elPolloDiablo

Apr 9, 2021
the Netherlands
wow been trying 15 minutes to claim Shenmue 3, no luck...

Since the wrapping for the Shenmue featured fork lifts I think we might be able to guess the next game by examining the wrapping paper again?

shenmue 3 is the first one. Doesn't seem to be working to redeem at the moment. I click Get and it just reloads the page
I just get an NGINX error page in the launcher which I have to then kill via task manager because I cannot go back to the store :P

jungius

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Sep 5, 2021
I saw on reddit tommorrow will be fuser + justin timberlake add on pack

seems fake

elPolloDiablo

Apr 9, 2021
the Netherlands
Can't redeem the game through the Epic Launcher at least... it's just borked. lol
Yeah servers probably getting hammered, tried with launcher, browser and mobile --> no dice

EDIT:
I saw on reddit tommorrow will be fuser + justin timberlake add on pack

seems fake

I'm still believing in the wrapping paper theory so for Fuser I guess the pink would the thing to give it away? Apart from that I cannot really rhyme the other symbols with fuser (not like I could with Shenmue and the forklift) Anyway I am confident that the full list will leak soon enough

somax

Oct 27, 2017
First time I opened the store, it was partially borked and clicking on "mystery game" sent me to the fuser store page, so maybe it's really tomorrow's game...

Tulike

Nov 1, 2017
Guys, can we keep the thread clean of discussions so that people that are following the thread for notifications of free games don't get tons of notifications without any game?

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, can we keep the thread clean of discussions so that people that are following the thread for notifications of free games don't get tons of notifications without any game?
With all due respect, I think this is a lame rule. IMO, there aren't that many distracting messages here and they're on topic. But I'll leave it at that if people really want zero discussion.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
With all due respect, I think this is a lame rule. IMO, there aren't that many distracting messages here and they're on topic. But I'll leave it at that if people really want zero discussion.
A lot of people are subscribed to this thread so as not to miss any new free games, and not everyone enjoys (or has time for) checking the thread every hour or two, so I'm inclined to agree with Tulike here. There's nothing preventing anyone from creating a thread for discussing a specific giveaway or using the game's own OT.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Sorry for a quick bump, just 1 min after the last post so...

Those who missed Shenmue 3 yesterday better grab it quick. I had problems getting it yesterday in the first few hours then forgot until a few minutes ago.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of people are subscribed to this thread so as not to miss any new free games, and not everyone enjoys (or has time for) checking the thread every hour or two, so I'm inclined to agree with Tulike here. There's nothing preventing anyone from creating a thread for discussing a specific giveaway or using the game's own OT.

You could do like the bst thread does periodically and create a poll. It should then be obvious where the majority falls.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Neon Abyss free on EGS now. Base game, does not include the DLC.

You could do like the bst thread does periodically and create a poll. It should then be obvious where the majority falls.
IMO a few discussion posts in quick succession about an announcement, not a problem. The same posts scattered throughout the day, that's a PITA. That's a lot of alerts for people. I suggest if it's been a while since the last post and you aren't announcing a game, maybe don't post.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
store.steampowered.com

Neon Abyss - Lovable Rogues Pack on Steam

Want some back-up to take into Neon Abyss? Bring in the Lovable Rogues with this character pack containing two of Titan’s experiments with their own unique abilities - the katana wielding Saya and mind-bending Amir.

Damn i thought it was the full game
Sorry for a quick bump, just 1 min after the last post so...

Those who missed Shenmue 3 yesterday better grab it quick. I had problems getting it yesterday in the first few hours then forgot until a few minutes ago.

Is it over? I only see it at 15 $ (dont know how these free stuff works... is there a special place to get them on the store?)

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
Try the web store. The launcher didn't let me grab any of the two games offered so far.

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
Try the web store. The launcher didn't let me grab any of the two games offered so far.
Sadly too late now. :(
Probably Remnant from the Ashes. Hint matches.