Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
So many ugly cover arts.

Also, to just show installed games press this

unknown.png

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
Some of the new covers look so good they just make me want to play the games.

Shame about the none-updated ones, might have to crack some out myself.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Oh shit you can finally see the card art for badges you own now! They've only been talking about that for 10 years!

Edit: actually nvm, only when you maxed them out..

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
So, lots of games don't have updated library art which is to be expected. But it makes me wonder, is it completely up to the devs/pubs to update the art or did Valve do some by hand. For example, the Mass Effect games have updated art, but I wouldn't think EA would care very much about updating their stuff for Steam's library. It certainly isn't universal for EA as Mirror's Edge isn't updated.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Why cant I zoom out the library ugh. I want to see more games in my space ffs.

Custom art made it so yay:

unknown.png

voOsh

Apr 5, 2018
The vertical artwork is fantastic but I don't know how they're gonna get every single game updated to those. And when a game doesn't have the vert art it's pretty yikes.

Prelude

Oct 25, 2017
Very nice.

uo4Fj1Q.png

Is it because Kiwami 2 was ported by a different studio? Does it require that much effort to implement?

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
It's quite bizarre.

A few Final Fantasy games have new covers but the rest don't.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided does, but Human Revolution doesn't.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
Presumably if the game isn't updated with the new art it's not that hard to just get a custom one? Are they just box art sized?

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
You can't seem to create dynamic collections based on developer or publisher :(

Edit: Also, can you filter/search the big screen? Or just the game list on the side?

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
Presumably if the game isn't updated with the new art it's not that hard to just get a custom one? Are they just box art sized?

I think they mentioned the dimensions to devs in an earlier post, I think you can use any image though.

Just right click the tile and go to Manage > Set Custom Artwork

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
You can't seem to create dynamic collections based on developer or publisher :(

Yeah, they should add this. With the work they did on making developer/publisher pages on the store, extending that categorization to the library seems natural. Just give us as many dimensions to chop our library up into as possible, Valve.

Oct 25, 2017
Can't make a Dynamic Collection whose games don't get added to other Dynamic Collections/automatically get removed from other Collections. Eeeeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.