• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well,, no shocker there for the Jets. Play terrible and get that type of result. They've been outplayed for the last 3 games now, I feel. I don't know what's in their heads right now, but it clearly isn't working so they'd best change something.

Like not giving the puck away in their own zone like 12 times a period or something would be a start.

I expect a better effort and result against Edmonton.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching a 4K broadcast of HNIC. Not seeing too big a difference between 1080p and 4K.

Am I just blind?

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
Well,, no shocker there for the Jets. Play terrible and get that type of result. They've been outplayed for the last 3 games now, I feel. I don't know what's in their heads right now, but it clearly isn't working so they'd best change something.

Like not giving the puck away in their own zone like 12 times a period or something would be a start.

I expect a better effort and result against Edmonton.

So something to worry about yet?

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Through a stream or cable tv? How big is your screen btw.

I would assume not until HDR is implemented into sports broadcasts, you won't notice much of a difference.

Cable TV, 58".

You're probably right with HDR making a difference. Whatever differences I'm seeing right now might even be nothing at all.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Kreider-Zibanejad-Fast
Namestnikov-Hayes-Zuccarello
Chytil-Howden-Buchnevich
McLeod-Strome-Vesey

Skjei-McQuaid
Staal-Pionk
Smith-DeAngelo

Lundqvist

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas Stars vs Detroit Red Wings

Will Benn and Seguin play better hockey after Jim Lites took a massive fucking shit on them?

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
4Pe2Xo0.gif

Oct 26, 2017
Cody McLeod is still a dumbass motherfucker

Also just read that Turris is hurt again, that's one way to keep me from bothering too much with this game

SmAsH

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Toronto is winning this one. Just a hunch.

Lehner playing like he is in Vezina contention. Barzal playing for the Hart tonight. Leafs are anemic and so sloppy. Sparks isn't getting much help. Only 1 goal was his fault, but damn what a bad all-around game.

Last edited:

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
this MTL-TB game is about 250 times more exciting than WPG-MIN.. that game was just pure garbage, i don't think i remember a single play from it and it only ended a couple hours ago. were they really millionaire pro athletes i was watching?

oh well Carter Hart still has his shutout, hold on for one more period! pls.

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
Bednar putting Nieto on the top line and of course immediately he gets burned covering his guy and it's a goal

That one year contract looking better and better

BlankCanvas23

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone in here play NHL 19 casually on PS4 and would be up for a HUT game or two every so often? PS4, btw. If so, hit me up. PSN ID: SavageChipmunk

Status
Not open for further replies.