Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
If Daily Mail is banned from here, Verlis should be too

Equating Verlisify to the Daily Mail is the most accurate way of describing the guy without being insulting haha

referring to when it started, there were many hot takes about the "awful animation" and such

This got so bad that "The Canipa Effect", one of the, imo, most respectable anime-Youtubers made a video addressing the controversy

You know you're screwing up when people outside the community come in to say "Holy hell, you're wrong and spreading lies!"

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
PokéTubers are a notoriously low-quality cottage industry. They are the most unabashed tabloid-like machines of gaming. You should consume them with great discretion and scrutiny. Many sustain themselves by keeping the drama going and spreading disinformation. Even the ones that are not actively harmful are still often very impulsive uploads with little regard for logic or accuracy.

Obviously there are some good ones but they focus more on the enthusiast aspect of the series rather than "news".

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
I like aDrive and ShadyPenguinn but those are the only two I watch somewhat frequently. I like aDrive's coverage of all the rumors. Used to occasionally watch Nappy but then he got outed and I dropped that dude right quick.

Both Zacian and Zamazenta are Normal Pokémon.

honestly if you are right about this it, not going to lie, will literally be the craziest thing gamefreak has ever done

EVER

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Just looked at the leak....that's a lot of object mons if that was real that's for sure
they look good though

im a big fan of everything in this image, esp the little golem dude

1571701773314.png

also if that demon looking dude is Impidimp's evo I will be VERY pleased

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Tons of cool designs and it suggests a large dex, but the leaker fucked up with Vanniluxe. Damn shame, that grandfather clock and Sand Worm were amazing.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
I thought for sure we were getting a trailer this week because of the whole Pokenchi info on the 27th(which is usually just repeating new info from earlier), but they didn't announce a trailer Wednesday today like they usually would, so I guess I was wrong

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
Hmm, so if those actually are what Zacian and Zamazenta's abilities are, then the Ponyta/blitztle rumour may be real huh?

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Unpopular opinion I guess but I love objectmon and I wish there were more of them. Specially ghost objectmon like Chandelure and Aegislash

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
I don't mind Objectmons if the design is cool. And lol at Vanilluxe getting a Galar form holy shit

Faiyaz

Nov 30, 2017
Bangladesh
There's no way on earth that a Gen 5 Pokemon, let alone freaking Vanilluxe, will get a Galarian form.

Just thinking about that is laughable.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Give me Galarian Vanilluxe and as many object mons as possible.

I want to see the salt flow.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I know it will never happen since the Grooky's 3rd Evoultion using a Drum has been confirmed by the Affleck leak but what if the Starters had a theme to them - that being British Literary Heroes.

Grookey is based around a more recent one - Harry Potter. Grookey takes a more humanoid apperence and the stick that he carries with him becomes a magical staff that he uses in combat.
Scorbunny is based on Peter Rabbit - the mischievous and adventurious rabbit with a love of carrots.
Sobble is based on James Bond - a super spy that is extremely good at disgusing himself and sneaking which as a Pokemon inspired by a Chamelon - Sobble would be very good at.

LemonLime

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I hate poketubers like Verlisfy just as much as the next guy, but are we really doing any good by attacking those who enjoy him and constantly talking down on him?

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hate poketubers like Verlisfy just as much as the next guy, but are we really doing any good by attacking those who enjoy him and constantly talking down on him?
Pointing out how bad he is, and the ways in which he's terrible, is vitally important, otherwise people get normalized and actually pay attention to him.

I've not attacked his audience, but the guy himself is a dirtbag, and I'm going to point that out.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
can someone tell me where this "a lot of objetmons" sentiment comes from because i looked at the images and i could count like 3 tops :s

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Dang, a Dimetridon and Megatherium fossilmon would have been cool. The Rolycoly evolutions also look great. Shame about being fake.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
those are old starter design 'leaks'

not current stuff, they're just saying the person who made those should have been brought on as a concept artist too
Oh my bad, i was reffering to those recent leaks.

Also someone on 4chan brought up a good point

"Guys the Affleck leak mentioned a meowth Galar form and weve already seen regular meowth through the gigantamax, so vanilluxe having two forms isnt too farfetchd. Although i think this leak is fake af ty OP for some cool designs"

We know that Regular Meowth is in the game thanks to Gigantamax and the Affleck leak aka the most trusted leak says that we are getting Galar Meowth so it's possible for both Galar Vanillaux and regular Vanillaux to exist in the same game or it's a split evoultion

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my bad, i was reffering to those recent leaks.

Also someone on 4chan brought up a good point

"Guys the Affleck leak mentioned a meowth Galar form and weve already seen regular meowth through the gigantamax, so vanilluxe having two forms isnt too farfetchd. Although i think this leak is fake af ty OP for some cool designs"

We know that Regular Meowth is in the game thanks to Gigantamax and the Affleck leak aka the most trusted leak says that we are getting Galar Meowth so it's possible for both Galar Vanillaux and regular Vanillaux to exist in the same game or it's a split evoultion
oh interesting

although it's possible that the Affleck leak was talking about a Meowth evolution too. We haven't seen Persian yet.