• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
At the very least you'd think they'd have them on PS Plus to stream.

But I want PS5 ports so I can platinum them all again muwhaha

lol Yeah I want that crispy 4k60fps remaster with the ability to turn off paradigm shift animations during combat :p I've seriously been wanting to replay these games again. It's the only FF I've only ever played once.

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
lol Yeah I want that crispy 4k60fps remaster with the ability to turn off paradigm shift animations during combat :p I've seriously been wanting to replay these games again. It's the only FF I've only ever played once.
I'm unashamed to admit I have the 1000G for the trilogy on 360 and all 3 platinums on PS3. I will forever stan for FF13.

Trey2Deebo

Alt account
Banned
Jan 24, 2022
I am starting to feel intense lack of something like Burnout or Driveclub. Man, I will never get over just outright blasting Evolution like that, I Imagine how potential DC2 could have looked on PS5 and I actually get angry at Sony.

This is how I feel about Zipper Interactive. Especially now that they have all these new studios focused on GAAS. I would love a tactical intimate shooter like SOCOM, I wish we could see them bring that to PS5 considering how cutting edge their features were at time on PS2. But they're dead and gone 😢

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
FF Pixel Remasters and more PS1 Classic RPGs would be perfect for the rumored QLite.

I really hope the Trails in the Sky games get ported to PS4/5 one day soon

Yildiray

May 30, 2022
Germany

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
I'm unashamed to admit I have the 1000G for the trilogy on 360 and all 3 platinums on PS3. I will forever stan for FF13.

Hells yeah. I love seeing more FF13 stans around these parts. Screw the haters of these games, I love them and I think they're damn good games too.

Moobabe

Nov 7, 2017
This is how I feel about Zipper Interactive. Especially now that they have all these new studios focused on GAAS. I would love a tactical intimate shooter like SOCOM, I wish we could see them bring that to PS5 considering how cutting edge their features were at time on PS2. But they're dead and gone 😢

I often think back with regret about some of the PS studios that have been lost -- especially given how this "new era" looks to be taking care of IP and studios far better than during the PS2/3 era. Just off the top of my head:

• SOCOM - could have been a great GAAS title, or even a great Warzone/PUBG competitor. It could also easily have been a transmedia property (if we needed any more war films...)
  • Wipeout - slick racing game to show off the PS5's power? Maybe a PSVR2 title? Animated series?!
  • Warhawk/Starhawk - Again, in this era of GAAS, who wouldn't want this? New maps, new vehicles, season passes etc etc etc
  • Jak - perfect transmedia IP (and I prefer it to Ratchet, which has survived)
  • Sly Cooper - as above
  • Resistance - who knows what this IP might look like today. F2P looter shooter? Beautiful linear shooter with a great co-op mode?
  • Infamous - we have Spiderman, we have Tsushima, but infamous could have been something awesome (and a comic, or a film, or a series)
  • Killzone... man. I fucking loved KZ2.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be annoyed if they announce a sky port after I already gave in and started on PC :P
I've started on PC 3 times, but I only have a laptop and can't get comfortable enough to play for long stretches. I've seriously considered buying them for Vita but I feel like ports will be announced the next day knowing my luck.

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
I've started on PC 3 times, but I only have a laptop and can't get comfortable enough to play for long stretches. I've seriously considered buying them for Vita but I feel like ports will be announced the next day knowing my luck.
I was originally going to see if I could get them on Vita but it sems only one of them is on the store?

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
I was originally going to see if I could get them on Vita but it sems only one of them is on the store?
Oh noooo! I feel like I saw 2 but that may have been on Steam. The third one never came anyway which is another reason I never jumped in. Guess I'll keep chipping away on my laptop. Sorry not sorry but my fingers are still crossed for ports!

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
Oh noooo! I feel like I saw 2 but that may have been on Steam. The third one never came anyway which is another reason I never jumped in. Guess I'll keep chipping away on my laptop. Sorry not sorry but my fingers are still crossed for ports!
It's not so bad since I just hook up my dualsense, but I'd still prefer to be playing on my PS5

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
It's not so bad since I just hook up my dualsense, but I'd still prefer to be playing on my PS5
Same. I'm a semi-recovering trophy addict so I still get tempted. Just got the plat on Life is Strange True Colors. Going for Ghostwire next. PS plus has been great the last few months to get back on topic

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
Same. I'm a semi-recovering trophy addict so I still get tempted. Just got the plat on Life is Strange True Colors. Going for Ghostwire next. PS plus has been great the last few months to get back on topic
Too good if I'm being honest, the amount of games I want to play and plat just keeps on rising! I dread to think what they're going to add this month

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Yakuza 3 trophy list on PS3 forever cured me of trophies and shit like that, I am so grateful for it.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
Too good if I'm being honest, the amount of games I want to play and plat just keeps on rising! I dread to think what they're going to add this month
I'm excited. It's gotten me to put Destiny down. That and my disappointment in Lightfall overall.

Yakuza 3 trophy list on PS3 forever cured me of trophies and shit like that, I am so grateful for it.
I left the Yakuza trophies alone. The minigames are ridiculous. But I am one trophy away from finishing 7. It's really hard tho

SuperOctopus

Apr 22, 2020
I hope Media Molecule will be present with something at the next Showcase. I'd love for them to release Dreams on Plus for everyone with a PS5 upgrade, support for PSVR2 and a new campaign that goes with it.

Jetpaction

Jun 2, 2019
The Netherlands
I am really looking forward to the tech upgrades in Burning Shores. The new cloud and water tech looks amazing already. Frozen Wilds was also a step up from the base game, but it's nice to see Guerilla stretching their legs with this PS5-only expansion. Super curious as well what Kojima can pull of with Decima in DS2. Good times ahead!

Enchullibung

Aug 5, 2022
True Millennium Tower was killing me so I took a break. I'll finish it one day but I had to try some easier stuff first.

That was the most time consuming trophy, but there is this easy level farming method on the Yokohama Underground Dungeon, fighting Invested Vagabonds, I was able to reach level 99 and have a job at 99 and the rest at 50 in a reasonable time.

Markratos

Hermen Hulst's Secret Account
Feb 15, 2020
I'm playing Meet Your Maker and what a pleasant surprise (the map creation is fantastic). Very happy with the selection of PSPlus games lately.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
That was the most time consuming trophy, but there is this easy level farming method on the Yokohama Underground Dungeon, fighting Invested Vagabonds, I was able to reach level 99 and have a job at 99 and the rest at 50 in a reasonable time.
Glad to know that 50 is enough for the other classes. I was planning to 99 them all. Whew. Might download this weekend and finish.

Burning Shores is legit beautiful. PS5 only games are gonna be worth the wait

Enchullibung

Aug 5, 2022
Glad to know that 50 is enough for the other classes. I was planning to 99 them all. Whew. Might download this weekend and finish.

Burning Shores is legit beautiful. PS5 only games are gonna be worth the wait

Yeah your main job at 99 and 3 or 4 at 50 should do it as well, I've put them all at 50 for good measure, but I probably would make it with 3 or 4 at 50.

Then just remember when Amon is more or less with half of his HP bar, cast Peerless Resolve with Ichiban, because he's gonna launch the laser attack that One-Shots the whole team.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah your main job at 99 and 3 or 4 at 50 should do it as well, I've put them all at 50 for good measure, but I probably would make it with 3 or 4 at 50.

Then just remember when Amon is more or less with half of his HP bar, cast Peerless Resolve with Ichiban, because he's gonna launch the laser attack that One-Shots the whole team.
Really appreciate it. I was closer than I realized when I stopped.

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo

2c4b03f8e8cbd4a1edf88a30c8982baf_w200.gif

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal

I just wish we did a MAG on PS5. Would have been absolutely insane, I loved every second of MAG and I always thought Sony should have put it on the PC and it would have definitely a major success.

I do think we are missing a 3rd person tactical shooter on the market. Rainbow Six Siege is a FPS after all....

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I wonder if we might see it at the showcase. They could even have a whole hardware section, with the new PS5 and the headset and handheld and whatnot.
Doubt it, a refresh model would be announced right before release to avoid a temporary slowdown in demand. IIRC PS4 Slim was already leaked all over the place by retail by the time it was announced in September 2016 in the PS4 Pro event and was released right after it for the same reason.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I just wish we did a MAG on PS5. Would have been absolutely insane, I loved every second of MAG and I always thought Sony should have put it on the PC and it would have definitely a major success.

I do think we are missing a 3rd person tactical shooter on the market. Rainbow Six Siege is a FPS after all....

I want to believe in an alternate universe where the PSN Outage doesn't happen and Zipper is still with us (with MAG 2 being a thing at some point). I know that there were other factors involved in the closing of the studio, but SOCOM 4 launched right as the hack happened. That game had no chance.

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017
I want to believe in an alternate universe where the PSN Outage doesn't happen and Zipper is still with us (with MAG 2 being a thing at some point). I know that there were other factors involved in the closing of the studio, but SOCOM 4 launched right as the hack happened. That game had no chance.

That game also wasn't SOCOM, it was a COD clone, the default mode had respawns for f sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.