• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have any recommendations for sticky velcro strips for under desk mounting? Looking for something that will hold a power strip as well as cables/external drives. Preferably something that is easy to clean if removed.

Cheers.

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
In the process of adding more decor but minimalism is the goal.

xbkeat.jpg

2n9kg3s.jpg

27zglmc.jpg

2ewmn3k.jpg

k47dxy.jpg

Dude, this looks amazing.
You really nailed the look while keeping everything perfectly functional and clean.

Dick Whitman

Oct 30, 2017
Is that the LG 4K 27" monitor? I have one and I fucking love it, the color calibration out of the box is outstanding.

Yeah, that's the one. The fact that I only have to use one cord for transmitting image data and charging my MacBook is really convenient as well.

Dude, this looks amazing.
You really nailed the look while keeping everything perfectly functional and clean.

love the clean modern white look...looks like a render haha. good shit

Thanks! I feel like I have a decent layout. Now I just need to work on adding more personality while still maintaining the overall minimalist theme.

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Here is my current set up! My girlfriend calls this room in our house, 'The Lego Room.' So I present to you all, The Lego Room...

65" KS8000
12LCBp7.jpg

Drawers of the TV stand pull out and hold all of my controllers, games, accessories, headset, etc.
HYK32we.jpg

Some Amiibo and an SNES Classic that is not plugged in...and my PS4 Pro.
n05G5Bn.jpg

Nintendo Switch.
WkeWUTf.jpg

Framed Naughty Dog art above the sofa. (From the Art of Naughty Dog 30th Anniversary set)
fPOyHEJ.jpg

My small Circa Survive fan wall. Along with Lego modular buildings and a google home mini.
twNfUeW.jpg

More Lego modulars, art books, etc. And some Super Mario cereal. LOL
oh8fImT.jpg

Sorry for the harsh lighting in the photos, and somewhat poor quality of the photos themselves! (Took these after sundown) The lighting caused the photos to make the paint color of my wall not quite match what the color is in real life.

(I also have LED (multi color) bias lighting behind my TV as well, but did not turn it on for any of the pictures, as I don't turn it on all that much)

Last edited:

Grimace McRib

Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati, OH

Khamsinvera

Oct 31, 2017
My dedicated PC gaming room. Wife has jurisdiction over the rest of the domicile - inc. the gaming HTPC and PS4 in the living room as well as my daughter's PC setup ... but, this room is mine and I can do whatever I want in it :)

mzmSJbo.jpg

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
Will post pictures of my setup in the near future now that I have my own place. Some of you guys really like your LED light strips!

Kompis

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got it framed. Been in the wardrobe for a year and a half soon :3

http:///TCGc.jpg

http:///UCGc.jpg

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Crazy to me that so many of you guys actually got Eames Chaises. Ya'll spent 5 racks on a chair though?

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking for a cabinet to put all my stuff in. (UK here) the problem is my current one holds everything but is a tad too high and not eye level. It's not a big deal but I think it's be more natural and maybe not strain eyes as much if it was eye level.

Thing is all the ones I looked at that are slightly lower down aren't big enough for all my stuff.

I'd need a cabinet that can hold my receiver, center speaker from my 5.1 system (these two take up the most space in terms of width and height),
ps4 pro (with vr box, extra hdd on top), ps3, switch, Shield tv, vita tv and a 65" ks8000 on top.

All the ones I've looked at are too small in terms of not being able to hold the center speaker and receiver. I'd obviously want enough ventilation or have it open at the back especially for the PS4 like my current one.

OP
OP
tabris

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
You live in luxury but you haven't gotten a new blanket since middle school for your twin mattress.

Huh? That's a queen. And yes, that was a cheap blanket I got from bed bath & beyond while I was living in San Fran for a year. I didn't spend much on things as I knew I was only going to be there for a year and would need to throw out a bunch of those things.

CursedOctopus

Oct 27, 2017
Here is my current set up! My girlfriend calls this room in our house, 'The Lego Room.' So I present to you all, The Lego Room...

Drawers of the TV stand pull out and hold all of my controllers, games, accessories, headset, etc.
HYK32we.jpg
I'm building my game room in my spare garage, and I want those high wall shelves like you have to put my games and systems. It's a medium sized room, but with the recliners I'm planning on buying, I don't think I'll have room on the floor for cabinets and such. Nice setup.

master15

Nov 28, 2017
This continues to be one of my favourite threads and I am happy to contribute.

Last 6 months I've finally upgraded some furniture pieces and tech. I recently purchased 55" Sony A1E OLED which has been an absolute game changer along with Sony HTCT290 sound bar. With new TV I also recently upgraded to PS4 Pro.

9qH7g9U.jpg

oahvbQf.jpg

pIdlpo4.jpg

sIPcpDO.jpg

quo8QCA.jpg

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017

65" KS8000
12LCBp7.jpg

HYK32we.jpg

Some Amiibo and an SNES Classic that is not plugged in...and my PS4 Pro.
n05G5Bn.jpg

Nintendo Switch.
WkeWUTf.jpg

Framed Naughty Dog art above the sofa. (From the Art of Naughty Dog 30th Anniversary set)
fPOyHEJ.jpg

My small Circa Survive fan wall. Along with Lego modular buildings and a google home mini.
twNfUeW.jpg

More Lego modulars, art books, etc. And some Super Mario cereal. LOL
oh8fImT.jpg

Sorry for the harsh lighting in the photos, and somewhat poor quality of the photos themselves! (Took these after sundown) The lighting caused the photos to make the paint color of my wall not quite match what the color is in real life.

(I also have LED (multi color) bias lighting behind my TV as well, but did not turn it on for any of the pictures, as I don't turn it on all that much)

Ooooo you have the Parisian Restaurant Lego set? I've been wanting that one, is it a fun build?

OP
OP
tabris

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
This continues to be one of my favourite threads and I am happy to contribute.

Last 6 months I've finally upgraded some furniture pieces and tech. I recently purchased 55" Sony A1E OLED which has been an absolute game changer along with Sony HTCT290 sound bar. With new TV I also recently upgraded to PS4 Pro.

Hey were you the person I recommended furniture to a couple years ago?

Transistor

Outer Wilds Ventures Test Pilot
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
At the moment it looks like this:

img_20170828_112252xbp6b.jpg

Not the best picture (room is a bit of a mess), but I'm in the middle of a redesign. Furniture isn't decided on yet, but when it's all said and done, the wiring is gonna be something like this:

wiring2zopz2.png

Last edited:

Ethifury

Dec 4, 2017
Quick question, how do you fulfill the minimalistic gaming setup? And usually what do you go for? I'm intrigued by the all white setups w/ LED lighting. Are there any other similar setups that has other colors versus white?