• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
My setup is not as complex and good looking - I like my setups to be simple/plain lol

(These are older photos - took last month/and November. Setup's the same)

What my setup consist

-Playstation 4 (2015)
-Playstation 3 (2011)
-Playstation Portable (2005)
-Nintendo 3DS XL (2013) (Not shown in any screenshots, had put it on the side)
-Nintendo Switch (2020)
-Nintendo WiiU (2015)
-Nintendo DS Lite (2007)
-Gaming Desktop (2019)
-Gaming Laptop (2014)
-75'' Sony x900f TV (2018)
-Vizio Surround Sound System with Soundbar (2018)
-Theater Sofa Set (2018)
-Workstation (for work and other uses) (2020)
-Dualshock 4 Gold (For PC Gaming and PS3 gaming)
-Dualshock 4 Black (For PS4 Gaming)
-Dualshock 3 (For PS3 Gaming)
-WiiU Pro Controller
-Switch Pro Controller (Not in the shots cause I got it after I took these pics)
-Switch Joycon controller

127038661_10158948010503554_778439837875185393_o.jpg

3AaXa2N.jpg

tlGTLgM.jpg

kAvaFOp.jpg

4r9cSia.jpg

XVFlHn1.jpg

srs8Z7L.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watching this thread. I'm getting my first apartment this year so could use some inspiration.

FFObsessed

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Amazing places 😍 I'm super jealous of American houses, so much space. UK sucks in comparison, though we do have a lot of nice character properties. One day Ill have a house I can proud of 💪

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This thread can be a good case study of how privileged are ERA users and contrast that information with the points of view and how other threads are discussed.

erekiddo

Electric
Oct 25, 2017
So just a bunch of rich people flexing their wealth, while there is a pandemic going on. cool thread, really well thought out while people are barely surviving.

There's always one.

Something I've noticed, however, is since GAF this thread has moved away from actual gaming setups to "look at my nice house". More power to ya, but this thread itself starts off with no gaming in the pictures at all, yet still posted in a "post your gaming setup" just because.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
This thread can be a good case study of how privileged are ERA users and contrast that information with the points of view and how other threads are discussed.

Might I suggest you check the other threads too if you want a good case study

Also what do you mean by privileged? Hopefully you dont expect everyone to have gotten all of this easily....to get where I did, took me years.

www.resetera.com

Post your gaming setup: 2018 Edition

Hi Everyone. It's that time again! Post your gaming setups, living rooms, game collections, office setups, PC setups, furniture choices, and portable setups. This thread can be used for anything you want to post related to where you game. Brag and compliment - no negative statements around...
www.resetera.com

Post your gaming setup: 2019 Edition

Welcome to the annual Post Your Gaming Setup thread. A tradition started over 10 years ago - from one legacy forum to the next. Post your gaming setups, living rooms, game collections, office setups, PC setups, furniture choices, any other home designs, and portable setups. This thread can be...
www.resetera.com

Post your gaming setup: 2020 Edition

Welcome to the annual Post Your Gaming Setup thread. A tradition started over 10 years ago - from one legacy forum to the next. Post your gaming setups, living rooms, game collections, office setups, PC setups, furniture choices, any other home designs, and portable setups. This thread can be...

There's always one.

Something I've noticed, however, is since GAF this thread has moved away from actual gaming setups to "look at my nice house". More power to ya, but this thread itself starts off with no gaming in the pictures at all, yet still posted in a "post your gaming setup" just because.

The first pic literally has a PS5....you can tell he has the physical disc PS5 cause how ugly that bulge of the PS5 looks lol.

With about 2-3 Dualsenses.....

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's always one.

The first image (not the banner) is a gaming setup. Does it need more statues or something?

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And capsule toys!

I got my posts mixed up and thought the second set was the first post. My apologies, but my overall point still stands.
Second set was them pointing out video game artwork in their hallway.

Showing your house off is not something to be a shamed of, gaming related or not.

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Might I suggest you check the other threads too if you want a good case study

Also what do you mean by privileged? Hopefully you dont expect everyone to have gotten all of this easily....to get where I did, took me years.

www.resetera.com

Post your gaming setup: 2018 Edition

Hi Everyone. It's that time again! Post your gaming setups, living rooms, game collections, office setups, PC setups, furniture choices, and portable setups. This thread can be used for anything you want to post related to where you game. Brag and compliment - no negative statements around...
www.resetera.com

Post your gaming setup: 2019 Edition

www.resetera.com

Post your gaming setup: 2020 Edition

The first pic literally has a PS5....you can tell he has the physical disc PS5 cause how ugly that bulge of the PS5 looks lol.

With about 2-3 Dualsenses.....
Thanks for the other threads!

Allietraa

Prophet of Truth
Mar 13, 2019
image1.jpg

It aint much but it gets the job done. I spend 90% of my gaming time on my PC which is on a desk that is a complete clusterfuck(just cables and things all over it) so I wont out my mess with those pics yet :p

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
heyaaaa, its the boss design kruze lounge chair, you can google it.

Basically its poor man's eames chair since eames chair cost like around 8000 usd in my country whereas the bossdesign chair cost around 1300 usd,

So its a no brainer to get that one instead.

Damn, $1,300 for just one chair? Looks great but too expensive for my tastes lol.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
You people have all such clean and cozy setups. I'm in the process of buying a flat which needs a little bit of makeover and will definitely focus on arranging a nice gaming setup both on the living room and office. Little question for the OP tabris, how did you hide your cables? Is that a false wall or you just run the cables inside the wall with some kind of tube?

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
It took me more than 10 years to go from this (and I was using the older setup for several years too)

vrq3L7n.jpg

to this

CaxWtF0.jpg

and it was a slow process too until everything came together to what I have now.

Dec 14, 2017
image1.jpg

It aint much but it gets the job done. I spend 90% of my gaming time on my PC which is on a desk that is a complete clusterfuck(just cables and things all over it) so I wont out my mess with those pics yet :p
Is your TV just leaning on the wall with cardboard supports? Not trying to be negative, but that is a bit dangerous. If the stand broke/lost hope you get a new one soon.

I'll post my PC setup soon as well, and later in the year my console setup, building some custom furniture at the moment for it.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
It took me more than 10 years to go from this (and I was using the older setup for several years too)

vrq3L7n.jpg

to this

CaxWtF0.jpg

and it was a slow process too until everything came together to what I have now.

Old school lol

This was my set up from my previous house - I think this was taken 2014 at least cause I didnt have a PS4 until 2015 but I do see my WiiU which I got back in 2014.

So many damn cables lmao.

TkVP7yJ.jpg

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
What was the cord rationale here? Is the power socket on the ceiling?

LMAO

I hated dealing with switching between consoles (I didnt have a HDMI Switch or anything either) so I just had the cables (power cables, video cables) hung up on some....wall holder or whatever you call it - and just used whatever I was playing at that time.

It was pretty bad especially when the holders fell off every now and then.

Edit: On the bright side, I've got people asking me about my tiny attic door in my new set up instead of asking me about the crazy cable mess in my old set up.

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
Old school lol

This was my set up from my previous house - I think this was taken 2014 at least cause I didnt have a PS4 until 2015 but I do see my WiiU which I got back in 2014.

So many damn cables lmao.

TkVP7yJ.jpg
You know, one thing we have in common in these pictures (other than the cables. Mine's a mess underneath) are those stickers still stuck on the monitor's bezel lol

ericksakti

Dec 24, 2020
You know, I sat in an Eames chair once - wasn't that comfortable without the headrest.
Is the Kruze Lounge better?
Anyone else with unique and cozy single-person armchairs like these?

Honestly the best one in my opinion is ekorness stressless chair, its the comfiest out of all the lounge chair
And yes, even better than eames.

Actually for me the eames is very low positioned, so you have to kinda crouch a bit to sit on it.

OP
OP
tabris

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
OP is that the Dyson pure hot/cool fan? If so how do you like it?

We just got it at Christmas. So we have central air so we don't use it for cooling, it's actually used for the air purifier element and I love the auto-monitoring and turn on nature of it. I feel like we have better air quality since. I see it activate on obvious air pollutants like when I just cook.

Good job to everyone here. Nice setups!
How do you guys keep everything so clean and dust free?

Just invest in a decent feather duster, so easy to give everything a quick dusting. And white does help.

There's always one.

I've been creating the OPs since the beginning at GAF. I think sometime in the early 2010's I posted a Cribs edition thread and Gaming setup thread - it led to 2 quieter threads, so since early 2010's I've said this is for posting pictures of your place. I spent the first part of the OP explaining that (you didn't read OP eh?). This is exact same situation as the pick up thread - there's a bunch of non-gaming stuff in that but it starts with a gaming focus originally. The unique thing is this is focused first on gaming setups (and tradition to keep this thread title) but it's ResetEra Cribs.

Honestly the best one in my opinion is ekorness stressless chair, its the comfiest out of all the lounge chair
And yes, even better than eames.

Actually for me the eames is very low positioned, so you have to kinda crouch a bit to sit on it.

For me personally, both the Eames and especially Barcelona Chairs are more about looks then comfort. Eames is a good chair for sitting back and reading, not sitting up and down constantly. I would go for another chair if it was my main sitting one.

OP
OP
tabris

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Any recommendations for a robot vacuum?

How do they actually work if you have wooden floors and carpet floors (mix)?

Not familiar with them but curious.

Robot vacuums suck in my experience - mine got stuck everywhere. I bought the Dyson V11 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner and absolutely love it. Takes me less than 5 mins to take it out and give living room / kitchen a quick vacuum. It's super convenient and lightweight:

dyson-stick-vacuums-322806-01-fa_600.jpg

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Any recommendations for a robot vacuum?

How do they actually work if you have wooden floors and carpet floors (mix)?

Not familiar with them but curious.
I love my Roborock S4. They just came out with an S4 Max version that auto adjusts for carpet and wood floors. I would stay away from any of the models that include a mopping function.

If you check slick deals occasionally you should be able to find one for $100 off or more (around $300).

Robot vacuums suck in my experience - mine got stuck everywhere.
Mine has never gotten stuck, it gets under all the furniture as well. Did it get stuck under furniture or on cords?

Darknyss

Oct 25, 2017
Re-did my WFH office a couple months ago. Added a new TV for the launch of PS5. New gaming room complete :)

tOxIcMO.jpg

4T2dKvF.jpg

3Lt1Alb.jpg

aXDc4AV.jpg

5KFreni.jpg

Goals for 2021:
- New gaming monitor
- Gaming PC (maybe)

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Robot vacuums suck in my experience - mine got stuck everywhere. I bought the Dyson V11 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner and absolutely love it. Takes me less than 5 mins to take it out and give living room / kitchen a quick vacuum. It's super convenient and lightweight:

dyson-stick-vacuums-322806-01-fa_600.jpg
I love my Roborock S4. They just came out with an S4 Max version that auto adjusts for carpet and wood floors. I would stay away from any of the models that include a mopping function.

If you check slick deals occasionally you should be able to find one for $100 off or more (around $300).

Mine has never gotten stuck. Did it get stuck under furniture or on cords?

Thanks!

Right now I just got a regular vacuum and a wood floor cleaner - both of which I had gotten back in 2018 during black friday/holidays.

I saw something similar to the one that Tabris posted but the price was just...too much for me back then.

Might get it in the future - maybe next winter/holiday season.

Status
Not open for further replies.