Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit Music

Nov 13, 2017
I'm enjoying Cosmic Star Heroine, but it's been pretty buggy. Most bugs haven't been that big of a deal, but I just had a battle start and no menu came up and I couldn't do anything. I had to restart and lost about 30 minutes of progress. I'm not too happy about that.

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Just saw that Citizens of Space is 67% off (5€). Is it better than Citizens of Earth? I played like the first 2 chapters and I felt 50/50 about it.

Rattlethyhead

Jan 7, 2019
Just wanted to drop in and say that Dogauri is fucking fantastic. It's NOT on sale, but it's only five bucks. It's a Gameboy inspired throwback with a dog that can cut bullets in half. Yeah bitch. Oh, and it's got a KILLER gb ost.

Deleted member 34873

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
I just grabbed Call of Juarez Gunslinger and Chess Ultra knowing nothing about either other than them having general positive reception online.

Chess Ultra seems like a solid way to actually learn how to play chess properly instead of randomly moving pieces

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I preordered Xenoblade DE a few days ago, so I thought maybe I should avoid buying games in this sale...

But Diablo is 50% off, so I bought it and played it for hours yesterday. I've been on the fence about it for months, but after enjoying Torchlight 2, I though I should grab it... and I'm glad I did. I'm a sucker for "checklist games" and there's a ton of boxes to check between challenges and the season journey.

I know the Genesis Collection is plagued by lag, but I'm mostly interested in the turn-based RPGs. Replaying the Phantasy Star and Shining Force games on Switch sounds like a great idea.

As usual, Starlink is on sale. I was on the fence about it last time: it looks like it also has quite a few boxes to check and I enjoy this kind of game. However, combat looks boring. I also watched a video a few days ago where the ship entered a bigger ship in space, and it looked super cool. The player was carefully avoiding debris in a narrow corridor. Then it hit a wall... and nothing happened. Zero damage, as if everything in the game was made of rubber. It turned me off instantly.

Just dropping some feedback. I was looking for some racing games to play with my kids and picked up Fast RMX, Grip, Asphalt 9 and Gear.Club Ultimate.

Fast RMX is great, runs smooth as silk and is genuinely fun for me but too hard for my kids. It's a great futuristic racer and feels really fast. Would recommend it even if it wasn't on sale.

Grip runs like shit on normal settings but is ok if you turn off some graphics settings and decrease the FOV. It's kinda fun, has loads of content, my kids like it. It doesnt feel fast. It's an ok game and worth it at it's current price if you can look past performance issues.

Asphalt 9 is super fun need for speed type racer and F2P. It tries to get me to spend but it's easy to skip. I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I actually really like this game. It's fun. And it's free.

Gear. Club Unlimited is a realistic racing sim with ok but not great graphics. I'm not big on racing sims and prefer arcade racers. I picked this up on a whim but don't see myself or my kids playing much if it

Yes, Fast RMX is great! Played it on Wii U, but I think I'll buy it again on Switch.

Asphalt 9... Hmm, let me check... Oh, it's free? I'll download it right now, thanks!

Last edited:

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
TheMoon
I came across an article that explains a bit about the Royal Edition and what's different about it...
limitedrungames.com

Battle Princess Madelyn gets a Limited Run for the PS4 & Switch!

Battle Princess Madelyn gets a Limited Run for the PS4 and a two-week open pre-order for the Switch this Friday, October 25!

Unless it gets amazing reviews I think the game is just not for me. I remember reading your review PepsimanVsJoe. It's too bad the game didn't turn out differently... I wonder if there's a Kickstarter stipulation or loophole of some kind that prevented them from making the Royal Edition a free update. Seems like that might be consistent with the article. I feel bad for the dev that the KS strayed the game so far off the original intention. At this point though it seems like only a new game may get attention. I'm definitely interested to read how the Royal Edition turned out though.
Huh..well that explains a lot.

The original BPM was pretty much the tale of two games. The story mode was filled with fetch quests, blind jumps, and a lot of aggravation. The arcade mode was more sensibly designed, but still far away from where it needed to be. While I'm sure the director's cut will be a significant upgrade, I'm still doubtful if it'll compare favorably to the classics it's inspired by.

Then again, I'll probably never play this, so maybe I should stop thinking about it. I'm finished as a game reviewer, so there's no incentive for me to play.

EDIT: Also, the lack of any discount for owners of the previous BPM is awful. The press-release has a strong "I'm sorry, but this is the game you should've gotten in the first place" vibe to it. Why say all that and not even provide a discount?

Anyone have any impressions of Iron Crypticle they'd like to share? It seems like something I'd enjoy but games like that are hit or miss with me. I loved Neon Chrome, didn't much care for Neurovoider, for instance.
I've played through Iron Crypticle.
This twin-stick shooter is like a cross between Smash TV and Bubble Bobble. In other words, try to think of it more as an arcade game than a rogue-like. There are upgrades, but nothing in terms of builds or strategies. It's all just a matter of killing rooms full of enemies and grabbing fruit. It's fun for the first 1 or 2 play-throughs, but I can't imagine spending much more time than that. It's a shame really, because the game is mechanically sound and looks great, but it still feels like something is missing.

I did a play-through of the Steam version a few years ago. Give it a watch if you need a visual of how the game works.

(It's time-stamped because the first hour & change is spent in the Endless mode).

Last edited:

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
I finally started Katana zero and, even though I kind of suck at it still, I am really liking everything about it.

Also, it bothers me a bit in retrospect the comments I remember from giant bomb on the game as I remember them saying that the synthwave aesthetic didn't make sense or that it was tacked on in some way... seems so narrow minded. I mean, obviously this game comes out after many other games have used this kind of look and, sure, it's not Hotline Miami, but it still looks, sounds and feels awesome, it's an incredibly solid package.

KingDrool

Oct 27, 2017
Guys: Puzzle Bobble 2 or Magical Drop 3? Which is better? I feel like the answer is MD3, but I wanna make sure before I buy.

LiftGammaGain

Oct 29, 2017
Asia-Europe
Just dropping some feedback. I was looking for some racing games to play with my kids and picked up Fast RMX, Grip, Asphalt 9 and Gear.Club Ultimate.

Fast RMX is great, runs smooth as silk and is genuinely fun for me but too hard for my kids. It's a great futuristic racer and feels really fast. Would recommend it even if it wasn't on sale.

Grip runs like shit on normal settings but is ok if you turn off some graphics settings and decrease the FOV. It's kinda fun, has loads of content, my kids like it. It doesnt feel fast. It's an ok game and worth it at it's current price if you can look past performance issues.

Asphalt 9 is super fun need for speed type racer and F2P. It tries to get me to spend but it's easy to skip. I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I actually really like this game. It's fun. And it's free.

Gear. Club Unlimited is a realistic racing sim with ok but not great graphics. I'm not big on racing sims and prefer arcade racers. I picked this up on a whim but don't see myself or my kids playing much if it

Riptide is on sale. Just got it yesterday and I'm really enjoying it till now. Looks nice, it's smooth 60fps, great control, online ( a bit dead it seems), 4p split screen and robust SP. It's a steal at 4 usd.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Working on Octopath. Decided to go through all the starting towns and do some side quests and challenging random people to get better gear. Thing is some of the good stuff is gated behind levels tho. Got beat up by the ripple tide grocer.

Have all chapter ones complete, my teamI'm focusing on now is Cyrus, Olberic, Tressa and Primrose(lvls 18, 18, 19 and 16).

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Just wanted to drop in and say that Dogauri is fucking fantastic. It's NOT on sale, but it's only five bucks. It's a Gameboy inspired throwback with a dog that can cut bullets in half. Yeah bitch. Oh, and it's got a KILLER gb ost.
Dogurai is on sale for 50% off until including tomorrow the 13th in Europe, btw.
www.nintendo.co.uk

Dogurai

Dogurai is a retro-styled platformer with animal-like characters, graphics, and soundtrack designed with old portable games in mind - down to the limited color ranges and sprite sizes!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dogurai is on sale for 50% off until including tomorrow the 13th in Europe, btw.
www.nintendo.co.uk

Dogurai

Dogurai is a retro-styled platformer with animal-like characters, graphics, and soundtrack designed with old portable games in mind - down to the limited color ranges and sprite sizes!

This looks like a lot of fun but I don't know why anyone would replicate the original GB's hardware limitations.

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
This looks like a lot of fun but I don't know why anyone would replicate the original GB's hardware limitations.
You know, I always thought the same until I played Pirate Pop Plus. I love the way that game looks and feels. At the same time, they built the whole experience around that, with your game screen being actually framed by a sort of game boy like console.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Squidlit and Save Me, Mr. Tako come to mind, too. Who needs GB VC? (Just kidding.)

Last edited:

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Working on Octopath. Decided to go through all the starting towns and do some side quests and challenging random people to get better gear. Thing is some of the good stuff is gated behind levels tho. Got beat up by the ripple tide grocer.

Have all chapter ones complete, my teamI'm focusing on now is Cyrus, Olberic, Tressa and Primrose(lvls 18, 18, 19 and 16).

The 'rogue' versions of path actions aren't level-gated, just FYI. That'll be H'aanit's, Therion's, Cyrus', and Primrose's. Their success chances will be lower, though, and you'll have to pay a city fine if you fail too many times (or you can just save scum).

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
Man
I finally started Katana zero and, even though I kind of suck at it still, I am really liking everything about it.

Also, it bothers me a bit in retrospect the comments I remember from giant bomb on the game as I remember them saying that the synthwave aesthetic didn't make sense or that it was tacked on in some way... seems so narrow minded. I mean, obviously this game comes out after many other games have used this kind of look and, sure, it's not Hotline Miami, but it still looks, sounds and feels awesome, it's an incredibly solid package.
I really really enjoyed Katana Zero from gameplay to story to music. It was the perfect length too, some would call it "short" but I appreciate the game didn't wear out it's welcome.

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
Man
I really really enjoyed Katana Zero from gameplay to story to music. It was the perfect length too, some would call it "short" but I appreciate the game didn't wear out it's welcome.
All the way there with you. I'm trying to deal with my never ending backlog (because I can't help buying games if they get good discounts, I'm sure nobody else deals with that here) and I LOVE it when a game feels just right in terms of what the experience is trying to provide. That doesn't mean all games need to be short, though. I think it all depends on the feeling of progression. Games like Zelda, Hollow knight, Fire Emblem, Slay the Spire, etc. I have spent so many hours with but the moment to moment progression is so well thought out that, specially on switch , in the end you have a very satisfying experience with every sitting.

So many other games, on the contrary, I feel like I waste my time with useless and unfulfilling gameplay sessions that after a while I just stop playing. South park TFBW was the latest game that caused this feeling in me where it felt like I was just going through the motions just to see if I could watch a funny cutscene once every hour. Yeah, no thanks.

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
All the way there with you. I'm trying to deal with my never ending backlog (because I can't help buying games if they get good discounts, I'm sure nobody else deals with that here) and I LOVE it when a game feels just right in terms of what the experience is trying to provide. That doesn't mean all games need to be short, though. I think it all depends on the feeling of progression. Games like Zelda, Hollow knight, Fire Emblem, Slay the Spire, etc. I have spent so many hours with but the moment to moment progression is so well thought out that, specially on switch , in the end you have a very satisfying experience with every sitting.

So many other games, on the contrary, I feel like I waste my time with useless and unfulfilling gameplay sessions that after a while I just stop playing. South park TFBW was the latest game that caused this feeling in me where it felt like I was just going through the motions just to see if I could watch a funny cutscene once every hour. Yeah, no thanks.
Yup, I just finished Astral Chain yesterday. I did it in about 20 hours and it was maybe 5 hours too long. A really good game, but you can tell for $60 there was an expectation there for an action game to be around ~20 hours and not less.

... Another perfect length game would be: Steamworld Quest. It's about a 10-15 hour JRPG-like. Really great length, there's a New Game+ too. I really dug the whole game and glad it didn't feel the need to keep on going for another 10 hours just because.

I'm totally DOWN for games being brisk and tight. I feel like there's enough "game experiences" for everyone on every console, games don't need to be designed with artificial padding for gamers to feel like they're getting enough out of games.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Am seriously thinking about getting Songbird Symphony and possibly Cosmic Star Heroine during the sale, would appreciate impressions on those.

Edit: Ah, Songbird Symphony has a demo, will check it out.

How is the emulation and presentation on the Switch Genesis Collection? Heard it has some issues? Can't decide between this, the Genesis mini or just sticking with the Genny games in my VC library on my Wii U.

Am also going to get a few more Sega Ages titles I don't have yet like Puyo Puyo 2 and Fantasy Zone II on 3DS. If only I had more time I'd pick up one or two of the Etrian Odyssey games. >___<

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Am seriously thinking about getting Songbird Symphony and possibly Cosmic Star Heroine during the sale, would appreciate impressions on those

How is the emulation and presentation on the Switch Genesis Collection? Heard it has some issues? Can't decide between this, the Genesis mini or just sticking with the Genny games in my VC library on my Wii U.

Am also going to get a few more Sega Ages titles I don't have yet like Puyo Puyo 2 and Fantasy Zone II on 3DS. If only I had more time I'd pick up one or two of the Etrian Odyssey games. >___<

Cosmic Star Heroine is great. It's very reminiscent of SNES/Genesis RPGs with a simple plot and there's lots to the gameplay.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Agent Unknown I was pretty hyped for Songbird Symphony given the beautiful pixel art but the demo really fell flat for me.

Also saw discussion in another thread last week that the Genesis Mini has excellent emulation whereas the Collection suffers from noticeable input lag.

Pineapple

One Winged Slayer
Mar 26, 2019
USA
I used my expiring gold coins of the month on Songbird Symphony. I actually started it earlier today and did the first two sections.

It seems ok but man those songs. You mess up once and ya lose the fancy confetti instantly, however, I still manage to get A ranks on the songs.

Overall I don't think this game is going to be anything amazing or hype-worthy, but I don't see myself feeling burned over the sale price.

I will prob finish the game within next day or so, so maybe my thoughts will change.

lbs.

Oct 30, 2017
Any opinions on Pac-Man CE 2 plus?

Trying to get my kid off Fornite for a hot second!

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Coming this week

• 14 - Boot Hill Bounties - Experimental Gamer Studio - $14.99/€13.49 - 1.5 GB
  • 14 - Path of Giants - Journey Bound Games - $8.99/€7.39 - 341 MB
    --
  • 15 - Doubles Hard - Ultimate Games - $5.99/€5.99 - 425 MB
    --
  • 16 - Piczle Cross Adventure - Plug In Digital - $9.99/€9.99 - 284 MB
  • 16 - Billion Road - Acttil - $39.99/€39.99 - 1.0 GB
  • 16 - Galaxy Warfighter - JoyBits - $6.99/€6.99 - 168 MB
  • 16 - Kawaii Deathu Desu - eastasiasoft - $4.99/€4.99 - 419 MB
  • 16 - Super Pixel Racers - H2 Interactive - $14.99/€12.99 - 645 MB
  • 16 - Finding Teddy 2: Definitive Edition - Storybird - $9.99/€9.99 - 416 MB
  • 16 - Later Daters - Bloom Digital - $7.99/€7.49 - 338 MB
  • 16 - Lost Artifacts: Golden Island - 8Floor Games - $9.99/€8.79 - 537 MB
  • 16 - Zheed - GroundControlStudios - $3.25/€2.99 - 66 MB
  • 16 - Save Your Nuts - Triple Scale Games - $14.99/€12.49 - 1.3 GB
  • 16 - Can Androids Pray: Blue - Apriori Digital - $6.59/€6.39 - 258 MB
  • 16 - The Fox Awaits Me - Cosen - $44.99/€40.99 - 2.9 GB
    --
  • 17 - A Fold Apart - Lightning Rod Games - $19.99/€17.99 - 1.4 GB
  • 17 - Hyper Jam - Bit Dragon - $14.99/€14.99 - 3.0 GB
  • 17 - Freakout: Calamity TV Show - JanduSoft - $9.99/€8.99 - 1.0 GB
  • 17 - Rover Wars - Sakari Games - $9.99 - 307 MB
  • 17 - Purrs in Heaven - EnjoyUp Games - $6.99 - 289 MB
  • 17 - Blind Men - Ratalaika Games - $4.99/€4.99 - 182 MB
  • 17 - Theme Park Simulator - BLG-Publishing - $14.99/€14.99 - 1.7 GB

- Japan

• 16 - Olympia Soiree - Idea Factory - ¥7,150

Exit Music

Nov 13, 2017
[...]
I've played through Iron Crypticle.
This twin-stick shooter is like a cross between Smash TV and Bubble Bobble. In other words, try to think of it more as an arcade game than a rogue-like. There are upgrades, but nothing in terms of builds or strategies. It's all just a matter of killing rooms full of enemies and grabbing fruit. It's fun for the first 1 or 2 play-throughs, but I can't imagine spending much more time than that. It's a shame really, because the game is mechanically sound and looks great, but it still feels like something is missing.

I did a play-through of the Steam version a few years ago. Give it a watch if you need a visual of how the game works.

(It's time-stamped because the first hour & change is spent in the Endless mode).

Wow, that's excellent, thank you. I took a chance on HyperParasite because it's on sale and I'm not sure I'm going to like it. It just doesn't feel that good. I kind of wish I'd have gotten Iron Crypticle instead. I might still pick it up since it's so cheap and your impressions seem positive for the short amount of fun it provides.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Any opinions on Pac-Man CE 2 plus?

Trying to get my kid off Fornite for a hot second!

I have Pac-Man CE 2 on PS4 and it's great. The 5 minute score attack mode is perfect for quick, addictive pick up and play sessions and is also still deep enough for a lot of replay and skill refinement and the pumping techno music and graphical effects are even trippier than the first Pac Man CE.

I'm actually tempted to double dip on the Switch version now.

Last edited:

lbs.

Oct 30, 2017
I have Pac-Man CE 2 on PS4 and it's great. The 5 minute score attack mode is perfect for quick, addictive pick up and play sessions and is also still deep enough for a lot of replay and skill refinement and the pumping techno music and graphical effects are even trippier than the first Pac Man CE.

I'm actually tempted to double dip on the Switch version now.
This is exactly what I wanted/needed to hear!

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap. Why did I wait so much to grab it? It's wonderful! The graphics are beautiful, the new soundtrack is excellent, the game controls really well.

As a kid, I played lots of Wonder Boy in Monster Land, but never tried The Dragon's Trap, so I appreciate the fact I can swap between old and new graphics/music at the touch of a button. You constantly go back to areas you've already visited, so on my first travel I use the new graphics, then when I go back I swap to classic graphics. That is very cool and makes the same areas interesting again.

I know the Genesis Collection is plagued by lag, but I'm mostly interested in the turn-based RPGs. Replaying the Phantasy Star and Shining Force games on Switch sounds like a great idea.

And so I got the Sega Genesis Collection. Just fired it up and booted Sonic to check how the input lag is, since apparently Sonic is one of the worst offenders in this package.

Well, it's very noticeable indeed. Most people agree on this, but now that I've tried it I just don't get the few people that insist there isn't input lag or that it's barely noticeable. You might say you don't mind it and you quickly adjust to it (that's me, actually), but it is very noticeable. I own the Ages release of Sonic and there is a big difference between the two when it comes to input lag.

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, Florida
Looks like RAD ha a decent discount at $7.99. I'm a sucker for both Double Fine and Rogue-Lite games and have a ton of rogue lites on the Switch s a result.

Any impressions from like minded individuals? How does it stand out among the sea of rogue lites/likes on the Switch?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm rather tempted by that, but I also see physical copies for $20 & I know my friend wants to play it.

Namco Museum is $10 as well, though I kinda want that Arcade Pac, even if I already have Champion Edition 2 on PS4.

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
New Switch software update just out, v10.0:
Added a bookmark feature to News.
This feature allows you to bookmark your favorite news items.
  • A maximum of 300 news items can be bookmarked.
  • An internet connection is required to view bookmarked News items.
  • News items that are no longer available cannot be viewed, even if they were bookmarked.
Added an option to transfer software data between the system memory and an SD card.
  • Users can now transfer downloadable software, update data, and DLC from the system memory to an SD card (and vice versa).
  • Note that save data and some update data cannot be transferred to an SD card.
Added an option to remap the controller buttons.
  • Analog stick and button configurations can now be changed for each paired controller.
  • Custom configurations can be saved as favorites in System Settings > Controllers and Sensors.
    • Custom configurations are stored on the Nintendo Switch system.
    • Configurations can be customized for the following controllers: Joy-Con (L), Joy-Con (R), Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Button configurations can also be customized on the Nintendo Switch Lite system.
    • This feature is not available for other controllers.
    • On each system, up to five favorite custom configurations can be saved for Joy-Con (L), five for Joy-Con (R), five for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Five configurations can also be saved as favorites for Nintendo Switch Lite.
Added a new section in User Settings for Play Activity Settings.
  • The options for "Display play activity to:" and "Delete Play Activity" have been moved from Friends Settings to the new Play Activity Settings.
Added new selections to the lineup of user profile icons.
  • Select from 6 new icons from the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game for your user.
General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

I'm liking the ability to move data between the SD card and system memory - that's been long overdue.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
No folders three years in to the Switch's lifecycle is one of mankind's greatest mysteries.

But here's 300 bookmarks for news notifications because clearly people have been begging for that.

Jun 22, 2019

<$10 was my sweet-spot, so I'm all over this. New all-time low from a previous low of $18. Thanks, Bamco. 🙏

Same boat for me. I think I may have actually never played the first game, just the sequel (which I was crazy about), so I'm looking forward to it a bunch (even though everyone seems to agree the sequel is better).
Hoping the gyro controls click with me.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Same boat for me. I think I may have actually never played the first game, just the sequel (which I was crazy about), so I'm looking forward to it a bunch (even though everyone seems to agree the sequel is better).
Hoping the gyro controls click with me.
Just a heads-up (and something I should've mentioned before), there's a demo available if you want to try out the gyro controls before you buy the full game, just in case.

Murdy Plops

Banned
Dec 21, 2018
Looks like RAD ha a decent discount at $7.99. I'm a sucker for both Double Fine and Rogue-Lite games and have a ton of rogue lites on the Switch s a result.

Any impressions from like minded individuals? How does it stand out among the sea of rogue lites/likes on the Switch?

Just a heads up from my observations around launch. The game looked blurrier than most other games I've seen on switch. It looks like a really fun game but if you own another platform it's probably best to play it there.

Dec 2, 2019
just picked 80 Days and Picross S2

Hope I can try 80 Days soon, to give you impressions before the sale ends XD

Picross S2 was because, well, I need more Picross lol. this is entirely Murder by Numbers' fault.

Now back to study my wishlist to see if some more games can join my collection. I'm looking at you, Cosmic Star Heroine, just go on sale!

Oh boy I have 2384 gold points...

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
just picked 80 Days and Picross S2

Oh boy I have 2384 gold points...

Please don't forget that some of those points expire at different dates- don't delay too long in using them!

----------------------

Acquired the AC double pack. Lowest its ever been & without tax on digital goods, it's close enough to the $20 price compared to the physical edition (really don't want to wait for delivery during this damn virus).

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
Started Murder by Numbers and I love it so far but I can't quite agree on the notion that the puzzles are too easy. I'm on the second case now and I get stuck regularly and need to use the (penalty free) hints.

Dec 2, 2019
Started Murder by Numbers and I love it so far but I can't quite agree on the notion that the puzzles are too easy. I'm on the second case now and I get stuck regularly and need to use the (penalty free) hints.

It depends on your Picross skill level, that's it.
Coming from 15x20 mega picross in Picross S they're very easy.

Please don't forget that some of those points expire at different dates- don't delay too long in using them!

Thank you very much for the reminder, but no gold points will expire for the next 6 months according to My Nintendo XD

The Libertine

Oct 29, 2017
Just jumping back in here to say thank you for convincing me to buy Katana Zero at the weekend. Absolutely loved it. Difficulty was just right, fantastic style and the music was great.

Also, the story was super weird and interesting (still not 100% that I understood it all) and it was not something I expected from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.