• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
To all the people saying 0 is better than Kiwami, how do you rate 0 compared to Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 6?

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To all the people saying 0 is better than Kiwami, how do you rate 0 compared to Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 6?
I'm still a Yakuza noob, because I've only played the PS4 games, but for me it's 0 > 6 > Kiwami 2 > Kiwami 1. 0 was my first game in the series, but I think it would still be me favorite one if I played 6 or Kiwami before.

adel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yakuza zero would have been a great start to the series but still, this will help to introduce more people.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck yes! I have 0 but hadn't picked up Kiwami. And always up for some more Bulletstorm.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Really weird this was leaked so early.
Yakuza is great highly recommend for everyone. I already own it though.

Bulletstorm I own on ps3 but it'll be fun to revisit.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
I like and finished Kiwami (and OG Yakuza 1) and not a huge fan of Bulletstorm, but still solid month.

Although I agree with others here, Sega should have gone with Yakuza 0 to get people to jump into the series. Kiwami 1 is a bit rough especially if you haven't played either original Yakuza 1 or Yakuza 0.

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
Yes played and beat yakuza 0 on August and was looking to buy Kiwanis. Never played Bulletstorm so I could try it too. Good month better than the bad October.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Yakuza 0 assume you're already a fan/familiar with the characters. Kiwami is a better introduction for newcomers to the Yakuza universe
I disagree completely. 0 was designed almost entirely as an entry point for newcomers to the series, that it also works really well for those who are fans/familiar with the characters is just because it's such a well designed game across the board.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
2018 PS Plus has been great

January :
  • Deux Ex : Mankind Divided
  • Batman : The Telltale Series

February :
  • RiME
  • Knack
March :
  • Bloodborne
  • Ratchet & Clank

April :
  • Mad Max
  • Trackmania Turbo

May :
  • Beyond : Two Souls
  • Rayman Legends

June :
  • XCOM 2
  • Trials Fusion

July :
  • Absolver
  • Heavy Rain

August :
  • Mafia III
  • Dead by Daylight

September :
  • Destiny 2
  • God of War III : Remastered

MajinArekkusu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Damn, Yakuza 0 would have been perfect cause I wanna get into the series. Guess I get Kiwami now and wait for another 0 sale on psn. Last one a couple of weeks ago I missed.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I disagree completely. 0 was designed almost entirely as an entry point for newcomers to the series, that it also works really well for those who are fans/familiar with the characters is just because it's such a well designed game across the board.

Yeah, plus Kiwami has way too many references to Zero

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bulletstorm on ps3 was the most fun i had in years, although the story sucked the characters were meh but the game play saved it.

sym30l1c

Oct 25, 2017
Kiwami is great, but 0 would have made much more sense.
Also, I really recommend Bulletstorm to anyone who has not played it and likes FPS. The game is fairly short and really fun to play.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Would have preferred zero, but im always game for a replay of kiwami

Bulletstorms a great game too.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Nice month even though have completed Kiwami already. Bulletstorm I could see myself playing through again.

Apo

Oct 28, 2017
That is a great month. I really liked Bulletstorm on X360 and would like to play it again. And I always wanted to try the Yakuza series.

My expectations were pretty low for the rest of the year because this month was so disappointing and all the big releases the coming weeks.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1378

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4-portal/ps4browser/

That page looks so fake. Have you tried clicking on any other link? None of them work. And the domain looks weird, "ps4-portal"? That does not exist at all. And why does it look so different to the actual PlayStation-page?
It's the landing page for the website meant to be used specifically on the PS4's web browser. That's why the design motifs are different.

PS4 portal refers to it being a web portal to other content, specifically for use on the PS4.

And because all of this is hosted on PlayStation.com, there's no way it could be fake. It's legitimate

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2018 PS Plus has been great

January :
  • Deux Ex : Mankind Divided
  • Batman : The Telltale Series

February :
  • RiME
  • Knack
March :
  • Bloodborne
  • Ratchet & Clank

April :
  • Mad Max
  • Trackmania Turbo

May :
  • Beyond : Two Souls
  • Rayman Legends

June :
  • XCOM 2
  • Trials Fusion

July :
  • Absolver
  • Heavy Rain

August :
  • Mafia III
  • Dead by Daylight

September :
  • Destiny 2
  • God of War III : Remastered
October tho

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Okay yeah this isn't fake

I just launched the web browser on my PS4, home page (PS4 portal) loaded. Clicked PS Plus on the upper right hand side, and it's showing Bulletstorm and Yakuza Kiwami.

It's like they know this month sucked.

score01

Oct 27, 2017
This almost makes up for this months turds. I'm not getting my hopes up until the official announcement though - they might just be dicking about with us.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
I've been wanting to enter the Yakuza franchise for a loooong time, finally.