blon

‎Blon takes you through a challenging and pixelized side-scroller platformer. Travel through many worlds with just one goal: defeat your mad brother! To beat him and save your family, you will be able to unlock several playable characters, upgrade your abilities and experiment new ones in your...

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Neuroshima Hex updated. That takes me back... Didn't even realize the game was still on my phone:) Oddly the game only has the starter armies for now, but says the others will come in future updates.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the intro to Marvel Future Revolution was pretty fucking impressive.

I'm going to assume all that neat gameplay and production value turns into grind and pay 2 not grind immediately after?

SkoomaBlade

Chicken Chaser
Oct 30, 2017
Anybody have any thoughts on the Grid Autosport port to Android?

I just recently got a new phone and it popped up for me on the store since I finally have a phone that supports it and it looks like an insanely faithful port. Downloaded the multiplayer demo/beta and had some fun with that but its quite limited.

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
Finally! After being announced a couple of years ago the magnificent Night in the Woods is finally out:
apps.apple.com

‎Night in the Woods

‎College dropout Mae Borowski returns home to the crumbling former mining town of Possum Springs seeking to resume her aimless former life and reconnect with the friends she left behind. But things aren't the same. Home seems different now and her friends have grown and changed. Leaves are...

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Blon by Plug In Digital, a cute auto runner with plenty of upgrades and content, is out now as a free-to-try app with a single iAP unlock:
apps.apple.com

‎Blon

‎Blon takes you through a challenging and pixelized side-scroller platformer. Travel through many worlds with just one goal: defeat your mad brother! To beat him and save your family, you will be able to unlock several playable characters, upgrade your abilities and experiment new ones in your...

Just bought Blon and it's a lot of fun, best auto-runner I've played in years.

Not too complicated, you're mainly just managing jumping and occasionally shooting (in specific boss fight sections), but the Rouge-Lite elements and level specific tweaks keep it interesting. Some levels you'll jump if you're in the ground too long, others will slow you down, etc.

You always feel like you're progressing which is nice, and each level has two harder versions and an endless mode where you get faster and faster until you die.
Sometimes the harder levels add a new mechanic, like a wall of fire you have to keep back by tapping on bubbles on screen while still paying attention to your jumping.
Ironhide's (Kingdom Rush) Junkworld has now soft launched in some countries...

play.google.com

Junkworld - Tower Defense Game - Apps on Google Play

Set your strategy, master this tower defense game and clash with your enemies!

Can't wait for this to come out in the US. I think they did a smaller soft-launch not long ago, so hopefully it means they'll do a full launch soon.

Not the biggest fan of F2P stuff (especially since Ironhide makes such good premium games), but I've got a feeling this'll end up pretty well. If it means I can get a Kingdom Rush style game that gets even more regular updates, I'm 100% down to try it.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Really guys? No one?

apps.apple.com

‎Desert Golfing

‎To see a world in a bunker of sand And a heaven in a wild cactus, Hold infinity in the pocket of your shorts, And eternity in Desert Golfing.

A darn good one. Another unsung gem

apps.apple.com

‎Golf Zero

‎Golf Zero is a crazy mix of golf and platforming. Jump, bounce and slide your way around the levels trying everything you can to get the ball in the hole. There is nothing quite like a nice round of Golf. The freshly cut grass, the birds singing, the razor sharp saw blades, the mid-air bullet...

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
A darn good one. Another unsung gem

apps.apple.com

‎Golf Zero

‎Golf Zero is a crazy mix of golf and platforming. Jump, bounce and slide your way around the levels trying everything you can to get the ball in the hole. There is nothing quite like a nice round of Golf. The freshly cut grass, the birds singing, the razor sharp saw blades, the mid-air bullet...
This one is really good. A mix-up of golf and Super Meat Boy doesn't sound like it should work but it somehow does.

The developer is working on a basketball spinoff of this as well:

Igor

Oct 31, 2017
I am looking for word games on iOS. Spelltower never grabbed me, Wurdweb on Arcade is polished but I hate the concept - I want to find words, not place them.

I really enjoy the NYT's Spelling bee, for example.

Also any great board game adaptations would be great!

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
I am looking for word games on iOS. Spelltower never grabbed me, Wurdweb on Arcade is polished but I hate the concept - I want to find words, not place them.

I really enjoy the NYT's Spelling bee, for example.

Also any great board game adaptations would be great!

I remember that Highrise was pretty good :

apps.apple.com

‎Highrise Heroes Word Challenge

‎A towering word-game and mystery-story adventure! Following a sudden earthquake, Seb must escape a crumbling skyscraper. Along the way he will make some intriguing new friends, and together they might just unravel the sinister origins of the 'quake, assuming they can evade the mysterious stalker…

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
New release that was announced at the Nintendo Direct. Never played it myself but I've heard it mentioned among SE fans as a classic before. Actraiser Renaissance:
apps.apple.com

‎Actraiser Renaissance

‎ABOUT Actraiser combines 2D platforming action (Realm Acts) with a City-building simulation (Realm Management) in the ultimate battle between good and evil! Featuring the soundtrack that sent shockwaves through the gaming world when it was first released, composed by the legendary Yuzo Koshiro...
play.google.com

Actraiser Renaissance - Apps on Google Play

The all-time classic, "Actraiser," has been remastered with additional content!

Nauticrawl:
apps.apple.com

‎Nauticrawl

‎In a grasp for salvation with sentinels closing in, you've stolen a Nauticrawl. You check the radar, turn a few knobs, press some buttons… then you realize I don’t know how to move this hunk of metal... If the pursuing forces or the crushing atmosphere don't kill you first, the Nauticrawl -...

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
Well Nauticrawl looks cool!

with the release of that lego star wars games I am once more feeling like Apple Arcade sometimes wants to be one big f2p subscription

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Lately I haven't been playing mobile games as much as I used to so recently I downloaded an idle game called Home Quest. It's actually pretty neat! I don't usually care for idle games but this one fills a nice middle between an active game and a full idle game that you can leave for days at a time. The best efficiency in this game is to check on it every couple of hours or so because certain actions in the game don't take long to finish. There is only one IAP in the game but it's basically just a donation to the developers and it does give you a few perks in-game.

apps.apple.com

‎Home Quest - Idle Adventure

‎Build your Town You find yourself in an unknown place. Unsure of what these lands might hold, you decide it’s best to grow your settlement. Provide housing and farms for your people. Create workplaces, military facilities, and more. Recruit an Army Once settled in, eliminate threats, fight...
play.google.com

Home Quest - Idle Adventure - Apps on Google Play

Progressive Idle Adventure

Ambitious

Oct 26, 2017
Lately I haven't been playing mobile games as much as I used to so recently I downloaded an idle game called Home Quest. It's actually pretty neat! I don't usually care for idle games but this one fills a nice middle between an active game and a full idle game that you can leave for days at a time. The best efficiency in this game is to check on it every couple of hours or so because certain actions in the game don't take long to finish. There is only one IAP in the game but it's basically just a donation to the developers and it does give you a few perks in-game.

apps.apple.com

‎Home Quest - Idle Adventure

‎Build your Town You find yourself in an unknown place. Unsure of what these lands might hold, you decide it’s best to grow your settlement. Provide housing and farms for your people. Create workplaces, military facilities, and more. Recruit an Army Once settled in, eliminate threats, fight...
play.google.com

Home Quest - Idle Adventure - Apps on Google Play

Progressive Idle Adventure

At first glance, this looks pretty similar to A Dark Room:

apps.apple.com

‎A Dark Room

‎awake. head throbbing. vision blurry. the voices say to survive. - One of Apple's most downloaded apps of 2014. - Ranked in the top 10 games in 70 countries, #1 app overall in 7 countries. - No ads, no loot boxes, no IAP, no tracking. - 100% playable via VoiceOver. - Relive the glory days of...

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
At first glance, this looks pretty similar to A Dark Room:

apps.apple.com

‎A Dark Room

‎awake. head throbbing. vision blurry. the voices say to survive. - One of Apple's most downloaded apps of 2014. - Ranked in the top 10 games in 70 countries, #1 app overall in 7 countries. - No ads, no loot boxes, no IAP, no tracking. - 100% playable via VoiceOver. - Relive the glory days of...
It's similar in a few aspects but HQ leans more on the management side of things.

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
Steam Highwayman, the latest interactive story by the talented team at Cubus Games is out now:
apps.apple.com

‎Steam Highwayman

‎You close the regulator and bring the heavy Ferguson velosteam to a halt. From the crest of the hill you can see the lumbering freight wagons and the steam carriages of the gentry making their way through the rain-lashed night. Little do they expect the sudden and terrible assault of the Steam...

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
I love it when this thread gets bumped :)
I just purchased Steam Highwayman and Nauticrawl and can post some impressions here later if anyone wants.

Also, I check the App Store weekly for new Kairosoft games and enjoyed Forest Camp Story but it released 2 months ago and I want a new game!! I'm fully expecting Game Dev Story 2 to just shadow drop one week (or hopelessly hoping lol?). So yeah… I have got a big Kairosoft problem. I think I own all of their games on iPhone and have a folder just for them :)

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Nexomon: Extinction. This game came out first on console but is now ported to mobile. It definitely looks really good for being a pokemon knock off. The first part of the game is free with the rest of the game able to be unlocked with a $2.99 IAP. All other IAPs from what I've read are more like boosts and cheats such as XP multipliers or outright buying a loot box with a guaranteed ultra-rare nexomon.

apps.apple.com

‎Nexomon: Extinction

‎The critically acclaimed game Nexomon: Extinction is finally available on iOS! Nexomon: Extinction is a return to classic monster-catching games, complete with a brand new epic story, eccentric characters and over 380 unique Nexomon to collect and tame. The world is on the brink of extinction...
play.google.com

Nexomon: Extinction - Apps on Google Play

Epic monster capture role-playing game!

Oct 27, 2017
Roma, Italia
I love it when this thread gets bumped :)
I just purchased Steam Highwayman and Nauticrawl and can post some impressions here later if anyone wants.

Also, I check the App Store weekly for new Kairosoft games and enjoyed Forest Camp Story but it released 2 months ago and I want a new game!! I'm fully expecting Game Dev Story 2 to just shadow drop one week (or hopelessly hoping lol?). So yeah… I have got a big Kairosoft problem. I think I own all of their games on iPhone and have a folder just for them :)

Would you rank a Top 5 or Top 10 Kairosoft games? 😁

Also, waiting for SH impressions!

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Would you rank a Top 5 or Top 10 Kairosoft games? 😁

Also, waiting for SH impressions!

Kairosoft favorite games…
(This is hard)

Anime Studio Story
Game Dev Story
Dungeon Village 1/2
Shiny Ski Resort
Grand Prix Story
Beastie Bay

These are my favorites. In a pinch…I adore Anime Studio and the Dungeon Village games.

I really love a lot of these games though.
The more hardcore sims like Biz Builder Deluxe are a lot of ppl favorites and I like them but they are a step up in complexity and I enjoy the super simple yet destructive addictiveness of the ones I listed :)

Last edited:

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
Vitriol, a weird crossword/story-based puzzler by Broken Rules (Old Man's Journey, And Yet it Moves) and the writer of NUTS is out now on iOS as a premium app:
apps.apple.com

‎VITRIOL

‎VITRIOL is a storytelling word puzzle game where you journey into, and hopefully out of, a bureaucratic nightmare. As the story unfolds, you can find hidden answers within the words and escape between the lines. The choices you make hold up a mirror to your actions in the real world. Are you...

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
These are my favorites. I'm a pinch…I adore Anime Studio and the Dungeon Village games.

I really love a lot of these games though.
The more hardcore sims like Biz Builder Deluxe are a lot of ppl favorites and I like them but they are a step up in complexity and I enjoy the super simple yet destructive addictiveness of the ones I listed :)
It's super interesting to see takes on Kairosoft favorites, because there's definitely a "core" there, but there are such different gameplay styles.

I've actually got a weird soft spot for Epic Astro Story despite its age, because it mixes a couple of their genres (townbuilding and exploration/fighting) and doesn't have the "power-up" mechanics that I found tedious in several games (worst offender being Pocket Harvest). I'd agree Game Dev Story is one of their best. Both benefit a lot from being pretty simple.

I haven't played all the games, but I think Game Dev Story, Epic Astro Story, and Ninja Village are probably my top 3. I enjoyed Beastie Bay and even Kingdom Adventurers for awhile. I think the tourism/park sims like Hot Springs Story would come after that but they're still fun. Pocket Harvest I start out enjoying but it devolves quickly from there since all the leveling is just really boring.

I might have to check out Anime Studio, if it's similar at all to Game Dev Story. How do they compare?

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
It's super interesting to see takes on Kairosoft favorites, because there's definitely a "core" there, but there are such different gameplay styles.

I've actually got a weird soft spot for Epic Astro Story despite its age, because it mixes a couple of their genres (townbuilding and exploration/fighting) and doesn't have the "power-up" mechanics that I found tedious in several games (worst offender being Pocket Harvest). I'd agree Game Dev Story is one of their best. Both benefit a lot from being pretty simple.

I haven't played all the games, but I think Game Dev Story, Epic Astro Story, and Ninja Village are probably my top 3. I enjoyed Beastie Bay and even Kingdom Adventurers for awhile. I think the tourism/park sims like Hot Springs Story would come after that but they're still fun. Pocket Harvest I start out enjoying but it devolves quickly from there since all the leveling is just really boring.

I might have to check out Anime Studio, if it's similar at all to Game Dev Story. How do they compare?

ok I loved Astro and actually just played it yet again last month lol. And yes, Ninja Village is also great. Those are both in my top 10 for sure. Honestly my top 10 I like so much I don't even really want to rank them as they have little unique gimmicks other games don't have that I love (like the army raiding/expanding in Ninja).

These games are simply too good and too addictive for what they are lol. I've been hooked since Game Dev and look weekly to see if there is a new release. As long as it's a paid game and not FTP I pretty much buy everything they release sight unseen 👀 lol

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
To me nothing has topped Game Dev Story out of all the Kairosoft I tried. I've been quite addicted by Mega Mall Story, but the others has been just played for a few hours.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I bought Element for 0.99 and what a great game it is. One of my favorite RTS-lite games on iOS, really recommend it.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Ok so, Steam Highwayman
I played for 45 minutes today and so far, if you like these choose your own adventure games with some RPG thrown in then it seems pretty good.

The world is pretty large with a detailed map you can look at (weirdly you can only zoom in and out on it with the slider provided. I'm used to just pinching to zoom, but no luck here).

The writing is good. I've seen a couple grammatical errors but nothing huge so far.

Some towns you enter have a drawing to visualize and they are fine. Nothing mindblowing at all but better than nothing.

You get into Challenges which use dice rolls where you have to beat a number to succeed. Things like hunting for deer or ambushing a rich persons carriage on a road. This is affected by your stats. There's a stat screen along with your inventory and what looks like a faction- level section in the menu l.

The game has not explained any of the stats thus far, and my 2 weapons have stats that while I can tell what they generally are, I have no idea what their practical use is.

You travel through this steamship/Steam barge/Steam carriage medieval world and can play as a Robin Hood type, or just a thief if you'd like. You are set upon the world and it's up to you to find out what you want to do. Lots of options are locked out, needing money or "keywords" you can obtain in various ways. I've gotten 2 of these but they have been no use to me yet. They are listed in your inventory but have no text to describe them at all. I also have a modifier on my character and when I inspect it, it's just a word and I have no idea what its effect is.

On this same thread, I've had many conversations in town with people giving me leads on places to go, specific people in need etc, and the menu has no place for any of this that I can see. This seems to be a huge issue imo, as it's information overload with no way to reference anything youve been told (unless I missed it…possible).

So the game seems well written with interesting lore, but It's all so overwhelming that it feels meandering and lacking any core motivation. This means you can likely shape it however you want, but the lack of information given to you about, well, everything makes it a less than ideal experience. For a game this deep, it deserves to have a robust menu with lots of information you can access to review. This would help make it all less overwhelming.

As it stands, I don't think I have the patience to continue. Some will absolutely dig this. If you want dropped into a huge world that you can do as you wish in, and don't mind having to figure things out yourself (and I guess take your own notes so you know what your options even are) then there is something to like here.

If you want a more guided experience, or like to know what exactly stats do, or want a journal to access all the info you have obtained, then you may find yourself throwing your hands up like me and saying nope…don't have time for all this lol.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Exominer, an idle game I was hooked on for a while before it was pulled, is back with some major changes.

Not sure if they pulled it because it was too similar to another idle game (Idle Planet Miner), or if they just wanted to overhaul it (which was needed, after prestiging 3 times the game basically ran out of stuff to do).

I'm only a day or two into it, but the changes seem good. It's a lot slower progression, but there are more things to keep track of which is a plus to me in Idle games.

You have to keep a power source upgraded so you have enough power to run your mining lasers, and you can under/over clock your mining lasers to use less/more power (not something I use much, but nice to boost certain minerals if needed).

Beyond that it's not too different. I just hope they've made the endgame a bit more like other idle games so it doesn't just run out of things for you to upgrade after a while.

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
so I am in the market for a rhythm game. I've Apple Arcade and an iOS device.
What's currently the "best" rhythm game on iOS? :D

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
so I am in the market for a rhythm game. I've Apple Arcade and an iOS device.
What's currently the "best" rhythm game on iOS? :D

If you're in the market for something purely rhythm based:

Taiko no Tastujin Pop Tap Beat
Pulse
Planet Quest
Groove Coaster
Deemo (and other Rayark rhythm games)
Queen Rock Tour

Other rhythm curiosities:
Beat Sneak Bandit
Sayonara Wild Hearts