• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Let's GO!

• Pikachu

Votes: 542 27.2%
  • Eevee

Votes: 920 46.3%
  • Home

Votes: 527 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys I just realized something! The best pokemon only has ONE evolution. That means there is room for another! A transformation for this guy to undo the sins of his current final form!

1402595069577.png
It looks exactly like psyduck but with a determined scowl

Oct 25, 2017
3 threads and likely around 1,000 pages for Pokémon speculation would be kind of nuts.
Don't see Nintendo/TPCi announcing the game or a Direct today since it seems fairly late.
Maybe tomorrow.
Surprised at how fast this thread moves, every refresh seemed to bring a few new pages.

I'm interested in seeing how it turns out. The rumors have me pretty pessimistic but that just makes it easier to surprise me.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
It wouldn't be the first time I wake up here in Spain, look twitter and see that something was announced while I was asleep...

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Guys, we HAVE to make it to thread 3. We're at page 398 and we're one minute away from a potential announcement Let's GO!

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Muzy, I just want to let you know, that you have also gained the privilege to ascend to the Gates of Valhalla for having created this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.