Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I don't see the Outer Worlds discount as being an EGS issue. It's a Game Pass issue. If you don't already have Game Pass and therefore have access to the game for free, then you can get it for $1. So, spend $1 or spend $60?

AvernOffset

May 6, 2018
We don't know but i doubt that Voidu is losing money.
If the 28% discount comes all from Voidu cut, they would be nearly losing money (or barely making any) taking into account a 1-3% transaction cost.

Ok, that makes more sense. It's weird that they're making a move that makes the 88-12 split look so unimportant to them though. I guess the moneyhats really are all that matter if they're willing to discount that aggressively on day 1.

Jul 26, 2019
Is there anyone have problems with Xbox app on PC? Sometimes some of the games I have installed gives error when I open the app and forces me to reinstall the game again.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
First i collect some Humble Store credit for RDR2 and then they start selling Epic Store keys. They i found 44 euro deal and today i go to buy it and i was greeted with "This product is not available anymore" on store page. Universe really wants me to buy game at full price for second time :(

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Seems that now you can write reviews from the Library easily (Picture thanks to Tizoc ):
unknown.png

unknown.png

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
Anyone know yet if there is anything you can do about the blurriness in The Outer Worlds? It's like I'm playing without my glasses on and it's kinda hard to play like this.

Equirah

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm...I thought I would just stick with PS4, but maybe I should jump to PC.
:Looks for MHW deals:
Those aren't EU locked and they've had it considerably cheaper before, could be part of a daily again sometime during Nov/Dec.

Edit: My bad, you linked the Deluxe edition and I didn't notice, here's the regular edition of the game:
Currently at 18£ but has gone to 14£ before.

Last edited:

doctorcdcs

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know yet if there is anything you can do about the blurriness in The Outer Worlds? It's like I'm playing without my glasses on and it's kinda hard to play like this.

Did you try playing without your glasses to see if they cancelled each other out?
eh?

EH?

*moves eyebrows up and down*

Seriously though, I think in the video settings there should be a slider for motion blur. I slid it all the way down to zero.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Outward is out on GOG for 40% off. Can't afford a re-buy right now though.

The 2 Metro games got GOG achievements now, though. I might end up replaying them just for that, :o

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018

Alienware Arena

Join and gain access to exclusive in-game items, game keys, and some of the most sought after closed betas. Join a friendly and knowledgeable forum community for all PC gamers.

Codes are back, you need to be a level 2 member.

Freezard

Oct 28, 2017
I keep getting empty Program Files/ModifiableWindowsApps folders on all of my drives. I suspect the Xbox beta app is causing this?

Alienware Arena

Join and gain access to exclusive in-game items, game keys, and some of the most sought after closed betas. Join a friendly and knowledgeable forum community for all PC gamers.

Codes are back, you need to be a level 2 member.
Hmmm... can I save the key and activate it at a later point?

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
I had a friend just tell me that the combat in Outer Worlds is worse than Fallout 4, with the latter having more weight & punch.

I want to ask for verification in the OW OT, but I'm afraid I'll get piled on.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
I had a friend just tell me that the combat in Outer Worlds is worse than Fallout 4, with the latter having more weight & punch.

I want to ask for verification in the OW OT, but I'm afraid I'll get piled on.

Your friend is wrong. Neither does have much punch but Outer Worlds is miles ahead of Fallout 4.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I was browsing Fanatical's Halloween Sale, picking out some odd games here and there to finish off a gift card I have.

Is "Stranger of Sword City" any good?

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
This has been the case for some time now, another one of the features they didn't explicit on the changelogs, and yeah, it's pretty good. The more features are acessible straight from the library without having to load the store/community, the better.
I just want the store tags to be viewable in the "more details" view. Just that guys.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
So I can purchase Humble Monthly, grab my keys then cancel and all is gravy?
Yes but don't rush at canceling; if you check your sub page, it'll tell you when you would be charged next time, which should be in December.
Wait a few more weeks, grab any Humble Trove games you'd want

Then unsub.
Seeing as they're switching to Humble Choice soon, it is best to unsub before the date of the next charge, so better to check the Humble Choice page and see if you are ranked as Classic

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Yes but don't rush at canceling; if you check your sub page, it'll tell you when you would be charged next time, which should be in December.
Wait a few more weeks, grab any Humble Trove games you'd want

Then unsub.
Seeing as they're switching to Humble Choice soon, it is best to unsub before the date of the next charge, so better to check the Humble Choice page and see if you are ranked as Classic
Don't unsub if you want to keep the Classic status for cheap bundles tho, Eorl
The price of Classic might be great depending on the games and you can pause every single month if you want to. If you ever unsub you will have to pay a lot more for the bundle if something interesting pops up.

Anyone interested in the November bundle should definitely keep their sub until we know more about the games in Choice. Doesn't cost a thing as long as you pause.

FantasticMrSnake

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 25, 2017
do you guys know where the xbox app install the games? i want to add the outer world to steam.. but i can't find it, and i'm too lazy right now to google :)

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
If Titanfall get to be on Steam, I wonder if it'll get that sweet Source Engine support straight from Valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.