• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 4 days, 11 hours, 11 minutes, 39 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

PS Store search UI finally updated in FW 6.0

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
fucking finally. I intentionally did not use the search and would go deeper in sections just to find what I was looking for lol.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Nice, I'm on beta 3 too.

Does it ping the server after each letter like with the previous way of typing or does it wait for you to pause your writing?

Edit: Answered above.

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Megaton. That suggested “scroll through all the letters” bullshit was INSANE.

Oct 30, 2017
FINALLY!

How was Sony stupid enough to think that the old way was good? The UI we currently have should have never made it past concept design. .

Aprikurt

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Oh thank Christ.

Now we just need to wait for a store UI on the market's leading system that doesn't just plain refuse to load sometimes.

Aprikurt

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Oh thank Christ.

Now we just need to wait for a store UI on the market's leading system that doesn't just plain refuse to load sometimes.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
just curious how you updated? I got a message saying i was selected to be part of the beta but never got a firmware update and when i search for an update it says i'm up to date on 5.5
If you redeemed the code in the email, then you should be able to go to System Update in the System section of the PS4 and select the Beta to download.