• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly like them more than the starters we actually got
3722.jpg

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my bad, i was reffering to those recent leaks.

Also someone on 4chan brought up a good point

"Guys the Affleck leak mentioned a meowth Galar form and weve already seen regular meowth through the gigantamax, so vanilluxe having two forms isnt too farfetchd. Although i think this leak is fake af ty OP for some cool designs"

We know that Regular Meowth is in the game thanks to Gigantamax and the Affleck leak aka the most trusted leak says that we are getting Galar Meowth so it's possible for both Galar Vanillaux and regular Vanillaux to exist in the same game or it's a split evoultion

Well we know the Vanillaux line is out in the wild, but isnt the regular Meowth promotional? It may be different based on that. Plus we don't really know everything about the regional Meowth. It may just be a split evolution from a normal Meowth taking the place of Persian.

Armite

Mar 30, 2018
Here are the drawings for easy access:

65CIoKF.jpg

Aside from the obvious Vanillish/Vanilluxe oddity, the idea of exclusive pseudos is a bold claim.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Why are we even entertaining this as a possibility?

It really baffles me that people take every BS thing that people put on an anonymous board as possible just because a few things out of literally thousands turn out real

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

It really baffles me that people take every BS thing that people put on an anonymous board as possible just because a few things out of literally thousands turn out real

come on joe, what else are people supposed to discuss that hasnt already been discussed to death.

are you sure? they don't have the three clouds floating above their head

also looks more like a Lycanroc evo to me than Luxray

the mane gives its away as a feline form, not a canine form, so, yeah luxray

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017

i think most of us know it's 99.9% fake but they're cool designs regardless
Well it's what the guy says in the thread.
yeah that's what i was wondering. fair enough. i like them.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018

I usually agree with you on the subject but... if TPC doesn't want to give us things to talk about before the release of the game, what are we supposed to talk about?

So yeah, in that case, I'm fine with finding a "leak" which accurately predicted something and try to imagine if it's real or not.
I'm talking about the Zacian/Zamazenta abilities one. Not the stupid drawings.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain

It's fun and they're cool designs. Even if we don't think they're real, it's fun to discuss them.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man with all the leaks throwing Luxray in and my own personal hyping up of the Lux. I'm gonna be massively disappointed is absent in this game.

693.gif

At least the clip has been long prepared for such situations.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
What I've seen from him isn't anywhere near the level of toxicity like Verlisify. He's made some criticism videos, but about legitimate concerns that shouldn't just be brushed over and ignored.
You didn't have him attack you and a professionally done translation and try to discredit you by using Google Translate, and say that you were lying because you provided a summary rather than word-for-word.

I usually agree with you on the subject but... if TPC doesn't want to give us things to talk about before the release of the game, what are we supposed to talk about?

So yeah, in that case, I'm fine with finding a "leak" which accurately predicted something and try to imagine if it's real or not.
I'm talking about the Zacian/Zamazenta abilities one. Not the stupid drawings.
Thing is, what people forget is the text for Zacian and Zamazenta has been on the official site since June

Its shining blade can cut through anything.
Zacian

Its gleaming shield can turn back any attack.
Zamazenta

This predates that "leak". It requires more scrutiny than people are giving it, though tbh I can see it happening

Last edited:

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
Thing is, what people forget is the text for Zacian and Zamazenta has been on the official site since June

Its shining blade can cut through anything.
Zacian

Its gleaming shield can turn back any attack.
Zamazenta

Well how am I supposed to remember all that when you always do it for us? :)

This predates that leak. It requires more scrutiny than people are giving it, though tbh I can see it happening

See? You're starting to believe!

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my bad, i was reffering to those recent leaks.

Also someone on 4chan brought up a good point

"Guys the Affleck leak mentioned a meowth Galar form and weve already seen regular meowth through the gigantamax, so vanilluxe having two forms isnt too farfetchd. Although i think this leak is fake af ty OP for some cool designs"

We know that Regular Meowth is in the game thanks to Gigantamax and the Affleck leak aka the most trusted leak says that we are getting Galar Meowth so it's possible for both Galar Vanillaux and regular Vanillaux to exist in the same game or it's a split evoultion
Seems obvious that the longcat meowth was just referring to the gigantimax form, not a galarian form or evolution. I don't think pikachu can evolve into fat pikachu or we can catch a fat pikachu in the wild either.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Seems obvious that the longcat meowth was just referring to the gigantimax form, not a galarian form or evolution. I don't think pikachu can evolve into fat pikachu or we can catch a fat pikachu in the wild either.
there were two mentions of meowth, a gigantamax form and a meowth that looks like a 'spikey grey ball'

it's unclear whether that's meant to be a galarian form or a regional evolution of meowth. i'd lean towards the latter at this point.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018

Nah, the Affleak mentions a Galar *evolution* for Meowth, so something new to replace Persian, or a Galarian Persian.
It's mentioned in the same breath as Sirfetch'd:

"Some pokemon, like Farfetchd, will get regional evolutions, like Sirfechtd. Meowth looks like a ball of spiky grey fur"

So it's still possible that we could get a Galarian Meowth who evolves into the new regional evolution, in addition to regular Meowth. Like we could get a Galarian Farfetch"d who evolves into Sirfetch'd.

It's a possibility, but I think we are getting regular Meowth and regular Farfetch'd who evolve into the new Galarian evolutions.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Nope, can't say I have. What did that even happen over?
The Famitsu interview where Ohmori said that models had to be redone.

He insisted it was a mistranslation, that the word model meant nothing, that because they used the katakana for model which says Model and not Models it was only a singular model that got redone.

He cropped it from his video now but that was wild.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I believe when the game gets out into the wild and datamines start occuring, we can put that in a seperate thread, right?

(Or at least update the title accordingly to say Datamining is happening).

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
The Famitsu interview where Ohmori said that models had to be redone.

He insisted it was a mistranslation, that the word model meant nothing, that because they used the katakana for model which says Model and not Models it was only a singular model that got redone.

He cropped it from his video now but that was wild.

Sounds like it, never knew about it. I could see why you're not fond of him personally.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Luckily I have a bunch of games in back log and getting Luigi's Mansion 3, I think I'm just gonna go in blind beyond this point.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
My cousin is buying the double pack, since I don't want to buy the game. Even though I told him to just buy himself a copy. He is insisting I play with him and will guilt me into playing with him by saying "I spent all this money on these games and you won't even play with me". So I welcome any leaks, I just wanna see which gen 1-7 Pokemon return.

IzzyRX