• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Right? I was there the other day and couldn't believe how many they had.

Four games dropped on October 29th alone.

Golf Story - 12/11/2018
Yooka-Laylee - 12/21/2018
Super Meat Boy - 2/8/2019
Battle Chef Brigade - 2/5/2019
Windjammers - 3/15/2019
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - 6/14/2019
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! - 7/9/2019
Giga Wrecker Alt - 7/23/2019
Lumines Remastered - 8/27/2019
Aegis Defenders - 9/20/2019
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight - 10/29/2019
Freedom Planet - 10/29/2019
Rogue Legacy - 10/29/2019
Transistor - 10/29/2019
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid - 11/19/19
Celeste - 11/19/19
Turok - 12/3/19
Turok 2 - 12/3/19
Duck Game - 12/3/19
Timespinner - 12/3/19
River City Girls 12/20/19

I only have Golf Story, Yooka-Laylee and Bloodstained of the lineup. I was thinking of collecting everything that's being sold through the Best Buy program but shit's getting bonkers.

j_z

Feb 14, 2019
Four games dropped on October 29th alone.

Golf Story - 12/11/2018
Yooka-Laylee - 12/21/2018
Super Meat Boy - 2/8/2019
Battle Chef Brigade - 2/5/2019
Windjammers - 3/15/2019
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - 6/14/2019
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! - 7/9/2019
Giga Wrecker Alt - 7/23/2019
Lumines Remastered - 8/27/2019
Aegis Defenders - 9/20/2019
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight - 10/29/2019
Freedom Planet - 10/29/2019
Rogue Legacy - 10/29/2019
Transistor - 10/29/2019
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid - 11/19/19
Celeste - 11/19/19
Turok - 12/3/19
Turok 2 - 12/3/19
Duck Game - 12/3/19
Timespinner - 12/3/19
River City Girls 12/20/19

I only have Golf Story, Yooka-Laylee and Bloodstained of the lineup. I was thinking of collecting everything that's being sold through the Best Buy program but shit's getting bonkers.
I would go for Celeste because LRG said they don't have too many copies left

Ramako

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
I hope they sell more stuff at Best Buy. The more physical copies out there, the cheaper and easier it will be to find physical copies in the future.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Vblank is having a Black Friday sale starting tomorrow with a restock of Retro City Rampage (hope to get one) a Collector's Edition of Shakedown Hawaii for $34.99.

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
I understand the business connection they are trying to support, but the content they are pushing here is very highly questionable....
I'm pretty sure both of the upcoming games in question are banned here so there's not much point to discussing it. At least they're not part of the LRG line so you don't need to buy them for a complete collection.

Last edited:

TrishaCat

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Moero Chronicle Hyper (Limited Run Games) - 11/26/2019
YES
Seeing this getting a physical release is a miracle
Not too long ago it was one of those games that seemed like it had no hope of even coming Westward, and now we're at the point where its getting a physical release.
Limited Run Games rocks.
I feel bad for Vita fans though; they were stuck with having to import.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Retro City Rampage DX is available now at vBlank store.

Super Rare Games next release is The Gardens Between - 28th goes on sale

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Deadly Premonition Origins is now available in Europe.

Somewhat related since it's the same publisher Numskull Games, there's a sale on Cytus Alpha and Horizon Chase Turbo over at Geek store:

It's nice since these games don't often go on sale that much I think. Looking for Yu-no at a good price.

And looking forward to some good deals on Black Friday on physical versions...

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Man, almost pulled the trigger on both Darius collections but it seems like a bit much and I've heard some not so great things about SLG. I've never ordered from them, so I can't say anything, but I'm holding off despite being a huge Darius fan.

I was just hoping we'd get a cheap no frills complete collection over here one day.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Man, almost pulled the trigger on both Darius collections but it seems like a bit much and I've heard some not so great things about SLG. I've never ordered from them, so I can't say anything, but I'm holding off despite being a huge Darius fan.

I was just hoping we'd get a cheap no frills complete collection over here one day.

Ordered 5 games from them and never really had any problem. It takes a while after pre-ordering until orders are ready but it's same as LRG.
But Darius International SE was really expensive...

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
So 2046:Rom and VA-11 hall-a come out tomorrow on LRG. What's the consensus on those 2? Seen the new floating around a lot and have been interested but don't know much about them, just that they take.place in the same world.

wildcat

Oct 28, 2017
So 2046:Rom and VA-11 hall-a come out tomorrow on LRG. What's the consensus on those 2? Seen the new floating around a lot and have been interested but don't know much about them, just that they take.place in the same world.
VA-11 hall-a is a good game, and is already available as a physical release at amazon.co.jp - if you like a cyberpunk visual novel atmosphere. Quite short though, and little replayability.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
How convenient is cross save for Divinity? I could see myself putting a lot of time into it if I can super easily flip back and forth between my PC (at home) and Switch (when I travel). Painless?

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
How convenient is cross save for Divinity? I could see myself putting a lot of time into it if I can super easily flip back and forth between my PC (at home) and Switch (when I travel). Painless?

I can only test it when the game releases but reading at kotaku it works really well

I only played 2064:Rom, it was ok but the story was kind of predictable with easy puzzles, didn't think it was anything special.
Very curious about Va-11 hall-a.
Games are now open for pre-order. Dual special editions look cool, still deciding it I'm trying to get them later.

Last edited:

Bomi-Chan

Nov 8, 2017
does someone know, if a hat in time for switch is a "rare" print?
it is not really stocked in germany and i am wondering, if this is going to see any pricecuts or if should bite now...

SbnaS

Sep 3, 2018
Don't know, I've looked around both the developers twitter but couldn't find anything about another release so don't think it's in the cards for now.

Yay at Blasphemous, hope it doesn't take long to deliver.

Now Square needs to do a Romancing Saga 3 and Saga Scarlet Grace Ambitions release please!

I have half good news for you.

Romancing Saga 3

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Does anyone know if "Doom" is now out of print? I've been waiting for a sale but I've never seen it less than $50.

And now multiple retailers show it as sold out.

How frustrating.

iamsirjoshua

Oct 28, 2017
Children of Morta released physically less than a month ago, but it already looks like it's a bit hard to find. Only place that seems to have stock is Amazon. Any word on whether this was a particularly small print run?

I was planning on picking it up after my wallet recovered a bit from the holidays, so trying to assess if I need to be a bit quicker if I really want a physical copy.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Children of Morta released physically less than a month ago, but it already looks like it's a bit hard to find. Only place that seems to have stock is Amazon. Any word on whether this was a particularly small print run?

I was planning on picking it up after my wallet recovered a bit from the holidays, so trying to assess if I need to be a bit quicker if I really want a physical copy.

Signature Edition has it and I've seen it in other online stores. I've been slowly getting their collection and they usually not very hard to find abd sometimes they are on sale. Don't think the stock is usually very limited. (but a couple of the older ones are sold out like Wonder Boy)

Risk of Rain 2 is also out (includes first game). Price is a bit high and I already seen the price going up a bit at amazon.
New Super Lucky's Tale and Shovel Knight also released in December.

Also there seems Kemco are releasing RPG collections - Vol 1 in January

Edit: Not sure that one from Japan is multi-language. This one is:

Last edited: