• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
At the very least, the game will be entertaining.

Hopefully it's better then last years game.

All I want is a good, clean game. If the 49ers lose a game like that, sure I'll be upset, but I won't be pissed (like I was after the Ravens game).

And they at least would have lost to a team that I actually like.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Kinda surprised ESPN hasn't reported anything but maybe they're fact checking everything

Edit: Well Tessitore just somberly delivered the news.

Last edited:

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Was late to the opening of the thread so I'm only gonna post 2 things
1. RIP Kobe and Gigi
2. I think KC will win, but at the end of the day I'm just hoping for a good game and some cool commercials, also I'm just glad that the Pats aren't in it this year, unlike others here I can enjoy a Super Bowl without needing to have someone to root against

Last edited:

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
on this day, 20 years ago. The greatest trade in Football history

C03JIDJ.jpg

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
As a Raiders fan I'm gonna miss Phil. Dude was fun to watch. (mostly for his meltdowns)

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Chargers can trade up to #4. Next year's first please.

And this snippet. To the surprise of no one.

Emmanuel Sanders on rejoining the Steelers: "I would love that, but me and Ben don't have the best relationship. I believe that bridge is burnt. Ben was a jerk and a lot of people didn't know that. I said who the heck is this dude? So I grew to not like him but just to deal with him."

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Eagles fans how would you feel about signing the following two WRs to be paired with Djax, JJAW, Ward, and whoever they get in the draft?

1. Demarcus Robinson
2. Breshad Perriman

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Eagles fans how would you feel about signing the following two WRs to be paired with Djax, JJAW, Ward, and whoever they get in the draft?

1. Demarcus Robinson
2. Breshad Perriman

Perriman, might as well get Sanders who will still have gas in the tank. Eagles need to add more speed, somebody like Jalen Reagor will thrive under Wentz

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Took Monday off. I'm either going to be still drunk or in such a depressed state that I won't be able to work. God I hope we win. DO IT FOR ANDY.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017

1. Demarcus Robinson
2. Breshad Perriman
Eh I suppose. My real secret target is seeing if we could send the Titans a Day 3 pick for Corey Davis and draft someone
Perriman, might as well get Sanders who will still have gas in the tank. Eagles need to add more speed, somebody like Jalen Reagor will thrive under Wentz
I obviously want Ruggs but Reagor is my realistic preferred WR. And then someone like KJ Hill on Day 3

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Man, Press Day will be weird one considering the Corona Virus Threat plus Kobe. Well, I'm already guessing they will triple test people flying from overseas.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Eh I suppose. My real secret target is seeing if we could send the Titans a Day 3 pick for Corey Davis and draft someone

I obviously want Ruggs but Reagor is my realistic preferred WR. And then someone like KJ Hill on Day 3

Reagor I bet climbs up on the board and unless the Eagles take him at 21, or maybe after a trade down in the 1st, might not be there for their 2nd round pick. I'd be happy with Reagor, Ruggs, or any # of a combination of WRs in this draft.

But in FA, I'd be down for Corey Davis in a heartbeat.

Hell with Berry now becoming the GM with the Browns, maybe he looks to engineer a trade to move some of the malcontents or players they don't want to keep. Wonder if Berry and Roseman work out a deal for OBJ...

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Spanos sucks. We should make them go back to San Diego. I don't want that filth in our Stadium.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
6 days 😬

Btw, couple of cool stats,at least if you're a 9ers fan:

Blitzed 140 times this season (25th in league)
Won 71% of the rushes (1st in the league)

Also we're top 5 in both yards per play and yards allowed per play. Teams that had that stat going into the SB are 10-6

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Plenty of awkwardness tonight but hard to hate any of these nice guys on either team.