antitrop

Oct 25, 2017

The part people care about:

We've received a lot of questions specifically about the decision to select Rawkus as the starting flex-support for the group stages. Both Sleepy and Rawkus are very strong players with various strengths in-game and out of game, thus causing this to be the toughest decisions we've had to make. Our roster is comprised of very young, highly talented players and Rawkus' traits as a leader and teammate help provide a strong sense of coordination that we feel is necessary for the team. Please understand that this does not mean we feel Sleepy is a poor player or leader, it simply comes down to a different style. Sleepy is a very mechanically gifted player and made the top twelve through his outstanding play. There is no doubt that he is a very talented player with a bright future and I look forward to continuing to work with both him and Rawkus over the next few months.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Look I want Reinforce to do good, but then again, I don't want to him to get signed onto an OWL team for Season 2. He's the best analyst by far.

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
Boston 3-2 - I have them taking Junkertown, Oasis, and Volskaya.

LAG 3-1 - I have them taking Lijiang, Kings Row, and Hanamura.

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Wait, so what exactly is going on right now???

I thought that the Season ended almost two months ago. And that we wouldn't have the next season until next year as I was told.

So then what's happening right now? Have I been missing a season all this time???

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
There must be serious drama behind this. Doesn't make sense otherwise...

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rawkus is an in game leader, and helps with comms. Makes sense he's on the roster, but to me, it sounds like another Custa situation. Why doesn't he transition to main healer (Mercy) and have Sleepy play the Zen/Ana?
Zen's discord orb makes shotcalling out of the position a necessity.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
W...Was this London's plan all along

tenor.gif

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well go London then? GLAD fans can cheer on the better team now ;) Ty secret agent Fissure.

I kid I kid. I'm here for NYXL

ExMachina

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Excited that the playoffs are finally starting! Also got tickets for the grand finals in NYC at the end of the month. :D

Salty_Josh

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit I thought it started tomorrow. Literally got home and went on twitch to see if there's anything I can watch whilst drunk. Hope I'm not too drunk to see London bring it home (until Valliant beat them, obviously)
My hot take/anti-fan theory: Fissure's ego was too much and he did something bad in scrims so they said eff you we'll play without you.
Hope it's not a family emergency now :/

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
What if Fissure is meditating under a waterfall getting ready for NYXL?

And before leaving he said... "Listen iRemiix... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Wait what, they're giving the MVP award before the season even ends?

That's not how it works, guys. I guess that's why they were emphasizing regular season so much.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Not having a dog in the race between London v Gladiators means that little upsets like this..puts a smile on my face..

It's gonna be a good one..

giphy.gif