• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Hell no! at that alleged PS5 design. I thought the XSX design was super bland low effort, but that looks atrocious. I don't believe that is even in contention. Looks like the Johnny Bravo of consoles with that chin.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
All renders are inferior to this one CrimsonNocturne

FeKTo08.jpg

Deleted member 12635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
You all remember the very first of the PS5 dev kit from that brazil twitter account?

Today PS5:
EOaottBXkAAyfpa
EOaottGW4AAB-Hv

Dev Kit Leak (Patent):
69003-1165869-ps5-article-image-d-1-article_m-1.jpg
ps5-devkit-patent-4.jpg
jpg
ps5-devkit-patent-3.jpg

Hmm ... Judge yourself!

Last edited:

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Why are you guys taking drunken cat tweet as a new info ? This pic was posted last week by another user. And was shot down last week.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
You all remember the very first of the PS5 dev kit from that brazil twitter account?

Today PS5:
EOaottBXkAAyfpa
EOaottGW4AAB-Hv

Dev Kit Leak (Patent):
69003-1165869-ps5-article-image-d-1-article_m-1.jpg
ps5-devkit-patent-4.jpg
jpg
ps5-devkit-patent-3.jpg

Hmm ...
looking at those pictures side by side actually makes it more clear its a fake, it seems more like someone tried to just tried to copy the color of the drawing (and failed).

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
At this moment, I just want them to announce the PS meeting. It can be as boring as they want, as long as they reveal the specs. I'm just curious to know what is the actual configuration they went with the APU. 36CUs at 2.0GHz absolutely melts my mind when I think about cost implications.
Official specs shared by Sony on Feb 2013 PSMeeting
c88cfcef9f5754555f899f662dc30923.jpg

Plus, Cerny talked about hardware on stage [he confirmed memory speed and more], and Sony reps talked about it to journalists.

So, we'll get the full hardware picture of PS5 when they present the console. What is not clear is final box design and OS. They could leave that for summer.
Frankly, i hope not.It will be more fun if we don't get full specs till close to launch date. "Powerful Navi class GPU with RT" would be enough for now ;)
We didn't really get the full spec at the PS meeting in 2013, we got them afterwards in a press release. Albert Penello had said that MS knew in 2013 that PS4 had more TF, which probably means Sony knew it too. So Sony was happy to reveal the PS4 spec, but still didn't think it fits the press conference itself.

I don't want to depress anyone, but there is a good chance that we won't get the full PS5 spec at the meeting. A full spec sheet press release after the show? Maybe, if Sony knows for sure that PS5 is more powerful.

why would playstation be an X?haha
PS series X :)

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
We didn't really get the full spec at the PS meeting in 2013, we got them afterwards in a press release. Albert Penello had said that MS knew in 2013 that PS4 had more TF, which probably means Sony knew it too. So Sony was happy to reveal the PS4 spec, but still didn't think it fits the press conference itself.

I don't want to depress anyone, but there is a good chance that we won't get the full PS5 spec at the meeting. A full spec sheet press release after the show? Maybe, if Sony knows for sure that PS5 is more powerful.

PS series X :)
i think that sony will release the specification sheet even if they are not the most powerful, being most powerful isnt what that will headline their marketing, and it wasnt what that headlined their marketing back in 2013 either.

Deleted member 2379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the heck is this? It's a "remote control" patent filed by the person who filed the PS5 dev kit patent. This one is from a few weeks ago.

BR700302019002789-0001-001

Status
Not open for further replies.