• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This week in games is treating us nicely compared to the rest of the world being on fire.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
pQYaVqp.gif

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
"System architecture" sure does sound like its gonna be a lot of numbers talk. I wonder if they had this ready and were waiting for the Series X info drops.

Raboon

Oct 30, 2017
I almost did a backflip in my chair when I read this on FB just now. Finally we'll get some news on the PS5!

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't even feel all that long ago Cerny was talking about the PS4 for the first time to me

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
YESSSS!!!! LEt's GOOOOOOOO!!!!

Two beasts enter the arena!

I hope Hoo-Doo is OK, I know he was upset with Microsofts approach of unveiling further details in the middle of the worldwide crisis. /just joking mate.

This is the kind of thing we need. :) let's all be happy together.

BestTestie

Banned
Jan 13, 2020
An announcement out of the blue for a Wednesday event. Sony's PS5 marketing strategy has been awful, and of course it's focused on the specs and not actual games.

Traditional press conferences are used for a reason.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lol finally Microsoft managed to light a fire under their collective asses.

edit: forgot about GDC. Still, good that we're finally getting...more technical information I guess. I doubt Cerny shows anything more interesting than what Microsoft did.

Misterhbk

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you. Just for the fact that we can end the litany of post whining that Sony didnt give them info yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.