Status
Not open for further replies.

nss

Apr 10, 2018
Afeela good about 2023 is excellent, as others have said it perfectly encapsulates the general sentiment many have for the upcoming year with lots of bangers to look forward to. Plus we get to see more of that goofy car name. Win win.

Kaiserstarky

Oct 30, 2017
This is silly design then and game should've been made with PC in mind. I don't know how you conceptualize the idea of Dreams and not realize PC is the best place for it to thrive. Like mods exist lol…
Dreams started his developpement way before Sony started port their games on PC and Sony old leadership didn't really seem to be interested into doing that, so it's not really a big surprise that the only focus of MM was to make Dreams only for the Ps4.

It would have been far easier for them to make the game on PC rather on PS4, the game had to be designed for work with controller and moves. Make the meter work on PS4 and PC could be a nightmare and MM was a really small team even they talked about making a PC version for Dreams in 2019 nothing was in the works it was just that at some point they would like to do that but they didn't know how it could work.

Oct 31, 2017
My two cents:
Driveclub - Dead also car licenses expired.
Bloodborne - Its turning 8 this year, we're basically on Remake territory now just a matter of when it will release.
Gravity Rush - Movie is development, a Collection for PC (and hopefully PS5) seems like a no brainer if the movie takes off.
TLOU2 - Probably this year, maybe after the show is done (or maybe release tied to Factions?).
Last Guardian - The dream would be an Ico Remake / ICO Trilogy Collection for PS5 including SOTC & Last Guardian.
Wipeout - No idea if this did any good but the devs of Omega have been MIA for the last few years...
GOW 18 - Probably would have gotten something before the sequel but if Horizon 1 is getting a remaster....
Dreams - No idea why this hasn't happened yet but I'm guessing there must be plans if Sony still puts the game front and center:
maxresdefault.jpg

*tinfoil hat* The background behind Ryan makes me think that we will get PS5 ports of TLOU2 and Dream this year. Otherwise why not put GT7 and Returnal, heck wheres Part 1? 🤔
This was actually part of the PSVR2 stage where he said what was coming from PlayStation but never actually said these where coming to VR, however considering Sony want to do hybrid as well as full on VR versions i think that this could well mean these games are going to get Vr versions as part of their hybrid projects.

Smitch

The Unshakable Resolve of "this guy are sick"
Apr 21, 2022
Apparently today is TLOU show reviews any prediction ?

I think it'll be 92 RT

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
How does the rating work for shows like these? Every episode is rated seperate or as a whole show?
And if they only get to see a couple of episodes now how can they rate it?

DinkyBox

Feb 21, 2021
My friend is reviewing The Last of Us show and he got all 9 episodes. And that is a small publication. Expect it to be the whole show.

Smitch

The Unshakable Resolve of "this guy are sick"
Apr 21, 2022
I'm confident. But not 92 RT confident
I honestly wouldnt dare having real expectations regarding scores for a TV show or movie, those can vary much more wildly than a game's review.

Do we know at what time exactly are those expected however?
I feel like it's way easier to get hight score on rotten tomatoes since the score is just a percentage of how many people liked it and not the score for the show
But for the MC score i think it'll be 70-75

For the whole show? They usually give reviewers the first 2-3 episodes only
I think they said the first 6 but i'm not sure

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really curious what will my parents and other non gaming people think about TLOU show. I can already see my dad complaining "Oh look another show about zombie crap".

Lys Skygge

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I always thought RT/MC reviews for TV shows to be pretty high when compared to movies. I'm guessing 90+ for TLoU. It has a lot of talent in front of, and behind the camera.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
In before people on Era judge the Metacritic score of the HBO show as if it were a game and freak out when it scores between 75 and 85.

Oh god you are right. I forgot that for whatever reason TV shows aren't really rated the same way as games.

Breaking Bad has a 87! Thats practically bomba territory for a game on here. My favourite show ever, Dark, has 72!

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
In before people on Era judge the Metacritic score of the HBO show as if it were a game and freak out when it scores between 75 and 85.
I didnt even think about this, lol.

I do hope ppl realize with movies and shows the ratings scale is viewed differently than games.

A movie or show getting a 69-75 is not bomba territory.

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
When the HBO show IS airing ?

Last week i finished Ragnarok!
I really liked this game but the pacing of the first hours of the game was horrible.
I was kinda happy that i didn't play the first one again before playing the second one. It felt like playing god of War 1 at the beginning.
But when the story begin really , it was awesome !!!
By the way, i really like atreus on this one ! ( And i didn't like him in the first one ).

Status
Not open for further replies.