• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Let's GO!

• Pikachu

Votes: 542 27.2%
  • Eevee

Votes: 920 46.3%
  • Home

Votes: 527 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
No it didn't! The gags were great, especially when Pikachu tried to save it in the background, those were some of the best oens!
People hate "baby/kid" characters, I suppose. Or maybe it sort of reminded people of those Buttons & Mindy segments from Animaniacs.

I do remember that Misty did battle less when she got Togepi and it felt like the writers did not really know what to do with her. She just felt...there, which is probably why she was quickly replaced by May while Brock remained in the group.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
And as I posted in the previous page, an announcement should come before the 29th, or the trademarks leak before the announcement.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
People hate "baby/kid" characters, I suppose. Or maybe it sort of reminded people of those Buttons & Mindy segments from Animaniacs.

I do remember that Misty did battle less when she got Togepi and it felt like the writers did not really know what to do with her. She just felt...there, which is probably why she was quickly replaced by May while Brock remained in the group.
brock and misty became living props in johto, brock at least got the "responsible" role back from on to sinnoh.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys guys, Mimikyu and Dedenne are both top tier pika clones.

Togedemaru fans get out.
Is that the steel type rat?

Idk, I felt like Togepi was a pretty important part of her arc. She never used to battle much to begin with. And I was super mad when they replaced her. Actually thinking about it still makes me mad lol, she was my favorite character of the group.

Is Marill a pikaclone?
The original Pika clone.

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I think I started breeding a bunch of Dhelmise and Wonder Trading them because I figured nobody was going to find it unless they were looking for it. Poor thing.

It also took me an age to find Mareanie. Cool concept for its encounter requirement, but having to find a Corsola then wait for the Pokemon I actually wanted to show up...yeesh.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think I started breeding a bunch of Dhelmise and Wonder Trading them because I figured nobody was going to find it unless they were looking for it. Poor thing.

It also took me an age to find Mareanie. Cool concept for its encounter requirement, but having to find a Corsola then wait for the Pokemon I actually wanted to show up...yeesh.
At least nothing will ever be as bad as gen 3 feebas lol

samb_rules

Jan 16, 2018
dedenne is trash
togedamaru>all other pikaclones

47732f9c3237cddc6b26c7ba2c19730077209d67_hq.gif

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
I honestly don't understand how people at the time thought Marill was related to Pikachu.
Because he was referenced as Pikablu even in the Pokemon First Movie trading cards
800px-Topps_M01_44.png

As soon as Togepi is asleep, trouble approaches. Tromping down the road and laughing loudly as if they owned the place, comes Buru, Raichu, Cubone and Pikablu. These loud-mouthed Pokémon walk past Togepi, while Pikachu tries its hardest to get them to quiet down, but they don't listen and go right on talking. What happens? They wake up Togepi of course!

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018

Still don't get why they hid most of the new Gen 7 Pokemon in SuMo under 5% chances. As if I wanted to play my main campaign with Slowbro instead of Bewear or Mimikyu.

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018
As a way to get Pokemon that weren't in the gen 3 gba games, yes, it's a great thing. Shadow Pokemon were a fun gimmick, the shards were fine methods for getting Espeon and Umbreon, and I'm not even sure what you mean by cheese bait. The story was fun, there was decent dificudiff all throughout the game, and the battle simulations were incredibly fun little challenges to complete. I'd put XD well above several of the mainline games

Haha if dont know about cheese and fake party I'm gonna guess you didnt play the game at all.
Also theres nothing really fun of a "shadow" mechanic that only makes Lugia looks nothing but an edgy re-skin. Its a very restrictive mechanic that blocks you from see basic pokemons parameters introduced in the same generation.
Every person I lend this game feel asleep while playing it of how boring it is(including me).
It isnt a surprise this mechanic never came back lol

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Guys I just realized something! The best pokemon only has ONE evolution. That means there is room for another! A transformation for this guy to undo the sins of his current final form!

1402595069577.png

Status
Not open for further replies.