• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Headsnatchers on Steam

Hold onto your head with Headsnatchers, a stupidly hectic up-to-4-player local and online multiplayer party-game where you snatch your friends’ heads to come out victorious. Because, let’s face it, you’ll do anything to win.

too

HalStep

Oct 27, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Save 80% on Tomb Raider on Steam

Tomb Raider explores the intense origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor.
store.steampowered.com

Save 85% on LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS™ on Steam

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and the first-ever four-player co-op experience with Lara Croft.
Free to grab now
steam must be getting hammered,it blank screened me on the store page trying to get them.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Steam is having 5 giveaways starting tomorrow:

Deiland
Drawful 2
Headsnatchers
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Tomb Raider (2013)

Today you can have

store.steampowered.com

Save 51% on Pleasure Puzzle:Portrait 趣拼拼:肖像画 on Steam

Elaborate jigsaw puzzle: 100 beautiful pictures, 100 custom difficulty, 100 game achievements.

There's a touch more to the Drawful 2 release:

* Also free on Apple TV
* 99% off on Switch... in the US only (boo, I'd have loved a convenient portable copy!)
* Pursuing other platforms to see what they can offer on those.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
by the way, Deiland is a very good game. I wrote a review if anyone cares to read it.

Deiland (PC) Review - Squackle.com! The Funniest Site on the Net!

Developer: Chibig | Publisher: 101XP || Overall: 9.0/10 Deiland is a fantastic game. Think 3D Harvest Moon in space, or a more timely analogy, Stardew Valley in space. Though, not as complex or farm-focused as these titles, Deiland takes a more streamlined and narrative approach to the farming...

SeriuzBiznus

Jan 14, 2020
London, UK
by the way, Deiland is a very good game. I wrote a review if anyone cares to read it.

Deiland (PC) Review - Squackle.com! The Funniest Site on the Net!

Developer: Chibig | Publisher: 101XP || Overall: 9.0/10 Deiland is a fantastic game. Think 3D Harvest Moon in space, or a more timely analogy, Stardew Valley in space. Though, not as complex or farm-focused as these titles, Deiland takes a more streamlined and narrative approach to the farming...

Great review! I mindlessly added this to my library as it's free but you've actually inspired me to give it a shot and play it! Cheers mate :)

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
I just wanted to say that this has been one of my favorite threads on here for a long time, but I'm especially grateful for it now <3 Thanks to everyone who keeps us updated on the great deals.

Oct 25, 2017

Vlad

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently "Pocket Mini Golf" on the Switch is free for people who own Space Pioneer, which was one of the free games that was being given away back in December.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Maybe this is a good time for me to learn how to make a game lol

Well, about that:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in...ome-help-learn-show-and-tell.463/post-5908836
(I need to make a thread out of that post at some point).

I just wanted to say that this has been one of my favorite threads on here for a long time, but I'm especially grateful for it now <3 Thanks to everyone who keeps us updated on the great deals.

Thanks! When I made the thread I frankly could have never foreseen how useful it would become later on, both to me and to others, let alone how topical it is right now. This was before Epic's giveaways so I expected it to be bumped a few times a year, if that. :P

Vlad

Oct 25, 2017
I can confirm that's free if you have even one of the given away games.

Nice. I just saw it in my Switch needed for Space Pioneer and the article only mentioned it as being free for owners if that game.

Also, while it's not free, Conduct Together is on sale for a penny on the eShop. Only played it for 30 minutes or so, but it's not bad.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't have the first tomb raider on steam, I played it on ps3 back then when it came out so this was nice, it completed my trilogy now!

It looks a lot worse than I remember except the hair with tressfx, it looks just as good as the new ones. It is so easy to run it at 4K, I think it still looks nice, but Shadow looks insane when you look at it next to this. It is like duh of course it does,but my memory remembered this game a lot better than how it actually is. The environment is so much more intricate now. It is cool to look back and appreciate what we got over the years, I remember how heavy tressfx was back then when it came out and people were testing it.

I forgot this game had multiplayer btw lol. The tacked on multiplayer modes are so dead now.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Guys, Gladiabots is freaking legit, but... dangerous, probably more so for programmers like me. When I closed the game yesterday, it was 5 AM :S . Set an alarm or something when you play it. :D
gfx47.itch.io

Gladiabots by GFX47

AI Combat Arena

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
If you don't download Stanely Parable from EGS this week for free, you are certainly crazy.

You could download Watch Dogs too I guess.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Keys?... Oh. Interesting. I get redirected to Steam search from here in Poland, so... I would guess if you don't they don't mind you.

Garrison

Oct 27, 2017
Child of Light is free right now on Uplay.

I'm not familiar with itch.io guys, what is it? Is it a site that links games to steam or something?

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Itch is specifically like Humble Store in principle. There's some games that just give you keys (comparatively few though).

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Council Episode 1 is free on PSN and XBL right now (US).

The Council - Episode 1: The Mad Ones

The Mad Ones is the first episode of The Council’s 5-episode season.brGet the full experience with the Complete Season.brbrThe Council is an episodic game like no other. Delivering a fresh take on the Narrative Adventure, your choices and character growth truly matter. Make hard-hitting...

Get The Council - Episode 1: The Mad Ones | Xbox

The Mad Ones is the first episode of The Council’s 5-episode season. Get the full experience with the Complete Season. Experience a fresh take on the Narrative Adventure where your choices and character growth truly matter. As a member of a 1793 secret society, plunge into a tale of intrigue...

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for chat, but are the keys US only (since the price is USD) or global? I am interested in Party Pack 6 since I'm being asked to run a lot of Jackbox lately and I have packs 1-5.

I was able to buy Party Pack 6 on the site no problem and redeem it on Steam. I know it's not in the spirit of the thread, but thanks for the tip on this!

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Nephise Begins on Steam

Nephise Begins tells the player what happened at the time before Nephise was an orb collector. The main setting is forest again, but this time without snow, instead a more sunny and foggy weather.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
store.steampowered.com

Project Mercury on Steam

Make your way on foot, on a hoverbike, up skyscrapers, and down bottomless pits, as you exterminate a threat of unknown origin!
store.steampowered.com

Mobile Astro EX Pack on Steam

Run, gun, and survive in more action, more stages, and extra modes!
for the mobile astro ex pack you need to do a thing where you redeem the free mobile astro first or else there was some kind of error

or maybe it was just me