BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Makes me wonder if some of those tracks are for an upcoming animated short.

These are remixes of the music already used in the shorts. I've heard the tracks from Widow and Bastion's shorts so far.

Also, apparently LAG are releasing a statement about Fissure...that doesn't sound good.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like if the League took disciplinary action against Fissure we'd have known about this by now. Is he just benched on the starting lineup?

Then again, you'd figure he'd tweet about the playoffs since most other players did and the Gladiators twitter put Bischu and Hydration on their little promo image.

This all just screams like an attempt at a stunt/power move to me. Maybe they're just cocky against London.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to hear remixes of the Hanzo/Genji, Sombra, and Reinhardt shorts.

coolasj19

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, Texas
I feel like if the League took disciplinary action against Fissure we'd have known about this by now. Is he just benched on the starting lineup?
Then again, you'd figure he'd tweet about the playoffs since most other players did and the Gladiators twitter put Bischu and Hydration on their little promo image.
This all just screams like an attempt at a stunt/power move to me.
All the players have second year contract options. So there's gonna be a lot of players that straight up want a raise. I wanna see how this fanbase reacts when the first player holds out.

lexible

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Is this really some 10th dimensional chess bullshit?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
.... Are they just not confident having Fissure against London? Or do they just want to let Iremiix have a moment in the sun?

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
they think london won't bring their a-game and glads can win without fissure. cocky or just 4D chess going on?

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
I AM NOT CONFIDENT AT ALL FAM

SOMEONE HOLD ME

SHIELDS FAILING

I'm expecting game five to have Fissure show up like:

3jGKmc1.jpg

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Only thing I can think of is that London practiced hard expecting to go up against Fissure, and LAG wants to do something that London won't expect. I dunno

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
Bruh, Remix's career either goes to the fracking moon if Glads win, or fall into a dumpster fire if they lose.

Such pressure on one Puerto Rican man.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
That statement is just baffling. It would have been kinda shitty for this to be all a work before but with that statement propping up iRemiix it would be supremely awful for Fissure to just show up.

iremiix's farewell game. taking SHD's coaching advice to let everyone play

They already did this when Fissure was "sick" for the Seoul match.