• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Has Creeper gone too far?

• Yes

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Definitely

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • No...lol jk, yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Always

Votes: 30 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
NHL.tv working extra well tonight. Streaming the Blackhawks game in a resolution somewhere between Game Boy and Game Boy Advance.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
S5QUtG9.gif

Alley Cat!

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
Leafs are playing better than Boston. But it doesn't take much to get one on us.

It's fUnN

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
Gardiner has been absolutely on fire tonight. It's been a showcase of shit.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
This AVS PP strategy to enter the zone is essentially drop pass for McKinnon and let him try to go through all the defenders and gain offensive zone.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Good, grinding win, PP looked better too.

Benn has been much better on that third pairing, I can totally see some GM overpaying for him at the deadline.

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
Leafs lose to Boston again. Hooray!

Leafs need something at the deadline. Or it will be a first round exit yet again

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Leafs played pretty well, but failed to capitalize. They also let Boston into the game and let them take it with goals at the end of the first and second.

Not a surprising result. It scares me going into the playoffs though.

Dubas needs to make some important changes

Oct 27, 2017
Blackhawks fans : I picked up your Gustafsson as a depth D in my keeper league, but he's getting me crazy points

Should I keep him?

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Galchenyuk on the wing tonight with Weal getting a chance at center over him. Guess I was wrong all along.

SmAsH

Oct 25, 2017
Gardiner and Zaitsev are such a tire fire. Either a trade needs to happen or Babcock really needs to mix up defensive pairings, because against big teams it just isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.