Status
Not open for further replies.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017

I'm in the damn sewers! That's right, the devs went and threw a sewer level in my face. They're doing this shit on purpose. Any time you get a sewer level, just know: devs know you hate them and they don't care!

ANRPiuS.png

source.gif

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017

This is interesting. I really didn't expect anything like Steam Workshop to be added to this game, especially after they made it free to EGS users. I wonder can the EGS players still install mods through a different means? Regardless, The End Is Nigh is actually Edmund's best platformer, so I highly recommend it.

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I need ya'lls help. Gonna quote myself from another thread.

Trying to download this game on PC and am running into an issue. It will only let me download it onto my SSD and not my HDD. When I try to select the HDD I get a message that reads, "For this game, choose a drive that's formatted as NTFS." Went to properties and sure enough the HDD is NTFS. I'm not having this issue anywhere else. Any ideas?

This is for PC Game Pass and any game.

EDIT; If anyone reads this and has the same issue; Going to the MS store via web browser and starting the download from there worked. Since the Xbox PC app is still in beta I'm guessing it still has some weird bugs.

Last edited:

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
The Steam Client Beta has been updated with the following changes:

Library
  • Added new ui to enable uploading screenshots to your Steam profile directly from the post-game summary and when viewing a full resolution screenshots.
  • You can now remove a free to play game from your library by right clicking on the game in the games list and choosing manage -> Remove From Library.
  • You can now add custom header and logo artwork to games in your library (and position the logo) by right clicking in the header area of a game details page.
  • Added context menu option on What's New items to show more or less per-game
Remote Play Together
  • Fixed video locking up after Alt-Tab away from the streaming client
  • Show an error message if you try to invite someone while you're set to Invisible
  • Fixed controller mouse input leaking through when host is alt-tabbed to the desktop
  • Fixed sending and accepting an invitation while in Big Picture mode
  • Fixed Big Picture interface being visible to the client
  • Corrected store page listings for dozens of games that have local multiplayer modes
Steam Input
  • Improve automatic conversions when applying configurations to different controller types – Steam Controllers will get grip bindings based on the A/X buttons and PS4 Controller trackpad's will get bindings based on the option/share buttons.
  • Add a Screenshot binding to the Switch Pro controller capture button in the default templates – when applying a configuration from another controller type this binding will also be automatically be added.
General
  • Updated embedded Chromium build in Steam to 77.0.3865.90

Eternia

Oct 25, 2017
The Steam Client Beta has been updated with the following changes:

Library
  • Added new ui to enable uploading screenshots to your Steam profile directly from the post-game summary and when viewing a full resolution screenshots.
  • You can now remove a free to play game from your library by right clicking on the game in the games list and choosing manage -> Remove From Library.
  • You can now add custom header and logo artwork to games in your library (and position the logo) by right clicking in the header area of a game details page.
  • Added context menu option on What's New items to show more or less per-game
Nice, the library update is really starting to shape up now.

Oct 25, 2017
Yo, all those updates are great. Was complaining about the screenshots yesterday. Gotta check if the remove F2P game option also works for demos.

Edit-
Oh yeah it does work.

Last edited:

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
So got my Kraken G12 adapater and X62 280mm watercooler kit today, Installed it on my 2080ti,
It's bonkers running a quiet profile and max temp on 100% stress test is 39c, before with my fans at 100% it was 70c
no thermal throttling and my clocks are bonkers running same OC and under heavy load before I would get around 2015-2055 mhz and drop down to about 1985mhz when it would hit 69-70c

Now it's running 2085 - up to 2100-2130mhz depending on powercap. and it's sooooo quiet.

Looks like a frankenstien though between the VRM heatsinks I added, and the 40mm fan I zipped tied to the other side since the 2080ti has a bank of VRMS on both sides of the die and the g12 only covers the one.

before I put it in:
zAumaDBDrJsM027wRYK59b3_3-JfMWmgEBZups_OAYk9etQFMbq3Fj6GLOfmhIDuByiCnhp3fW0NX9zS0hNne3Wgyajkj3r_AEp-HJaJ9DEhXR3cxY4RPy_smrAMNL7yb7KrQW4gVGVnaNZmuSLfgJfs2uZFelJf2l4ngRzNv62bnJ6m-dQYjJRHydulh3kK3TjjiYjknDUFelUqaPTRfTfngyr1p5EIgtgd404IKfJ7hW5q4BzMABUJRWIQNNB9ESdGWHBvlNw6yZzs_UYfhSoqSXnrZfBpPyNGiLnqgezx26licMUXknanZGz8pOA8L79B4WTWydhkTLbbn15F87oegGK5R8htLg2KROI6BvwDDoDyDX8v7atOOth8q5FvXwspr2AYZTkkDPDYmvSeyEp8tWOYT-tkC1XaLBmhqu_x9YvIoFpSnFBaDt_r4n-lWvcl6zHwWfoBdjr6TrLhpLbhSsJXaDQNTAlcw-4wSsPkxXm5BDGNeGcPVaOkeJ6kqlhVMxkriA7Xz_U4gbvhkJrGRWvekOSAI7nKWmOYAfKVSwqmPCNOHq_d6eRqq7kM1_TzDh_NR6f6k4tKswIcyWzI2Bu5HBe_ilga_vZW2RW-hqiIVAKANFn9xUji7J7M307DDKLqjpNUo3yK9XAYj8dSrEr9z3u4BauKhZf47DB3cE289VbkeZQ=w1435-h1913-no

I cut off the extra zip tie stuff so its a bit cleaner lol.
BUT i have a sealed case with no windows so I don't really care how it looks. It performs bonkers now.

Now to go enjoy some 4k Outer worlds :D

Modu5

Nov 15, 2017
any suggestions for a good wireless mouse? my EC1-A is starting to double clip. I've had the G700 which felt good in the hand.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
any suggestions for a good wireless mouse? my EC1-A is starting to double clip. I've had the G700 which felt good in the hand.
I use Logitech G305. Cheap, comfortable (claw) and has an amazing battery life. I forget it's wireless because I have changed the battery (a single AA) twice since I got it in January and I use it daily for lots of hours. Those were not even great batteries, just some pretty old ones bought cheap in bulk.

Kilbane65

Oct 27, 2017
Can one gift an annual Humble sub to themselves? I wanna renew my annual sub but I can only change it to 6 or 3 month subs on the site.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Any clue whether we will get free items to turn into gems? I have a buy order for about 3€ worth of gems, but that might be a bad timing to stock up on gems.

qDFrTZs.png

Seems unlikely. Valve has been phasing out these free money generators due to abuse by lots of people having lots of accounts.

Nothing1016

Oct 25, 2017
California
For some reason Game Pass isn't allowing me to download The Outer Worlds on my PC. Does any one know how to fix this?

Edit: Updating windows. Lets see how this goes.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Added new ui to enable uploading screenshots to your Steam profile directly from the post-game summary and when viewing a full resolution screenshots.
Thank the GODS, I've wanted this forever.
For some reason Game Pass isn't allowing me to download The Outer Worlds on my PC. Does any one know how to fix this?

Edit: Updating windows. Lets see how this goes.
Yeah, FYI Game Pass for PC needs the newest version of Windows. One of the big updates around when it launched added support for the Xbox app and some of the games it runs.

If the download seems like it isn't starting (sitting at 0%), note that MS Store downloads do a weird thing where they're, like, prepping the file path or something and so will sit at 0% for a while while doing that. Just takes some patience. And the download speed can be really inconsistent.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The Outer Worlds graphics options are poor for a game in 2019

just let me turn chromatic aberration off

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else had Ubisoft insist on a password reset on their uplay account today, citing 'suspicious activity' despite it already having 2FA enabled on it?

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Trine 4 is good y'all! It has as many stages as Trine 2's main campaign but the game is less 'janky' in terms of physics engine as they implemented some gameplay elements from Trine 3 like instant box creation and using Zoya's rope arrows to tie 2 things together among other things. One thing though: If you can use DSR or downsample, just do it, the ingame SSAA options aren't that great :X

Soundtrack is wonderful too
48F3768FE2972A5AA20D0D8122BC7800CABBD320
5D9709AF543E1B40AF9C69996AAFE90445975680
A705E0E8E34BD399E1F2F2104A71A54D49C4CF84
04A44DFED691012E6F7EC773C8FF4C646FBD8941
3E659F4A2C1272A8885A2223441ECDA029D1FE24

Status
Not open for further replies.