• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Woof. I used to grab Plus cards whenever they went on a good sale, so I wound up with years and years of Plus validity. It's biting me in the ass now, as I apparently have to pay to upgrade all 808 days remaining. This is just a really dumb idea on their part, as theres just zero chance I was ever going to pay that much to, essentially, satisfy my curiousity about the new service.

EE70-D64-D-E195-4-AC8-8206-C55-DF764392-C.jpg

I wouldve been in for a couple months, sure, but not two and a half fricking years lol. Between the limited Classics selection and the anemic offerings under Extra, its extremely unlikely I'll be partaking any time soon unless they add more options - I'll just run through the physical games backlog instead whenever the PS5 gets some run. I was looking forward to using it more too!

Shit so then it's confirmed that you can't upgrade short term. Whelp, I guess i'll revisit this in a year maybe then Forbidden West and Rachet will be in the list.

With regards to paying more than expected for upgrading, maybe upgrades are more expensive than picking up the tier from scratch? I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited: