• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Charity event with special guests

Walter Jones doesn't age

Walter actually kicked ass. His gameplay looked really cool. Magna Defender looks fun.

I think the command center environment could use a little more tlc. Doesn't look as complete as the other environments. Maybe darken the background a bit and put some extra haze/glow in front of Zordon's face.

I dunno maybe some sort of reference to Marvel vs Capcom since people say it plays similar.
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid |OT| Drakkon wants to take you for a ride
Oh my god. I also said a MvC reference would work well considering how people are taking this game, but I couldn't think of a clever title. But that one's perfect. You have my vote.

gUTIx03.gif

Make my roster GROW!

This one is great. It's a funny reference and it's true.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Walter actually kicked ass. His gameplay looked really cool. Magna Defender looks fun.

I think the command center environment could use a little more tlc. Doesn't look as complete as the other environments. Maybe darken the background a bit and put some extra haze/glow in front of Zordon's face.

gUTIx03.gif

This one is great. It's a funny reference and it's true.

Man, that Magna Defender spinning air move is amazing. Did he intercept an incoming character?

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
My only question I have are things like lobbies and friend invites for the online but at 20 bucks plus a free second copy to give to a friend, it's a hell of a deal.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Oh shit! When was that revealed?
Oh dang, this comes out soon?? Super excited. The OT title should definitely be this.
If this isn't it yall have failed
Hm well it looks like unless someone(or I get hit with divine inspiration while making the ot) comes up with something else it's a tie between
Drakkon's going to take you for a ride
Make My Roster Grow!

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
They are already in the mobile game(which has high detail models already which they upgrade for this and rerig) so that doesn't prove anything

We have several hours worth of footage and the game seems to be a solid marvel style 3v3 fighter with decent graphics
Go to the site, look at site info, look for red_thumb, and go to the image, delete all of the information afterwards so that you have red_thumb.png then do remove red and put the color of one and the name of the other.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Hm well it looks like unless someone(or I get hit with divine inspiration while making the ot) comes up with something else it's a tie between
Drakkon's going to take you for a ride
Make My Roster Grow!

Another vote for Make My Roster GROW here. It's great!

Also, for anyone still doubting unlockable characters, from the official site: "Matchmaking is made easy as players on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC can compete in the same pool. Swap platforms and your unlocked characters and mission progressions come with you."

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really surprised that it's coming out so soon. I'll still be waiting for reviews, but what I've seen of the game has a lot of promise.

Protodude

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but a few users on Twitter are sayin' the game comes with a "download code for a friend". Is that legit?

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but a few users on Twitter are sayin' the game comes with a "download code for a friend". Is that legit?
I can confirm that the Xbox Preorder is one code they give you, not 2. Emailed Support myself

Coming a whole month sooner that I anticipated! Now I just need an 8bitdo Switch Wireless stick to go on sale.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'll try it later when I get home, though I believe every character in Legacy Wars was tested.
Oh really? And only
mystic white and zeo gold worked?

Edit tried it myself and zeo gold did work
Hmm wonder if that points at them being base game unlockables

Last edited:

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
So...we 100% need to order from the website to get the preorder skin/art book? What about the CE stuff? Very confusing.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Doukou after messing around I discovered there are multiple spellings they used to conceal what's hidden on there and the two you found are flukes. So for all we know there could be dozens lined up with different spellings. I think we'll get more info tomorrow, maybe a hint on how many unlockables and a tease on the first dlc characters

LincolnTunnel

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
It's kinda baffling to me that even including
Zeo Gold and Mystic White
there's not a single Blue Ranger in this game. Completely disregarding the lack of villains, how can you not even have all six traditional ranger colors?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
there's not a single Blue Ranger in this game. Completely disregarding the lack of villains, how can you not even have all six traditional ranger colors?
I mean we could have one as an unlockable especially if we have 6 unlockables like the original placeholders

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
I mean there is one slot left regardless of what happens so I have to guess it would be a blue ranger. I'm going to guess Koda.
Why the minuscule delay on PS4? Twice
More than likely due to crossplay/cross progression

Edit:Also I didn't discover it I was able to find it though.

Last edited:

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
Man, Koda is a cool cave dude, but I personally hope that if we get a blue ranger it's Tori , for more female representation.
Unlikely, she is not in Legacy Wars so she would be the first character they would have to make a new model(sentries use zack's model I believe).
The traditional blue rangers in the game are
Billy(movie and MMPR)
T.J.(Space)
Koda
Tien
You also have Ninjor and blue beetle guy,

Tori would be cool though

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Yeah, Tori would absolutely be my pick of any Blue Ranger, but in terms of ones in the mobile game Koda is probably the go.

I wouldn't mind Blake getting in for some Ninja Storm rep even though he's navy rather than the standard blue

LincolnTunnel

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Unlikely, she is not in Legacy Wars so she would be the first character they would have to make a new model(sentries use zack's model I believe).
The traditional blue rangers in the game are
Billy(movie and MMPR)
T.J.(Space)
Koda
Tien
You also have Ninjor and blue beetle guy,

Tori would be cool though

Out of all of those Koda is probably the best choice, yeah. I'd love Ninjor but I'm not sure that he would really count, and we have enough MMPR reps as it is.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Billy was always my favourite, so I'd love to see him, but I'd be down for In Space TJ.
Is the PS4 version getting a preorder in the UK/EU? it's out this week, and it's still not on the store.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Could someone post a link to these achievements?

Achievements

Protectors of Right (10 points)
Fight in 10 Ranked matches with any character
Defenders Sworn to Fight (15 points)
Fight in 200 Ranked matches with any character
Defend What's Right Forever (30 points)
Fight in 500 Ranked matches with any character
Protect This World Together (90 points)
Fight in 1000 Ranked matches with any character
Hero's Journey (30 points)
Complete Arcade mode with 5 characters
The Story Unfolds (90 points)
Complete Arcade mode with 9 characters
Power Ranger Veteran (10 points)
Complete Arcade mode with Tommy Oliver
Megaforce, All Together (10 points)
Complete Arcade mode with Gia Moran
Forever Red (10 points)
Complete Arcade mode with Jason Lee Scott
A Change of Hart (10 points)
Complete Arcade mode with Ranger Slayer
Destined for Greatness (10 points)
Complete Arcade mode with Magna Defender
Only the Strong (10 points)
Complete Arcade mode with Goldar
Destroyer of Worlds (10 points)
Complete Arcade mode with Lord Drakkon
Cat Got Your Tongue? (10 points)
Complete Arcade mode with Kat Manx
Mastodon-One (10 points)
Complete Arcade mode with Black Mastodon Sentry
Powered Up For More (10 points)
Fight in 30 online matches with any character
Rangers at the Core (15 points)
Fight in 100 online matches with any character
We Stand Together (30 points)
Fight in 500 online matches with any character
Rangers Forever (90 points)
Fight in 1000 online matches with any character
Fired Up for More (15 points)
Win 1 Ranked match with any character
Even Up the Score (20 points)
Win 10 Ranked matches with any character
Stronger than Before (30 points)
Win 100 Ranked matches with any character
Go Go Power Rangers! (90 points)
Win 500 Ranked matches with any character
Rookie (10 points)
Reach player level 50
Recruit (20 points)
Reach player level 125
Ranger (30 points)
Reach player level 300
Morphenomenal (90 points)
Reach player level 700
Bronze (5 points)
Reach Bronze League
Silver (10 points)
Reach Silver League
Gold (15 points)
Reach Gold League
Platinum (20 points)
Reach Platinum League
Diamond (25 points)
Reach Diamond League
Elite (30 points)
Reach Elite League
Master (90 points)
Reach Master League

OP
OP
Jaded Alyx

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
All that does is make me intrigued about the ranking system and online, which I think we still know virtually nothing about?

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whats so bad about the achievements? Looks fine to me? For a fighting game? I played like 2000 online matches in smash in like a couple weeks. I know plenty did it sooner.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
Game looks surprisingly fun, honestly. I wish Capcom would announce a new MvC already ;_;

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
RE: Xbox Codes Nowhere on the XBL store does it mention 2 codes. On the Battle For The Grid site it mentions 2 codes. I preordered from them direct. Probably a kickback for buying direct.

As for OT titles, Where's my autograph book made me smile.
tumblr_mopolp3FB21sos7xno2_400.gif