Yukiko

Feb 21, 2019
Spain
Yes, he is wrong so many times. He just throws whatever at the wall. He insisted there was a a new Eeveelution 99.9% confirmed last year. He insisted they were hinting towards a Diamond & Pearl remake reveal in February this year,acting like everything is a hint or news.

Besides being wrong, he's accused many different VGC players of cheating... I don't get why his videos are being linked here

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Besides being wrong, he's accused many different VGC players of cheating... I don't get why his videos are being linked here
He has also attacked me on numerous occassions, accusing me of being wrong (such as when I said Meltan wasn't #891, and when coverage was in flux and we were still trying to work stuff out and, as always happens in coverage, our understanding changes...so he attacked me)

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Verlisify should be 1000% banned from here and from everywhere. He is one of the most toxic and disingenuous people I have ever seen. There is no online Pokémon personality that hasn't been attacked by him.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta agree that the Pokémon YouTube creator community is overall pure trash. It's filled to the brim with conspiracy theorists and all round shitty people.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
I would not go that far and start generalising by putting all Pokémon youtubers into one pot. There are certainly some rotten apples but I watch a lot youtubers who are harmless. Verlisify is just trash and it would not be fair to lump him together with the people who are just doing videos about Pokémon.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
We're just linking to versilify now?

We really shouldn't.
I mean, there are tons of Pokétubers, maybe the alt-right one who managed to get banned from Nazi-infested twitter should be off limit. Just a thought.

I'd keep and eye on that one. It looks like Zacian and Zamazenta's abilities have something to do with type advantages, like Zacian being super effective vs every type and Zamazenta resisting every type, at least according to these Coro Coro leaks

Interesting!
I'm cautiously optimistic about that "leak". It's a fairly good idea for abilities, and the fact that version exclusive galarian Ponyta was in it is, at least, a very lucky guess.

(Also, it goes well with my "Normal type Legendaries" theory, so I like it. ^^)

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, not all of the Poketuber community is bad, it's mainly just Verlisify. He's one of the rare exceptions that I agree should absolutely be banned from here, nothing but toxic garbage.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everytime I try to find some Pokémon youtube content I always have to go through a storm of clickbait hate-filled trashing on SwSh and mass relays of fake news, so I can't say I have the best opinion on it.

Would definitely appreciate suggestions of good content creators though.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Everytime I try to find some Pokémon youtube content I always have to go through a storm of clickbait hate-filled trashing on SwSh and mass relays of fake news, so I can't say I have the best opinion on it.

Would definitely appreciate suggestions of good content creators though.

They're also very much responsible for encouraging their audiences to shit on the recently concluding anime.

MAD_Targaryen

Banned
Jul 26, 2019
While verlisify may not be most liked poketuber. I find more enjoyable than the likes of say ruffledrowlit and distant kingdom.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, not all of the Poketuber community is bad, it's mainly just Verlisify. He's one of the rare exceptions that I agree should absolutely be banned from here, nothing but toxic garbage.
A lot of the community is still bad though with passing off leaks as fact, horrendous clickbait and misinformation. These people will literally do anything for clicks and it's very annoying

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
People actually bother with poketubers? The only part of the random I brush with is you guys here and reddit once in a full moon. The old forums are too alien in my eyes, places like Bulbagarden and Pokecommunity are also graveyards compared to the Gen 4/5 heights.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
People actually bother with poketubers? The only part of the random I brush with is you guys here and reddit once in a full moon. The old forums are too alien in my eyes, places like Bulbagarden and Pokecommunity are also graveyards compared to the Gen 4/5 heights.
Discord killed dedicated chatrooms.
Facebook and Reddit killed dedicated forums

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Discord killed dedicated chatrooms.
Facebook and Reddit killed dedicated forums
Damn shame too. Reddit is fine for browsing and the occasional trade, but there is no sense of community like the dedicated forums. Used to have like 30-40 contacts with daily rapport and usually it involved crosstalk and inside jokes when on one or the other board.

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
All this Poketuber talk reminds me of seeing

GASP NEW LEAK OF STARTER POKEMON EVOLUTION and it was nothing but bullshit, basically saying nothing of value, and of course, the 4chan thread videos

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone got a link to the card guys drawings without me having to give Versilify a view, thanks

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017

I'd keep and eye on that one. It looks like Zacian and Zamazenta's abilities have something to do with type advantages, like Zacian being super effective vs every type and Zamazenta resisting every type, at least according to these Coro Coro leaks

Edit: Know that I think about it, the Affleck leak said that Opal is the fairy type gym leader... How would she/(he?) use a Ponyta which is pure psychic? Unless Rapidash gets Fairy type that's a contradiction within the leak based on what we know

I can totally see GF making them that broken. I mean, Mega Rayquaza was broken as hell. However, I think it could be that Zamazenta's ability makes all neutral attacks not very effective and super effective attacks neutral. Same goes for Zacian, but the other way around. This way they're not impossible to counter, just really fucking annoying.